Thank you Mr.B for calling our Anu a housefly. DT NT Pg 6

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Apart from the freedom it has now given Anu to tapkify wherever he wants, I have googled and found out that in real life too houseflies have some benefits, which can be applied in the show as well.
Houseflies can be used to estimate the time of death. By looking at the age of the houseflies on the body, forensic scientists can estimate how long the body has been dead. - In the show Anu the housefly's image in Pre's heart is going to be used to find out how long Pre's soul have been dead or whether it's still alive.

Maggot debridement therapy is when fly larvae (maggots) are used to clean wounds and bone infections. The maggots not only eat the dead tissue, but they also secrete ammonia and calcium carbonate, which disinfects the wound. - Anu the housefly is now going to use this therapy to the disinfect Pre's wounds caused by himself and bring her back to her old self, something which even after 8yrs of mentoring Mr.B couldn't let it happen .

If it wasn’t for flies, there would be rubbish and dead animal carcasses everywhere. Thus they act as scavengers consuming rotting organic matter so we don’t have to deal with it which is a very important role in the environment - If our housefly Anu hadn't managed to deal with the carcass of a living Komo, Pre's fate would have been something else, though I do agree that there were much much better options to deal with Komo. Yet, the fact that whatever he did was for Pre's and Sneha's betterment can't be ignored.

Houseflies are also used as a source of protein in commercial fish and livestock feed, known as magmeal, which is much cheaper than fishmeal - Coincidentally, it looks like Parth's Anu happened to be the cheaper source of entertainment to the audience and makers, compared to the big names associated with iconics and that's why him quitting had forced them to pull the show offair.

So, thank you CVs and Mr.B for calling our flop Anu a housefly, because of which today we came to know that houseflies too have their own merits. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow  thats a forensic level 

analysis🤪

but  bht  hi mast hai 👍🏼 

every living & non living thing had a purpose in world 

but ye bht  mast tha

anu said na  mai tapkunga 😆

bajaj ki acchi lagi padi hai🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Apart from the freedom it has now given Anu to tapkify wherever he wants, I have googled and found out that in real life too houseflies have some benefits, which can be applied in the show as well.
Houseflies can be used to estimate the time of death. By looking at the age of the houseflies on the body, forensic scientists can estimate how long the body has been dead. - In the show Anu the housefly's image in Pre's heart is going to be used to find out how long Pre's soul have been dead or whether it's still alive.

Maggot debridement therapy is when fly larvae (maggots) are used to clean wounds and bone infections. The maggots not only eat the dead tissue, but they also secrete ammonia and calcium carbonate, which disinfects the wound. - Anu the housefly is now going to use this therapy to the disinfect Pre's wounds caused by himself and bring her back to her old self, something which even after 8yrs of mentoring Mr.B couldn't let it happen .

If it wasn’t for flies, there would be rubbish and dead animal carcasses everywhere. Thus they act as scavengers consuming rotting organic matter so we don’t have to deal with it which is a very important role in the environment - If our housefly Anu hadn't managed to deal with the carcass of a living Komo, Pre's fate would have been something else, though I do agree that there were much much better options to deal with Komo. Yet, the fact that whatever he did was for Pre's and Sneha's betterment can't be ignored.

Houseflies are also used as a source of protein in commercial fish and livestock feed, known as magmeal, which is much cheaper than fishmeal - Coincidentally, it looks like Parth's Anu happened to be the cheaper source of entertainment to the audience and makers, compared to the big names associated with iconics and that's why him quitting had forced them to pull the show offair.

So, thank you CVs and Mr.B for calling our flop Anu a housefly, because of which today we came to know that houseflies too have their own merits. 🤣

Omg 😂😂😂😂

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haven't read the post but I am here on behalf of the poor housefly who was disrespected by Mr. B when he called Anurag so. 

Housefly holds more value and purpose than Anurag. Calling Anurag a housefly is an insult to the species itself. 

Housefly at least succeeds in something but Anurag - his biggest success would have been not to fail at least ONCE for a change.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grace4317

🤣  let me read it again

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Grace....just love ur analysis

We just love our housefly.......

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All I know is that poor little fairly obscure insect has found new popularity especially in this forum. All thanks to Anurag.. 

First there was the movie makkhi, which gave house files a heroic status. And then we have kzk which again gives a housefly a heroic status. 😂 

House flies are total heroes these days. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hope4u

All I know is that poor little fairly obscure insect has found new popularity especially in this forum. All thanks to Anurag.. 

First there was the movie makkhi, which gave house files a heroic status. And then we have kzk which again gives a housefly a heroic status. 😂 

House flies are total heroes these days. 

makkhi

My favourite is villain there and he competes with makkhi

Here a housefly is heroic Basu🥳 

Hero houseflies

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

wow  thats a forensic level 

analysis🤪

but  bht  hi mast hai 👍🏼 

every living & non living thing had a purpose in world 

but ye bht  mast tha

anu said na  mai tapkunga 😆

bajaj ki acchi lagi padi hai🤣

Bold - Exactly Moni.... The reason why I thought of doing a little bit of browsing on this little insect and while doing so, understood that the Creator of this Universe can never be wrong in any of his creation; it's just that He has left the decision to the creation on whether to turn its existence to a useful  & beautiful one or not. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Pallu.... Kitne mehnat karwaathi hai ye CVs mujhse.  I just got reminded of RS's siggy about the increase in unemployment rate once KZK goes offair. I now feel like that siggy was for me. 😭

On a serious note.... Aapko bhi ab lag nahi rahi hai ki humaara CVs kitne foresighted hai, that they knew all these are going to happen and hence named our Anu as a housefly much before. Aur humaara Anu use ek honour ki tarah maanke is tapkifying everywhere and pestering everyone. Giving us lots of entertainment. 🤣