PRERNA 2.0: ITV FL At its ABYSMALLY WORST! DT Note : pg 21

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

ITV can actually boast of some really good FLs. Then there’s this one. Agonizingly pathetic with the acting further deteriorating the character and challenging your patience like crazy. Thankfully I don’t have to tolerate it anymore.

Who is Prerna exactly? Housefly’s soulmate? A woman ready to offer herself as a sacrificial lamb after every trivial issue which can actually be solved by talking and using the grey matter. A woman repeatedly barging into a house where she’s most disdained and even a deceased father isn’t spared. A woman forever sycophantic to vile Basus who couldn’t stand the naukar ki beti possessing the aukaad to throw a party. Pukeworthy!

Prerna ji breathes beizzati and smiles after getting slapped.

Prerna ji is a dropout with an overnight MBA degree…which is so worthy that it only lands her a secretary’s job. LOL!

Prerna ji mentions her favourite holiday destination on her resume.

Guys! Did Prerna ji mention lowly sautan fights in the work experience?

Coming to the lowly sautan fights, there was a time when Prerna ji had forcibly barged into BB to claim her needle thread or sui dhaga rights.I never knew dhaga has so many properties and powers…that too something like this. Thank you, Prerna ji.

Prerna ji gets disgraced every now and then. BUT, she never protests because she’s totally blind her in toxic love or abuse, whatever itis.

Imagine two women fighting over a spineless housefly Basu and something like sindoor. Sindoor ki ladayi. SERIOUSLY! You can get shamed publicly and your lover can marry another woman after deserting you after getting physical with you. BUT…all is well because the vamp doesn’t have ek chutki sindoor. NOPE! IT’S NOT THAT KEEMTI…PRERNA JI.

OKAY so Prerna ji was trashed every moment by housefly’smother and sister using the choicest of words not even sparing a deceased man. Naukar ki beti, gold digger, no aukaat, manhoos, characterless, thief, etc are some words Prerna ji was smothered with. The same love was extended to her family as well.

IF Prerna ji had an iota of self-respect, she’d leave that damned family and that spineless housefly right there and not look back once.No woman can tolerate shit like that. After all, housefly enabled it all silently. The whole thing simply disgusts me.

Now, post BAJAJ’s entry, Prerna ji’s mother was jailed under false charges. BUT, Prerna ji was more eager to marry. Mother be damned! Hail Prerna ji!

In the initial PreRish meetings, Prerna ji’s jaap housefly sab kuch hai, mera housefly jeetega annoyed me like anything. Can’t you think of yourself once, woman? Where’s that individuality?

In the PreRish wedding track, Prerna ji didn’t spare a thought to her family and fled. She was busy thinking about housefly’s state but couldn’t spare a single thought to her mother who had to bear the brunt of Prerna ji’s choices. Once again, Hail Prerna ji!

Post the Swiss track, Prerna ji mutely bore all humiliations by housefly and his family. I expected her to be assertive given that she’d saved housefly from jail. Now only she could do it because housefly was busy dreaming in jail. Wah! BUT, Prerna ji is forever servile.

In one cringeworthy track in which she was pushed in the hospital by Mohini, BAJAJ had to step in to save Prerna ji who was shamelessly begging. A REAL MAN TOOK STAND FOR HER. YEAH IT HAPPENED IN KZK2! Though Prernaji wasn’t worth it…because Prerna ji has an indestructible immunity against self-respect.

Morality and ethics. Does she possess any? In one episode she gives lectures on the right thing after being manipulated by filthy housefly. But, when the right thing actually comes to the forefront, madam does a U-turn. What was the point of that nauseating speech then? The remaining details are so pukeworthy that I’d leave it to you all.

Post BAJAJ’s exit, Prerna ji returns to daily doses of servility and beizzati and decorates SR beds.

Prerna ji shamelessly uses a man Viraj just to trigger housefly’s memory. One may argue that Viraj was an imposter but it doesn’t absolve Prernaji of what she did.

Prerna ji jumps down mountains, not caring a bit about her child. And we thought only vamps hate their offsprings. Once again, HAIL Prernaji for being different and a forgettable trendsetter.

POST BAJAJ’s return. Prerna ji gets thrown by housefly and assumes her child is killed by him.

8 years later, Prerna ji has romantic dreams about her child’s killer. She fails to spare a single thought to either herself or her dead child. LOWEST THIS WOMAN COULD GO!

Shamelessly uses a man’s surname and squanders his money over her trashy revenge BS. Turns his house into a Dharmshala.

CONCLUSION: Prerna ji is an extremely regressive ITV FL at its abysmally worst. No wonder viewers never had a connect with her and this flop show.

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Prerna ji -

1) A Failed daughter - who choose her own so called toxic love saga over her mother's respect 

2) A Failed Mother - who could not give justice to her lost child yet .. apne khudke bacche kay murderer kay sath khullle aam romance karna .. pathetic word hbi sharma jate 

3) A Home breaker- who on basis of a sindur n dhaga came to break komolika's legal shaadi 

5) A Pathetic Lover - who choose to be insulted everytime over her own self respect infront of Filthy housefly .

6) A Disloyal wife- who choose EMA over a respected husband.. cheat Husband RB to the core

7) An Opportunistic - who used RB's money and surname despite knowing the fact he loved her just to show her lover .. 

A super regressive FL who has no individuality except being dependent on male partner .. i am sorry to say .. But her moral compass is super low. Mubarak ho ekta for running my prerna bajaj's legacy . 👎🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this FL is really the worst. matlab words nahi mere pass 

erica pe no comments 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Prerna ji -

1) A Failed daughter - who choose her own so called toxic love saga over her mother's respect 

2) A Failed Mother - who could not give justice to her lost child yet .. apne khudke bacche kay murderer kay sath khullle aam romance karna .. pathetic word hbi sharma jate 

3) A Home breaker- who on basis of a sindur n dhaga came to break komolika's legal shaadi 

5) A Pathetic Lover - who choose to be insulted everytime over her own self respect infront of Filthy housefly .

6) A Disloyal wife- who choose EMA over a respected husband.. cheat Husband RB to the core

7) An Opportunistic - who used RB's money and surname despite knowing the fact he loved her just to show her lover .. 

A super regressive FL who has no individuality except being dependent on male partner .. i am sorry to say .. But her moral compass is super low. Mubarak ho ekta for running my prerna bajaj's legacy . 👎🏼

only we know kaise jhela isko 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

only we know kaise jhela isko 

Oh my God! Tell me about it. 😂

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have watched many FLs but Prerna Sharma takes the cake 😆 

Even at this disastrous stage, I'll grow to give her a modicum of respect if she WALKS OUT on her benefit wala relationship with Bajaj. You are not happy babu? WALK OUT. Grow a spine and leave. 

But woh bhi nahi hoga 😆 phase I mein your jaap made the scenes so poetically nauseating that I fell in love with the skip button. Phir bhi Bajaj had to free you! He went against the deal with the chaku mask act and you shouldn't be bound to stay with him but YOU couldn't walk out. He had to do it himself. 

Phase II and the situation is the same. If you're so happy in your lala land with your supposed fairytale wala prince then have the guts to FIGHT and leave Bajaj. Yaha bhi according to the *spoilers* we have to wait for Bajaj to die so you could be free to run into your beastly prince's arms. 

She has all the powers to fight with a woman who will naturally fight back to retain her position since you know she's the LEGAL, FULL-RITUAL wali wife. Komo has more reasons to fight for Anurag than you do babu. 

Abhi bhi you have a chance! Grow a spine, tell Bajaj and go to Anurag... I'll even forget the humiliation, bridge kaarnaama. Atleast toxic love gave her enough courage to do it. But madam has to be spoon-fed everything, in this case her paro saree to run back. 

Congrats Ekta 👍 I never thought I'll see the day where I'd respect your other FLs but you did it. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There are female leads and then there is Prerna. Even a certain someone who washed laptops in a lead TV show and someone who became a Makhhi was better! They had consistency and a defined personality. This Prerna was 😛 Lol! 

I feel nothing but pity for her. I feel pity that she was written in such a way. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have a problem with women who say “tum ho toh mein Hun warna main kuch nahi” ! It applies not only to Prerna but every damn show lead who mouths this nonsensical dialogue. One’s existence shouldn’t depend on any person. If she had mouthed the words for Bajaj being his loyal Dharam patni, I would have disliked her too! 

So, it’s not about any preference to her. She is distastefully everything a woman shouldn’t be!! Forget her association or love or whatever!!! She isn’t worth any mention as a woman to me!

Women have to grow beyond men in their life, yes they do. No man, servile attitude or sacrifice should define them! They should have self-respect and not go grovelling to get more beizzati. EK and ITV needs to change this shit! 

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyania

But woh bhi nahi hoga 😆 phase I mein your jaap made the scenes so poetically nauseating that I fell in love with the skip button.  

BAJAJ: Chaos and victory, my only two comparisons. It's time to attain another. We shall see.

BAJAJ FANS: Skip and FF, our only two companions. It's time to bear more cringe, we shall see.

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

There are female leads and then there is Prerna. Even a certain someone who washed laptops in a lead TV show and someone who became a Makhhi was better! They had consistency and a defined personality. This Prerna was 😛 Lol! 

I feel nothing but pity for her. I feel pity that she was written in such a way. 

And the sad part is that the reruns of scrubbing laptops is getting more success than this one. 

I have a newfound respect for Gopi bahu 😆 

Edited by anyania - 3 years ago