Awesome update 

Loved it 

Pls update soon its a request 

Thanks dear

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update

Raman asked Neelu where is newspaper Neelu said ishita took that raman went to room and saw ishita trying to read newspaper he was admiring her she was shocked seeing him he said he can see happiness on her face reading newspaper ishita said nothing like that raman said she should complete her studies ishita said it's not her her age to study and she is married now raman said age doesn't matter ishita said she is happy in her life poor raman got slap from his daadi for not inviting her for marriage she called him happy raman asked daadi not to call him that or else ishita will tease him ishita was laughing daadi asked raman to stay separate from ishita in another room raman was sulking all were teasing raman calling him happy he was glaring everyone raman never leave chance to romance ishita ishra all scene was beautiful and lovely

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: omsai24

Beautiful update

Raman asked Neelu where is newspaper Neelu said ishita took that raman went to room and saw ishita trying to read newspaper he was admiring her she was shocked seeing him he said he can see happiness on her face reading newspaper ishita said nothing like that raman said she should complete her studies ishita said it's not her her age to study and she is married now raman said age doesn't matter ishita said she is happy in her life poor raman got slap from his daadi for not inviting her for marriage she called him happy raman asked daadi not to call him that or else ishita will tease him ishita was laughing daadi asked raman to stay separate from ishita in another room raman was sulking all were teasing raman calling him happy he was glaring everyone raman never leave chance to romance ishita ishra all scene was beautiful and lovely

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Thanks dear

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

(No proof read)

Chapter 34

"Kya..!" Raman uttered in shock. "Mujhe bhi mehendi laga ni hogi..?"

(Raman: what..? Do I need to apply mehendi..?)

"Jee bhai.. Dadi ne kaha hai, aapke haatho mein bhi shagun ke mehendi lagegi." Mihir laughed as he knew how much Raman will get irritate by this.

(Mihir: yes bhai... Dadi told us to apply this mehendi on your hand.)

"Yaar.. Mein kya ladki hoon? Mujhe nahi lagwana yeh mehendi.. Aur waise bhi iski smell.. Yuck..!" Inhaling the smell, Raman felt like vomit. "God knows.. Ladkiya kaise ghanto tak hatho mein laga ke rakhte hai..!"

(Raman: yaar.. Am I a girl..? I don't want to apply it.. And moreover it's smell.. Yuckk..!!)

"Bhai.. Ladkio ka toh pata nahi, par aapko abhi yeh lagana hoga.." Mihir teased him more while taking Raman's hand.

(Mihir: bhai, I don't know about girls, but now you have to apply it.)

"No..!" He took his hand back.

"Oye...! Nakhre na dikha.." Toshiji yelled at him while entering in the room.

(Toshiji: oye, don't do drama..)

"Kya ma.. Aapko pata hai na, mujhe inn sabse kitni irritation hoti hai." Raman said making faces.

(Raman: whats this maa.. You know get irritated by all these.)

"Thoda sa laga le puttar.. Nahi toh aapshagun hoga." Toshiji said caressing his face, Raman sighed. "Theek hai but thoda." He warned to Mihir. "Aur jaldi kar.. Mujhe Ishita se milna hai..!" Once he said, Toshiji raised her hand to slap him. "Chup kar..!"

(Toshiji: apply little bit..
Raman: fine.. And do it ASAP.. I have to meet with Ishita.
Toshiji: shut up..!)

"Kya?" Raman looked up confuse.

(Raman: what?)

"Khabardar Ishita se milne ki koshish bhi ki toh.. Warna dadi ko bol dungi.. Phir woh jane woh kya karegi.." Toshiji warned.

(Toshiji: don't you dare to meet with her, else I will inform your dadi, then she will decide what to do with you.)

"Kya maa..! Ab aap log hi mere pyar ke dushman ban gaye ho.." Raman pouted.

(Raman: You all are enemies of my love life.)

At the other side, Ishita's mehendi ceremony was going on full swing.. Everyone enjoying the moment while ladies were busy applying mehendi on Ishita's hand. "Madam.. Aapke pati ka naam?"

(Girl: Madam, what's your husband name?)

"Raman." Ishita replied smiling.

"Kya?" She heard a whisper in her ear and looked her side and saw Raman was staring at her with a smile. "Raman.. Aap..? Yaha..!" She stated in shock. "Jao.. Mummyji dekh legi.."

(Raman: What..?
Ishita: Raman.. You are here..? Go.. Mummyji will see you.)

"Pehle yeh bata mera naam lete hi chehre pe yeh laali kyu aajati hai teri.." He smirked trailing his finger on her cheek, she blushed more and then showed her mehendi to him. "Apna naam dhundna padhega.!" She teased him.

(Raman: Why do your face turn red when you take my name..
Ishita: You have to search your name.)

"Mera naam already tere dil pe likha hua hai." Ishita blushed looking at him.

(Raman: My name is already written in your heart.)

"Ishita puttar..!" Ishra felt someone shook her, she gets shocked and turned at her and saw Toshiji standing. "Aise muskura kyu rahi hai?"

(Toshiji: Why are you smiling?)

"Mummyji woh Raman.." She turned at Raman but didn't find him beside her.

(Ishita: Mummyji that Raman..)

"Raman..? Woh toh room mein Mihir ke saath hai.." Toshiji said.

(Toshiji: He's in room with Mihir.)

"Kya..!" Ishita was shocked. "Par woh yaha.." She stammered.

(Ishita: What..! But he's here..)

"Puttar tu na din mein sapne dekh rahi hai." Toshiji chuckled, Ishita looked down embarrassed.

(Toshiji: You're day dreaming, my girl.)

Everyone was enjoying the ceremony, ladies were singing songs while other ladies applying mahendi on Ishita's hand when Ishita's eyes fall on the door and she again saw Raman standing. She smiled but shook her head thinking it should be her illusion. "Mein kyu inke bare mein itna soch rahi hoon..!" She scold herself and again looked at him and saw him coming to her, she ignored.

(Ishita: Why am I thinking about him..!)

"Oye ignore kyu kar rahi hai..?" He asked taking sit beside her.

(Raman: Why are you ignoring me?)

"Mein janti hoon aap yaha nahi ho.. Abhi mujhe mehendi lagani hai, aap jaiye mere khayalo se.." She pouted turning at him.

(Ishita: I know, you aren't here.. Now I will apply henna on my hand.. You go away from my dreams.)

"Nahi hoon..?" He wondered and pinched her slightly, she moaned and widened her eyes thinking it wasn't her illusion. "Oye madrasan.. Mein sach mein hoon.. Tu koi sapna nahi dekh rahi." Raman said sighing.

(Raman: Not here..? I'm here.. You aren't dreaming.)

"Raman aap yaha..?" Ishita looked around to see whether anyone especially their Dadi watching them or not. "Raman aap jaiye.. Dadi ne dekh liya na toh..."

(Ishita: Raman, you here? You go.. If dadi sees you..)

"Sshhhh.." He didn't let her continue and placed his finger on her lip, she blinked her eyes innocently. "Kitna bolti hai.."

(Raman: You talk a alot.)

"Par...."

(Ishita: But..)

"Chup.." He glared at her for once and then took her hand and watched her mehendi saying, "Mera naam kaha hai iss mein.."

(Raman: Shut up.. Where's my name here?)

"Dhoond lijiye.." She replied with a chuckle.

(Ishita: Find it.)

They were enjoying their moments when Dadi came and pulled Raman's ear saying, "Mana kiya tha tujhe.."

(Dadi: I told you not to come.)

"Dadi.. Dadi.. Dard ho raha hai." Raman made crying face to melt down his grandma.

(Raman: It's hurting.)

"Happy tu baat kyu nahi sunta kisi ki..?" Dadi chided.

(Dadi: Why aren't you listening me?)

"Kya dadi... Aapne akele milne se mana kiya tha, par dekho mein sabke samne usse mil raha hoon.. Ab kya problem hai?" He said winking at Ishita who looked away embarrassed.

(Raman: What dadi.. You told us not to meet her alone, but see.. I'm visiting her in front of everyone. What's the problem in it now?)

"Mummyji rehne dijiye.. Nahi toh aur bhi uth-patang harqat karega." Toshiji said and took her from there.

(Toshiji: Let him.. Else he'll do more such things.)

"Aap bhi na Raman.." She slightly hit on his arm. "Kal haldi ke baad, mujhse milne ki koshish bhi maat karna.." She warned him very sternly.

(Ishita: You're too much, Raman. After haldi, don't try to visit me.)

"Haldi..? Arey haan yaad aaya.. Kal ki pehli haldi mein tumhe lagaunga."

(Raman: I'll put haldi on you first.)

Ishita looked at him shocked, "Aisa nahi hota.."

(Ishita: No, this can't happen.)

"Kya nahi hota..? Shadi humari.. Hum enjoy nahi karenge toh kaun karega?" He pouted.

(Raman: What can't happen? It's our marriage. If we don't enjoy then who will do?)

"Mein aapke samne hi nahi aaungi." She replied rolling her eyes.

(Ishita: I'll not in front of you.)

"We will see.."

Later night, both Raman and Ishita was in their respective rooms recalling their past moments from the beginning. Ishita was admiring her mehendi where Raman's name was written and prayed to God for their future.

"Organic haldi hai na yeh?" Toshiji asked servant who was preparing for their haldi ceremony. "Jaldi se sare kam khatam karo.. Woh dono aate hi honge." She instructed other servants when she saw Raman walked in.

(Toshiji: Is it organic? Finish it early. They're coming.)

"Tu aagaya..? Ruk.. Ishita aajaye phir rasam shuru karte hai.." Toshiji said making him sit on his position.

(Toshiji: You came.. Wait..! Once Ishita comes, we'll start the ritual.)

"Maa.. Mein bula lau usse.." He asked innocently when Toshiji hit on his arm saying, "Thank you but no thanks.. Woh jab taiyar ho jayegi.. Khud hi aajayegi."

(Raman: Maa.. Can I go to take her?
Toshiji: When she will get ready, will come alone.)

Disappoint Raman, took his sit again and was waiting for Ishita to arrive. It was more than 30minutes, but she didn't arrive yet.. Even Mihir wasn't present there to accompany him, so he decided to play some game on his phone. He was very much stewed in the game when he heard someone saying, "Ishita aagai..." He just turned his head at the staircase and like always gets lost in her beauty.

(Someone: Ishita came..)

She was wearing white and yellow combination lahenga with jewelries made with rose, she was looking extremely stunning and adorable that Raman couldn't move his eyes from her.

Toshiji made Ishita sit on here place when they saw each other and shared a short eyeballs lock. Raman appreciate her beauty through his action which made her blush hard.

"Chalo rasam shuru karte hai.."

(Toshiji: Let's start the ritual.)

The ladies applied haldi on Raman when he saw Mihir entered, he signaled him something. After applying haldi on Raman, Toshiji went to Ishita and was going to apply on her when suddenly entire lights goes off. "Arey lights ko kya ho gaya? Bhallaji.. Zara dekhiye naa..." Toshiji said while went to arrange some source of light.

(Toshiji: What happens with the lights? Bhallaji check it.)

Meanwhile, taking the advantage of the situation, Raman took Ishita in their room. "Raman..." She widened her eyes in shock.

"Kaha tha na pehli haldi mein lagaunga.." He whispered in her ear.

(Raman: I told you I'll put haldi on you first.)

"Aisa kuch nahi karenge aap.." She replied slightly pushing him away from her. "Aur yeh sab aapne kiya hai na..?" She asked crossing her arms on her chest.

(Ishita: You will not do such thing. And you had done all this, right?)

"Toh aur kya karta..." He said pulling her close again.

(Raman: What else would I do?)

"Aap chhodiye mujhe niche jana hai.." She struggled in his arm.

(Ishita: Leave me.)

"Himmat hai toh jake dikhao..." Raman teased her while releasing her from his grip. "Go.." He moved back.

(Raman: If you have guts then go..)

Sighing at him, she turned to leave when he held her hand saying, "Sunn..!"

(Raman: Listen..)

She turned at him asking, "Kya.."

(Raman: What?)

"I love you."

Ishita smiled brightly saying, "Pata hai.."

(Ishita: I know.)

"Aur ek baat.." He gets closer to her while Ishita was loosing herself under his proximity, her heart started beating fast when Raman pinned her against the wall and leaned on her face, she closed her eyes feeling his warm breath on her nape, Raman enjoyed teasing her as he could sense her loosing on her knees, he tightened his grip on her bare waist while rubbed his cheek on her whispering, "Raman Bhalla koi bhi kam adhura nahi chhodhta.."

(Raman; And one more thing.. Raman Bhalla don't leave any work incomplete.)

Ishita opened her eyes and felt the wetness on her cheek, "Mauke ka galat fayda uthaya.. Mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni." Irritated Ishita walked out from the room but smiled recalling the moment.

(Ishita: You took advantage. I don't want to talk with you.)

Just then the lights turned on, everyone saw her near the kitchen, "Puttar kaha gayi thi..?" Toshiji asked.

(Toshiji: Where did you left?)

"Woh mummyji.. Woh... Haan.. Pani peene..! Pyaas lagi thi.." She managed to reply while glared at Raman who was standing at the staircase with a smirk.

(Ishita: I.. I went to have water. I was thirsty.)

"Chal.. Rasam khatam karte hai.." Toshiji said when her eyes fall on her cheek. "Arey tujhe haldi kisne lagaya?"

(Toshiji: Come.. Let's start the ritual. Who put haldi on you.)

"Haldi.." Ishita looked on shocked. "Oh haan.. Aap hi ne toh lagaya.. Bhool gayi..? Light jane se pehle aap ne hi lagaya.. Aajaiye baki rasam kar lete hai.." She said very confidently that no one doubt her and they continue the ritual.

(Ishita: You put on me.. Don't you remember? You put it on me before the light went off. Come let's finish it.)

Later in the evening, bhalla house was decorated with lights, colourful curtains and flowers. The house was chirping with people's laughter, all were enjoying while Ishita was getting ready for her wedding -though she was married before but this time it's different, this time they are getting married with everyone's blessing. Ishita had an another glow on her face. Ladies helped her to get ready when Toshiji and dadi came, she took blessings from both of them when dadi gifted her a necklace which Toshiji made her wear. "Bohot soni lag rahi hai." Dadi hugged Ishita happily.

(Dadi: You're looking beautiful.)

Raman was waiting for his bride at the wedding alter when he heard her anklet sound, he just turned and saw her descending the staircase, he smiled and helped her to take place beside him. The priest chants the holy mantra while Toshiji tied the knot, they took the seven vows and then Raman filled her hair partition with the Vermilion and tied the mangalsutra on her neck.

"Aaj se aap pati patni hue..." They took blessings from the elders and everyone posed for a family photo...

(Priest: From now, you're husband-wife.)

Raman walked in the room and found the lights were off, but the room was shinier in candle lights, he closed the door behind him and looked at Ishita who was standing near the window side. He goes to her and back hugged her asking, "Kya hua..?"

(Raman: What happened?)

"Kuch nahi.. Bas yeh chandni raat ko dekh rahi hoon.. Kitna intezer kiye hai iss pal ko bitane ke liye.." She replied, resting her head back on his chest. "Maine kabhi socha hi nahi tha.. Koi meri zindagi mein ayenge jo mujhe itna pyar karenge.."

(Ishita: Nothing. Just looking at this moonlit night. We waited for this moment since long. I never thought that someone will come in my life and will love me so much.)

Raman made her turn at him and placed a kiss on her forehead saying, "Tum khushiya deserve karti ho." And he hugged her. "Ishita..?"

(Raman: You deserve happiness.)

"Hmm.."

"Technically aaj hi humari shadi ke baad pehli raat hai, aaj agar mein tumse kuch mangu toh kya tum mujhe doge?"

(Raman: It's our first night after marriage. If I ask you something, will you give me?)

"Mein khudko aapko de chuki hoon."

(Ishita: I already have myself to you.)

"One minute.." He parted her from him and went to wardrobe, he took some papers from there and gave it to Ishita.

"Kya hai?"

(Ishita: What's this?)

"Open it.." He told her to proceed.

Ishita excitedly opened the document and found some papers, she tried to read and gets shocked reading the headline. "Ad.. Admission form?" She looked up at him with question in her eyes.

"Mein chahta hoon ki tum apni padhai complete karo.."

(Raman: I want you to finish your study.)

"Nahi..." She said throwing the papers on the bed making him shocked.

(Ishita: No..!)

----

Don't forget to comment and please vote the chapter.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Raman is so cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ishita was so happy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Finally they are married officially and with all rituals

What happened to her๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update  dr 

Finally  ishra married 

Ishra chupke chupke romance...

Poor raman try to romance  with his wife..but dadi didn't  allow  him

๐Ÿคฃ

Raman want to ishita Completed her studies 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow.... Amazing part.... 

Loved it... 

Thanks for the pm.... And please pm me

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fantastic updt di

Totally loved it so much

Love ishra scene. Finally they got married with his parents blessing. In their first night raman gave an admission form of ishu for continuing her studies. But she throws paper in bed making him shocked.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update thanks for pm

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update ๐Ÿ‘

Pls continue soon 

Thanks for the pm