Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: brat2008

Did Shruthi Sharma quit the show ? 

Rehaan & shaayari made such a nice couple 

Don’t know why they are trying to bring a romantic angle btw Natasha & Rehaan πŸ™„

If it is Natasha & Rehaan am not watching anymore πŸ˜–

Same here

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

I want Rehaan & shayari not Rehaan & Natasha πŸ˜–

I am only watching this show because of Shyaan... And if no shyari any more then there is nothing to watch for me.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good news for Shayyan fans- I think from today again Shruti Sharma has resume her shoot and Natasha is back only to act as a catalyst in Shayyan story. 

Check Shruti Sharma Insta story πŸ˜†

magicworld thumbnail

Did Shruthi Sharma quit the show ? 

Rehaan & shaayari made such a nice couple 

Don’t know why they are trying to bring a romantic angle btw Natasha & Rehaan πŸ™„

If it is Natasha & Rehaan am not watching anymore πŸ˜–

No Shruti Sharma has not quit the show please check her Insta she is back in today's shoot and something really exciting is going to happen in upcoming episodes. Next week will be Roshan wedding but i think after that Shayyan wedding will also take place. Natasha is back only to act as a catalyst in their story they are not the end game.

But i think u have to wait for 4-5 episodes more because Shruti has started her shoot today only i think .

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Don't go anywhere after Roshan remarriage track Rehaan wedding track will come but it will be after 3-4 episodes or from 19th Oct.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you ❀️ That β€˜s a relief 

Was planning to stop watching the show 

Am here only for shaayari & Rehaan 

Btw am not on insta & Twitter 

Thank you dear ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

I am also thinking of quit watching the show as no Shyaan then no use of watching the show.

But if she is coming back then I am on...

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurti_Maaneet

I am also thinking of quit watching the show as no Shyaan then no use of watching the show.

But if she is coming back then I am on...

this show contains a bunch of characters, and everyone is playing part of their story...

You may like some characters or actors....It's fine...but sorry to say you can't say without them the story is useless...may be you aren't liking it...It's fine too...

Story explores different characters when it needs...other actors/ characters and even every crew members are putting their efforts to present a story..you can't deny their efforts...

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

this show contains a bunch of characters, and everyone is playing part of their story...

You may like some characters or actors....It's fine...but sorry to say you can't say without them the story is useless...may be you aren't liking it...It's fine too...

Story explores different characters when it needs...other actors/ characters and even every crew members are putting their efforts to present a story..you can't deny their efforts...

First of all I am not here to argue with anyone and second you are not the one who tell me what to do and not to do. It's my choice okay. Meri marzi main dekhu na dekhu. So please I don't need your lecture.

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really hoping they show Shaayari & Rehaan  more than the  screen time they are getting now 

Looks like Tabeezi is hogging the screen space 

Rehaan & Shaayari are the  parallel lead  inspite of that hardly any screen time 

There is no romantic  scenes btw them at all 

Even the hug was with Natasha πŸ˜–

Is Shruti Sharma uncomfortable in romantic scenes ? just asking 

No offense to anyone