Vansh OS: Guilt *complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Inspired from my favorite movie, "Humraaz", where Bobby Deol plans an attack on Amisha Patel.. The twist here is that Riddhima comes to know that Vansh was behind this and did all this to check her loyalty towards him.

Please read on.. I hope you all will like it.

I see my whole family standing in the centre of the main hall, with none of them looking at me and their heads' hanging down due to the embarassment they had to bear because of me.

There stands my Daadi who is eyeing me with every drop of hatred and disgust after hearing what i did to the girl,whom she considers as her daughter.

There stands Rudra chachu and Chachi,who kept their heads' lowered down due to the shock of the revelation of the truth of my wrongdoings. Their eyes clearly revealed how embarrased they were.

There stands my lovely sister,Sia,who doesn't want to meet my eyes'. 

Finally,she descended from the stairs with her angelic face bearing no expressions. Her chestnut eyes were emotionless and dried tear stains were clearly visible.

She went near Daadi and took her blessings.She smiled faintly and hugged Daadi and sobbed silently. Her condition couldn't be tolerated by anyone. They felt really bad for her.

Then,she went near Maa.. Her expression didnt change a bit. It was just the same when Riddhima entered VR Mansion as my wife. It felt,as if she will be relieved if she goes away.

A muffled sob escaped through her mouth as she moved towards Aaryan and Meera. Meera was crying vigorously,while Aaryan didnt budge. She hugged Meera and blessed her immensely. Riddhima took Meera's hand and handed over the keys and made her wear the heirloom bangles,entrusting the responsibility of the Mansion and family to her.

"Mujhe vishwas hai ki meri devrani yeh zimmedari bohut acche se nibhayegi.. Daadi aur Chachi toh hai hi tumhe guide karne keliye..." Riddhima replied with a smile.

"Par,yeh kangan kyun derahi hai aap mujhe,Di?? Iss par toh aapka haq hai!!" Meera replied.

"Main yeh aaj se tumhe derahi hu.. Ghar ki choti bahu ko.. Aaj se iss par tumhara haq hai,Meera.. Daadi ne mujhe bare pyaar se di thhi.. Iska khayal rakhna tum!!" Riddhima replied with tears.

As she moved towards the exit,she was stopped by Aangre. He didnt want his Bhabhi to leave the Mansion and his Boss.. He knew whatever his Boss did was really wrong and cannot be termed as a mistake,but some mistakes cant be forgiven..

"Main ab yahaan nahi ruk sakti,Aangre.. Rukne ka wajah bhi khatam hochuka hai.. Ab koi rishta nahi raha aapke Boss ke saath.." Riddhima said,as a blank look took over her face.

"Boss ko hum sab samjhayenge,Bhabhi.. Aap please mat jaiye..!" Aangre requested..

"Taaki woh phirse mujhpar attack karwaye bina kisi wajah ke!!! Ab kaunsi cheez keliye mujhpar shaq karenge woh!!! Mere upar shaq karne keliye koi wajah baki hai toh batao!! Aapne bachaya kyun thha mujhe,Aangre??? Mar jaane diya hota mujhe!!! Aur bolte hai ki main rukh jaau??? Main yahaan ek second aur nahi rukne wali.. Mujhe dhundne ke koshish bhi mat karna... " Riddhima replied in anger.

As she proceeded towards the exit,all the moments flashed in her mind.. Daadi doing her griharavesh,her mooh dikhai,the jolly moments she spent with everyone,etc etc. Her tears became unstoppable at this moment. She turned her back and took in everyone's face inside her heart for the last time ever and left the Mansion,forever..

And.. I could do nothing..

I couldnt stop her from leaving me and my family..

Because of..

Guilt..

The End. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moviesfannn thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice OS.

Beautifully written.

I would love to see this happen in the show plus I would want Vansh to stop her himself.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awww she left😭😭😭....hope Vansh could have stopped her 😭😭😭....love it but it's sad🥺🥺

Thks for the PM Anika🤗

Edited by Ziva01 - 3 years ago
zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing 👏

Thank you for the PM. Hope to see something similar in the show.

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh nicely done, want to see the same in show but Vandh brings her back with full honours😊

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is fab . Arre Vansh rok leta yaar .ears pakad kar sorry bol deta. . 

This reminds me of Riddhima's dialogue in the show." kisi din aap kuch anmol kho denge ." 

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully written OS

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Very heart touching, awesome work👏

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

😪😪😪