Posted: 3 years ago

A Scadalous Love?  FanFic by Me [ErumMalik]

For those who have not read my first chapter is it here as well 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/799

Let me know your views/opinions/likes/dislikes and share it here 

This story revolves around Anurag, Prerna and Mr Bajaj, read to find out more

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Chapter One

Anurag-Prerna’s marriage is on cards, the two love birds are always seen together. Shopping has started and Basu’s and Sharma’s are preparing for the Big Day of AnuPre. Luxurious sarees and jewelleries come from best in town for the Basus, Sharma’s put their house in bait for cash for the wedding. Wedding is decided after the festival of Holi.The fact that Sharma’s house is put as a bait is hidden from everyone except Prerna’s parents [Rajesh and Veena]. 

Its Holi, Anurag  takes the red color and gushes on Prerna’s cheek who is dressed in all white kurti dress, Anurag- Prerna all I ask is love me this Holi promise me that you are mine forever, Prerna can not help but looks down and smiles. Anurag cuddles her and she looks up, they share eye lock and Anurag gets close to Prerna, no one is paying attention to the couple, everyone is busy playing holi, Anurag grabs Prerna by waist and they are so close their foreheads are touching each others, both lovingly blush, Prerna tries to free herself from Anurag but fails to do so, Anurag blows the red color in Air and looks upwards then to Prerna, I love you so much Prerna that I will do anything for you, Prerna tell him I know Anurag I know, the reason I love you more than anyone else in the world, and you know it very well, no one can come in between us. 

They start playing with the colors this time Prerna colors his face with red, [ishq da rang chadiya] AnuPre have never been so happy before this, they have bhang and are in pure love nasha..they consummate after the holi party. Prerna and Anurag wake up and they are embraced into one another. 

Anurag: Prerna you know, our love is unconditional because I and you can do anything for each other

Prerna: Yes Anu our love is unconditional….

Anurag: When we officially become one with all the rituals, I am going to show the world the love of my life 

Prerna: Yes baba.. That day is not far when we both prove that love stories actually have happy ending

Anurag: Yup. They say soulmates remain together no matter what.

Prerna: Soulmates, my dream is coming true Anurag, the perfect love which i always dreamt about I am going to get soon

Anurag: Soon? You already have Prerna...ha

Prerna: I know Anurag, but to be your wife with all the rituals in front of the world, would mean everything to me.

Both Anurag and Prerna are very happy for their upcoming wedding. Basu Badi is being decorated and so is Sharma Nivas.  The Day arrives, both Bride and Groom are looking stunning with all the dresses  and decor. 

Panditji calls the couple, Anurag is looking at the stairs where Prerna walks down them slowly and gradually. The marriage takes place and both AnuPre get knotted. 

Prerna is serving everyone breakfast when she feels dizzy and tries to throw up..Mohini asks if she was okay and Prerna says yes might be tired a little bit...Mohini asks her to take rest

Six months pass

Prerna has learned that she is Pregnant with Anurag’s child, everyone is very happy. Moloy and Mohini are happy that they are getting Anurag’s child and are going to be grandparents soon. Prerna has been fairly treated within the Basu house. 

Sharma’s are on verge of being homeless, Rajesh is nervous and afraid if the Basus find out then their prestige will be hurt..but somehow Moloy gets the news and offers to save their house. Rajesh declines and looks for other options, with his colleague who introduces Rishabh Bajaj business tycoon to him. His colleague assures him that Mr Bajaj would help him for sure. Rajesh takes an appointment and meets Mr Bajaj who offers him the cash.

Rajesh takes the cash and saves their home, when he returns home he finds Prerna in tears. 

Prerna: Baba how could you not tell me this huge situation you were in.

Rajesh: Prerna you are married and how could i have told you all this, when you were beginning a new life with Anurag?

Prerna: Baba you have proven that I am not close enough to share things

Rajesh: Arrre beti, you are the one i did all this for..

Prerna: Which hurts me more and more

Rajesh: Forget all this, I already cleared the loan

Prerna: How did you clear the loan?

Rajesh: Mr Bajaj.. Helped me,

Prerna: Who?

Rajesh: Rishabh Bajaj, big business tycoon

Prerna: Why would he help you? With no ulterior motive?

Rajesh: There are good people in this world Prerna, who does help without anything in return

Prerna: I don't find this satisfying at all, with no relation he gave you the cash..

Rajesh: The amount is nothing for big people and he does keep on helping people in need

Prerna: hmmmm… okay

Prerna gives birth to Sneha, Anurag on cloud nine, cannot express his happiness in words..Prerna in tears looking at Anurag who is so happy.

Mohini,Veena and others are excited to see the newborn. One after the other they hold the baby Sneha and adore her. 

Prerna is welcomed  in Basu Badi and there is a party thrown for the newborn. 

Three months old Sneha is everyone’s favorite in the house. Prerna and Anurag couldn't have asked for more happiness in their lives.

They say bad times don't knock and come. This is also true for AnuPre’s happy married life.

Prerna and Anurag go to the hospital for the sneha’s shots since she wasn't feeling well and throwing up without eating anything properly..

All the blood tests are done and the doctor asks to take tests of both the parents as well. Puzzled and Worried, AnuPre agrees and takes the test.

Doc informs them they will wait for the result till evening, till then Sneha has been treated with some medication and should be sleeping for a day..

In the evening when the reports come, Anurag is stunned beyond imagination and stares at Prerna

Prerna looks at him, with a questioning look

Anurag screams...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Everyone rushes to him, Anurag starts crying, Prerna cuddles him and he breaks the cuddle rudely…

All are looking at one another as to what happened?, 

Anurag shouts Prerna has betrayed ME…

Mohini Moloy shuts him saying what are you talking about Anurag???

Prerna: WHAT? You must be out of your minds?

Anurag: Sneha’s report says I am not her FATHER…

Prerna: Anu.. an..Anu.. there must be some mistake there, she takes the report and looks at it.. unbelievable... 

Mohini snatches away the report and looks at it… STUNNED there is pin drop silence.

Moloy calls the doc and doc confirms that the reports are accurate..

Anurag is HEART BROKEN and asks Prerna to get out of the house along with Sneha

In total DISBELIEF, Prerna goes to the room, grabs sneha and gets out

Thunder and Lightning starts…

Zindagi kya hai jaise 

Jadu ka khilona hai

Hasaye bhi Rulaye bhi

Banaye Bhi, Mitaye Bhi

Laati hai jinko kareeb yeh

Door unko le jaye bhi

Sab uski hai marzi

Kasautii Zindagi Kay…

Prerna is walking in rain, sneha covered in her Pallu… total disbelief that Anurag could do something like this and not believe her...she gets a flashback of their love making and is completely shattered…the car honks at Prerna who doesn't listen to it as she is in disbelief..

It's  Mr Bajaj who looks at Prerna trying to cover Sneha in her Pallu… and offers her to drop home..Prerna utters Huh??

Mr Bajaj takes Sneha from Prerna and asks her to sit in the car…Prerna does…not knowing what she was doing and where she was going…

Both Prerna and Sneha reach  home safe, Rajesh comes to know about it from Moloy on the phone and defends Prerna.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chapter Two:

Mr Bajaj looks in the rearview mirror as Prerna and sneha goes to their house and asks the driver to take leave as soon as he spots her family members, there is some satisfying look on Mr Bajaj face

At Sharma House

Rajesh, Veena and the entire Sharma family are in disbelief. Prerna enters the house with Sneha and Rajesh recognizes Mr Bajaj’s car as it leaves Sharma Nivas.

Veena: Hey Bhagwan what is all this happening? Humari Preyu ke saath kya ho raha hai? Ham jaante hai ki hamari beti kabhi koi galat kam nahi kar sakti, phir yeh ilzam Kyun?

Rajesh takes Sneha from Prerna’s house and with a heavy heart speaks to her: Prerna go and rest you are all soaked in the rain, he tells Veena to call the doctor, Sneha is all soaked too, Hopefully they don't catch flu both of them.

Prerna is still standing there with both hands carrying her daughter not knowing her father has taken sneha, she is beyond shocked and in disbelief..

Veena notices this and holds Prerna tears rolling down her cheeks as she grabs Prerna and makes her sit on the sofa...she informs everyone the doctor will be here soon.

[Prerna]

Woh mere saath chalke 

Rasta badal gaya hai

Uske kya bewafa samjhu

Usse ilzam bhi kya doon

Toote hue rishte ko 

Naya koi kya naam doon

Imtehan har ghadi ki

Kasautii Zindagi Kay

At Basu Badi

Anurag is out of  control, shattered too, his mixed feelings about anger and heartbreak is beyond explanation. He trusts the doctors and doesn't know what he will do, Prerna whom he loved more than anyone else has betrayed him. 

Mohini yells I always suspected the middle class family, only wanted the money and the luxury we have.. Prerna always was cheap and will remain a cheap middle class girl. Anurag, beta I wanted to warn you but you were so much in love I couldn't help myself but accept that Prerna. 

Moloy is furious too, how come the child does not match Anurag’s blood? He thinks, and doesn't understand. He never liked or disliked Prerna. Rajesh was an honest employee and that's what he viewed the values of family rather than wealth. But he might have made the wrong decision, Moloy thinks. 

Anurag looks at everyone in disbelief and goes to his room, shattered from core of his heart, the woman whom he trusted beyond anyone in his life, who taught him love, could bear someone else’s child and not his?

All mixed thoughts and feelings occur in his mind and he slams his fist on the dressing table of his room, looks into the mirror and sobs…

Anurag never thought there would come a day when Prerna would be someone ...love someone… other than him… he doesn't understand and wants to know who, what, why?

[Anurag]

Chahat ke safar mein 

Dilon ke hausle dekho 

Yeh aksar toot jaate hai 

Kabhi chalte hai sehra mein 

Phir bhi muskurate hai 

Imtehan har ghadi ki 

Sob..sob...sob… Aaaaaahhhhhhh

At Sharma Nivas

Veena Rajesh and others are clueless what will happen next, there is so much insult going on from the media now they won't be able to face anyone in the society…

The next morning Prerna is sitting on the bed since yesterday unable to move, speak or do something.

Doctor told everyone that Prerna  was in deep trauma, and Sneha was given shots to recover from the rain.

Prerna is motionless when Veena comes with some food for her to eat, but Prerna is not reacting to anything..Veena speaks to her that she has to take care of Sneha too, what will happen to her if something happens to you? Come now eat something,

Prerna listens and as soon as she hears Sneha’s name she speaks where is Sneha Maa?

Veena is happy but has tears in her eyes, she is with Rajesh, he is handling her.  

Prerna: Maa, I have not cheated on Anurag, how come he did not listen to me once? You know Maa, we love each other so much and where there is love there is understanding, he could have asked me once, Maa I would have vouched Sneha’s was my and his daughter, the reports are wrong Maa

Veena: Preyu, me and your father know you very well to believe that you would do anything to hurt the pride and prestige of your inlaws, but…

Prerna: I want Sneha to be checked again by the doctor we choose,

Veena: Yes we all were thinking the asme, get her checked once more, but yesterday only doctor gave her shots and blood test cannot happen at least for three weeks from today, since she is newborn.

Prerna sighs heavily, I am fi.. I wil.. Be Okay..Maa.. I want to get to the bottom of this, because I know I am not guilty… I will be strong Maa..

Bring sneha.. Prerna tells Veena Maa, she does bring Sneha to Prerna.

Sneha looks at Prerna as she takes her from Veena, Prerna looks at sneha, and says we both know beta that you and I are not guilty, your father will soon realize this and then...she stops and starts thinking, what about all the love they promised each other it shattered with one report? What about the faith and trust they had on each other where did all that go, all vanished..

Prerna to herself, blames ANurag for not believing her and not trying to get to the bottom of things and concluding Prerna and her character in one report handed to him by the doctors.

Sneha starts crying and Prerna looks at her and swings her a little in her arms for her to be quiet.

At Bajaj Place

Mr Bajaj gets a call, it's from the hospital, he takes it, smiles and nods with approval. He thanks the pedretician and sits on the chess table, he grabs the Queen with evil laugh…

It was the call from the doctor confirming that he changed Sneha’s blood on Mr Bajaj’s order and thanked him for the bribe.

When Mr Bajaj lended Rajesh the money to free his house, he was made aware that it was done for Prerna’s marriage to Anurag Basu,

[Flashback Two Years Ago]

Basu was the family Mr Bajaj came from abroad to capture their business and finish them. Basu Publications was responsible for major loss to him in business in London. They snatched the only dream project Mr Bajaj was planning to make Bajaj City in London, commercial and residential, but Moloy Basu bid lower than him and Mr Bajaj lost the project, later he learnt that Moloy had bribed his worker and known the bid price.

Since the most dear to Moloy was Anurag and his happiness, he targeted AnuPre and he succeeded in breaking their love marriage.

Mr Bajaj went for the kill, as he does in every business deal, this time  he went on personal level to hurt the Anurag Basu,Moloy’s only son and heir to the Basus because Mr Bajaj treats life as a chess, if you want to beat your opponent , you gotta bring the King down by snatching his queen and so he did. 

[Present]

Now as Mr Bajaj is thinking with the queen in his hand, his phone rings its Rajesh,

Mr Bajaj: Rajesh, yes its Bajaj

Rajesh: Mr Bajaj, I am already indebted to you because of the loan clearance, but saving my daughter and granddaughter today you proved that there are genuine people too in the world. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. This will be a debt forever on me from you Mr Bajaj

Mr Bajaj: Dont worry Rajesh, I did what was right for me. Take care. Bye..

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Feel interesting. Waiting to read next update. 😃😃😃

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting. 

Continue continue, Erum🥳

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting story🥳

Please continue👍🏼😊

Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

Feel interesting. Waiting to read next update. 😃😃😃

Thank you for reading and commenting 😊

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Interesting. 

Continue continue, Erumsmiley40

Thank you Leenaa, will continue for sure😊

Originally posted by: Abjini

Interesting storysmiley40

Please continuesmiley20smiley1

Thank you dear😊

Edited by ErumMalik - 3 years ago
Arziya thumbnail

Chapter Three

Mr Bajaj thinks he has the queen in his hand, he has managed to conquer AnuPre’s love and destroy it and successfully turned Basu Badi into an emotional turmoil house with breaking AnuPre’s relationship.

Moloy Basu: I shouldnt have trusted your love Anurag, after all she is a middle class girl and today girls do anything for money…

Anurag sitting at his bed turning light off/on is in deep thoughts when Moloy says he is a little shaken.. Looks at Moloy and says I am fine Baba, tomorrow I shall start my life again and this time with finishing my office duties, afterall i am the one who has to carry out the responsibilities of this house ebing the elder son.

Moloy nods yes this will be perfect for you and let's forget all that has happened so far..

Anurag Nods…

Prerna is still in shock but manages to pick herself up in emotion and tries to distract herself with household chores..

Three Months Later

Rajesh comes home with a little smile on his face, Veena asks him did everything go alright

Rajesh nods yes yes Veena somehow God has answered our prayers..

Prerna smiles looking at parents relieved at something, and asks them what went alright?

Rajesh and Veena look at each other with mutual nod. Veena explains to Prerna that she remembers Mr Bajaj who gave us a loan for her marriage with Anurag.. Prerna is pricked by the Anurag’s name and tears fill her eyes, he Mr Bajaj is a very good person and has asked us for your hand in marriage.

Prerna looks stunned, this was another blow on her, Maa..Maa.. I know I am burden on you, 

Veena Priyu its not that you are a burden here but life has to move on, look at Anurag and his family is not taking a single moment to taunt or make bad remarks on us, think about our family’s prestige at least

Prerna dumbfounded tells her parents whatever they think is right for her she is ready for her fate has already been destroyed by Anurag false claims and blind beliefs…

Mr Bajaj and Prerna get married in a week in the mandir..

First Night, Prerna is sitting on bed with Sneha in the baby parlour and Mr Bajaj enters, Prerna stops him at the door after he shuts the door, Mr Bajaj looks at Prerna…

Prerna: I have said yes to this marriage but in no means I shall be your wife or submit to your physically in this marriage… 

Mr Bajaj a small smile on his face

Prerna an inspiration, look Prerna I know what has happened with you and what made you in this marriage is your majboori, i understand, you didn't want to be  a burden to your family and hence you decided it's better to knot me and shut the Basu family on your prestige and bad name given by them in the society.

Prerna: So Mr Bajaj since you know everything, I shall make this

Mr Bajaj: Prerna let me finish, you can stay here, and be Mrs Bajaj, we may not be husband-wife initially but you are Mrs Bajaj and lets keep it that way for the betterment of you, me and our families, is that clear?

Prerna: Yes Mr Bajaj, lets keep it that way, I want to become strong and destroy Anurag Basu,

Mr Bajaj: Whatever case you have in mind, keep it for tomorrow and lets call it a night,

Mr Bajaj changes into polyester pajamas and prerna changes into night dress as well and they call it a night.

The next morning, 

Mr Bajaj wakes up first and finds Prerna right next to him with her face parallel to his, and he looks stern at her sleeping right beside him, he tries to get up and realizes that Prerna’s head is on his hand and he doesn't want to push hard and wake her up, so he lays back down.. Phu…

Background Score

Mr Bajaj’s Tune

After a minute Prerna wakes up, Mr Bajaj looks at the her, takes his hand and Prerna realizes her head was over his hand and apologizes,

Mr Bajaj says its fine and they both meet at the breakfast table,

When Prerna takes coffee, there is a little girl around 5 years walking towards Mr Bajaj, Mr Bajaj looks at her and pulls the chair back and she hugs him and he hugs her back.

Mr Bajaj introduces Kukki to Mrs Bajaj

Mrs Bajaj smiles at Kukki who looks at her questioningly and doesn't smile back, Mr Bajaj tells  her Prerna is her mother from today,

Prerna is shocked but accepts Kukki

Zindagi Kya Hai Jaise

Yeh Jadu ka Khilona Hai

Hasaye Bhi Rulaye Bhi

Banaye Bhi Mitaye Bhi

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very interesting.  enjoy it,  hope you continue.