IshRa FF || Tum Dena Sath Mera || #Thread 5 || Chapter 37 - Page 17 || - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update

Loved it 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 36 

Impressive Chapter 

Raman takes Ishita to College but this College

is for all students that left their studies and now wants

to pursue it again .

the Dean was so amazed that a husband can do this much for his wife

Raman now wants a month to make Ishita understand 

and hopefully in this month she can be successful to study 

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey are u too on Wattpad 

Ya I have read ur all stories there

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rahita

Hey are u too on Wattpad 

Ya I have read ur all stories there

Yeah I'm on wattpad.. And thanks for reading my stories. 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman wants to completely change ishu into a new person. He does so much for her. And ishu also wants to continue her studies only for him. Raman ask one month permission from head to train ishu.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi 

Thanks for pm enjoyed reading 

Waiting for Ishra to talk there heart out

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity-flame

(No proof read)

Chapte 36

"Ready ho?" Raman asked once he walked out from the washroom but was mesmerized seeing her in a beautiful saree, he couldn't take his eyes away from her.

(Raman: Are you ready?)

"Theek lag rahi hoon na?" She questioned looking at the mirror.

(Ishita: Am I looking okay?)

"Theek..?" He gave her his million dollar smile and walked to her but his smile faded and he asked, "Tum iss kapde ki thaan lapet ke jaane wali ho?"

(Raman: Okay? Are you going here by wrapping this cloth?)

"Haan, kyu? Achhi nahi hain?" She asked innocently turning at him.

(Ishita: Yes, why? Isn't it nice?)

"Oh meri madrasan.. Hum koi function pe nahi jaa rahe hai.. We're going to your institute. Kuch light kapde pehno." He made her reminded.

(Raman: Oh, my Madrasan.. We aren't going to attend any function. We're going to your Institute. Wear something light.)

"Par mein iss mein theek hoon."

(Ishita: But I'm comfortable in it.)

"Nahi.. Tum yeh nahi pehen sakti." He ordered.

(Raman: No.. You can't wear this.)

"Par mere paas saree ke alawa aur kuch nahi hai." She pouted.

(Ishita: But I don't have anything else except these sarees.)

"I know.. Iss liye meine Rinki se bol kar tumhare liye kapde kharid ke rakhe hai.. Wait..!" He walked to his wardrobe and took out a wrapping box and handed it to Ishita.

(Raman: I know.. That's why I asked Rinki to buy dresses for you.. Wait..!)

"Yeh pehenna hai?" She questioned looking at the dress, on which Raman nodded. "Par meine aise kapde pehle nahi pehne."

(Ishita: Do I need to wear this? But I didn't wear them before.)

"Ab pehen lo.. And no arguments. Jaldi se ready ho jao."

(Raman: Then wear it now. And no arguments. Go and get ready fast.)

With a disappoint face,Ishita was going to leave when Raman held her hand and pulled her close saying, "Sunn..!"

(Raman: Listen..!)

"Kya?" She whispered coming into his proximity.

(Ishita: What?)

He made her turn to face the mirror and embraced her from behind and kissed on her earlobe whispering, "Subha subha itni khubsurat maat dikha kar."

(Raman: Don't look beautiful so early.)

"Kyu?"

(Ishita: Why?)

"Agar aise hi khubsurat dikhogi toh tumhe chodhne ka mann nahi karega."

(Raman: If you look beautiful like that then I will not leave you.)

"Raman.." She blushed.

"Kya?" He whispered in her ear making her go weak on knees but she controlled herself saying, "Abhi aapko deir nahi ho rahi..?" She questioned looking at him through the mirror.

(Raman: What?
Ishita: Aren't you getting late now?)

"Poora mood ka kachra kar dia." He mocked at her and pushed her slightly.

(Raman: You spoil the mood.)

"Arey maine kya kiya? Agar deir hogi toh aap hi baad mein mujh par barsoge..!" She defend herself. "Hadh hain.. Kuch kar or na kar, dosh tera hi hoga Ishita." She talked to herself.

(Ishita: What have I done? If you get late, then you'll taunt me only..! If you do Or don't, you will be blamed only Ishita.)

"Whatever..! Ab jao.. Jaldi se ready ho jao." Saying this he walked out from the room.

(Raman: Whatever..! Go and get ready fast.)

Raman and Ishita walked out from the apartment, she was wearing kurti and leggings in which she wasn't enough comfortable, she was checking herself every now and then which Raman noticed. "Kya hua madrasan?"

(Raman: What happened Madrasan?)

"Kaise kapde pehna diye hain..? Sab mujhe hi dekh rahe hain." She said looking down.

(Ishita: What have you made me wear? Everyone watching me.)

Raman looked around when he saw no one watching her. "Dhyan se dekh.. Koi nahi dekh raha."

(Raman: Look around carefully. No one watching yoy.)

Ishita followed his eye gaze and bit her tongue saying, "Phir bhi Raman.."

(Ishita: Then also Raman..)

"Ishita.." He made her turn at him. "Mein tumhe har tarah se badalna chahta hoon.." But he turned away saying, "Par shayad mere chahne se kya hoga.. Agar tum comfortable nahi ho toh tum ja kar change kar sakti ho." He looked on disappointed.

(Raman: I want to change you in every way. But may be it will not happen on my wish, if you aren't comfortable then go and get change.)

Ishita stared at him for sometimes and then replied, "Chale? Humein deir ho rahi hain." Raman smiled at her. "Sirf aapke liye Raman." She reminded.

(Ishita: Let's go. We're getting late. Just for you.)

"I know and that's why I love you yaar.." He was going to hug her but she stopped him saying, "Sab dekhenge."

(Ishita: Everyone will see.)

He bit his tongue saying, "Okay.. Baad mein."

(Raman: Okay.. Later..!)

He helped her to get inside the car and they left from there.

Ishita was nervously sitting outside the cabin of the head of the institution. Raman sensed her nervousness, so he placed his hand on hers saying, "Ghabrao maat."

(Raman: Don't get nervous.)

"Raman abhi bhi waqt hai.. Soch lo.. Mujhe nahi lagta, mujhse yeh hoga.. Yeh.. In.. Interview." She said panicking.

(Ishita: Raman think once, you have time. I don't think I can do it. This interview..)

"Khud pe bharosa rakho. Mujhe pata hai tum kar paogi." He motivated her.

(Raman: Do believe it yourself. I know you can do it.)

"Mrs. Ishita Bhalla?" A staff walked out from the cabin calling her name, Raman went to the staff. "Sir is calling you inside."

Giving a nod to the staff, Raman looked at Ishita saying, "Come, Ishita."

They walked in when the principal asked them to take sit, they seated on their position. "Sir, I am Raman Kumar Bhalla and she's my wife Ishita Bhalla."

"Yeah, meine inka admission form dekha hai.. So, Mrs. Ishita.. Aapne 10th class tak padhai ki hai..?" She questioned to Ishita who nodded in reply. "No problem. Yeh institute unn sare logo ke liye hai jo aapne padhai khatam nahi kar paye.. Hum yaha students ko prepare karke board exams ya university exams pe baithne ka chance kar dete hai." She narrated the system to them while Ishita nervously sitting there which Raman noticed, he placed his hand on hers. "I hope you will do your best." Ishita gave her fade smile. "Now Mr. Bhalla, can you please wait outside. Humein Ishita ki ek choti si interview leni hai."

(Principal: Yeah.. I've seen her admission form. So.. Mrs. Ishita.. You've studied till 10th class..? No problem.. This institute is for those people who could not finish their studies. Here we give the students a chance to sit on board or university exams by preparing them. I hope you'll do your best. Now Mr. Bhalla, can you please wait outside? We have to take a short interview with Ishita.)

"Sure." As the principal said about interview, Ishita gets frightened, she tightly held Raman's hand. "Mein bahar hoon. Don't worry." Saying her, he walked out, leaving Ishita alone inside.

(Raman: I'm waiting outside.)

Raman was pacing restlessly, though he was staying calm in front of Ishita but deep inside he was too nervous. "God, sab theek se ho jaye." He prayed to God when he saw Ishita walked out from the cabin, he ran to her asking, "Kya hua?" But she didn't answer him when that staff came there saying, "Mr. Bhalla, madam aapse milna chahti hai."

(Raman: God, I hope everything will be alright. What happened?
Staff: Mr. Bhalla madam is calling you inside.)

Giving a nod to the man, Raman made Ishita sit on the chair and walked inside. He settled on the chair opposite to the principal asking, "What's the matter ma'am?"

"Aapne science stream choose kiya hai?" Principal questioned looking at the admission form.

(Principal: You've choose science stream.)

"Yes ma'am. Usse science mein zyada interest hai."

(Raman: She has interest in science.)

"Look Mr. Bhalla.. Meine Ishita ki ek exam liya tha.. Par mujhe nahi lagta, Ishita ko science padhta chahiye. Dekhiye Mr. Bhalla yeh aap bhi jante hai ki science padhne ke liye bohot mehnat karni padegi. Aur Ishita... Unki english ka base itni strong nahi hai ki woh science lekar aage ja sakti hai." Principal explained Ishita's weakness.

(Principal: Look Mr. Bhalla. I took an example from Ishita. But I don't think, she should study science. See Mr. Bhalla you know she has to work hard to study Science.. And Ishita.. Her English base isn't so strong that she can go ahead with science.)

For some time Raman stayed quiet and then taking a deep breath, he said, "I know ma'am.. Aap jo keh rahe ho woh kuch hadd tak sahi bhi hai. Par aap kisi ki kaabiliyat ko ek exam se toh judge nahi kar sakte. Saal ho gaye hai, Ishita ne padhai choddi hai. Toh zaahir si baat hai, usse waqt lagega cheez o ko samajhne mein."

(Raman: I know, whatever you are saying is quite true. But you can't judge someone's ability through an exam. It's been years, she left her study. So, this is obvious, it will take time to understand things.)

"Kitna waqt Mr. Bhalla? Humare yaha ek ya do students nahi padhte.. Hum individually toh unhe waqt nahi de sakte. Hai na..!" She questioned.

(Principal: How much time Mr. Bhalla? We haven't one or two students. We can't give her individual time. Isn't..)

"Aapko kuch karne ki zarurat nahi hai." Raman said with a thought.

(Raman: You don't need to do anything.)

"Toh aap kya chahte ho?"

(Principal: Then what do you want?)

"Mein aapse sirf ek mahine ka waqt chahta hoon. Mein Ishita ko iss layak banaunga ki science le sake. Mein janta hoon waqt bohot kaam hai, par mujhe biswas hai woh kar payegi. Aur agar next exam mein bhi woh pass na ho payi toh aap jaisa chahoge waise hoga. Aap bas mujhe ek mahina de dijiye, please." He requested.

(Raman: I need time for a month. I will make Ishita worthy of taking science. I know I have less time, but I have full trust on her that she can do it. And if she can't pass in next exam, then I'll do whatever you say.. You just give me one month.. Please..)

"Okay Mr. Bhalla.. Just because aap iss Institute ke liye bohot se charity ki hai, toh aapko ek aur mauka deta hoon." She smiled at him.

(Principal: Okay Mr. Bhalla.. Just because you have done enough charity for this Institute, so I will give you the chance.)

"Thank you."

"Waise ek baat kahu..? Yaha pe bohot sare ladkiyaan aayi hai jinhe unke pati ne chodh diye hai.. Aur phir aapne pehchaan banane yaha aye hai. Par aapke jaise bohot kaam aate hai. Ishita bohot lucky hai, unhe aap jaise husband mile hai." She complimented him.

(Principal: May I tell you something? Here a lot of girls come who were left by their husbands. And then to make their own identity they joined this. But it's rare to see people like you. Ishita is so lucky to have a husband like you.)

"No, ma'am. I'm lucky that I've her in my life. Ishita ne mere aur mere family ke liye bohot kuch kiye hai. Now it's time to pay back. Mein janta hoon uska ek sapna hai jo ki iss raste jakar poora hoga. Mein bas usse khush dekhna chahta hoon."

(Raman: No ma'am.. I'm lucky that I've her in my life. Ishita has done so much for me and my family. Now it's time to pay back. I know she has a dream that will be fulfilled by going this way. I just want to see her happy.)

"God bless you both." She admired their relation.

"I'll you after a month then." Saying this he left the cabin.

Once he walked out, he saw Ishita was sitting there upset. "Ghar chale?" He took her out from there.

(Raman: Shall we go home?)

Meanwhile, on the way to home, Ishita was eager to know his conversation with principal but he remained silent. "Madam ne kya kaha?" She broke the silence.

(Ishita: What did madam say?)

"Kuch nahi." He replied.

(Raman: Nothing.)

"Meri selection nahi hui na? Mein janti thi aisa kuch hone wala hai. Iss liye mein aana hi nahi chahti thi. Mein kuch bhi theek se nahi kar sakti." As she was badmouthing about herself, Raman kept silent.

(Ishita: I'm not selected, isn't? I knew it. That's why I didn't want to come. I can't do anything correctly.)

"It's okay Ishita.. Hum phirse try karenge."

(Raman: It's okay Ishita. We will try again.)

"Nahi Raman.. Aapka bohot mann tha yaha admission karwane ki.. Aur meine sab bigad diya." She cried.

(Ishita: No Raman. It was your wish to admit me here. But I spoiled everything.)

Raman parked the car aside and turned at her while pulling her close. "Hey sshh..!! Kuch nhi bigda hai. Koi bhi cheez ko paane ke liye humein mehnaat karni padhti hai, right? Toh kya hua pehli baar mein nahi hua.. Hum phirse koushish toh kar sakte hai."

(Raman: Hey sshh..!! Nothing went wrong. To get something you have to work hard, right? So what, you couldn't make it at first place. We will try again.)

"Haan Raman.. Aap sahi bol rahe ho.. Mein koushish karungi.. Ab mein aapko kabhi udaas nahi karungi." She said.

(Ishita: Yes, Raman. You're right. I'll try. Now I'll not disappoint you.)

"That's my madrasan." He wiped her years and placed a kiss on her hair to make her comfortable. "Theek ho?"

(Raman: Are you okay?)

Giving a nod to him, she parted from him and he drive to their house.

That's all for now. I don't meine kya likha hai.. Jo dimaag mein aya likh diya. I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and do like please.

good

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishita was not feeling comfortable in kurti and leggings she was conscious raman said no one is looking at her raman asked her to wear for him she agreed dean praises raman for making ishita study after marriage she told raman ishita in weak in english it will not be possible to give her admission in science raman asked her to give one chance to ishita she agreed loved ishra scene

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely updt

Loved raman's confidence in ishita

Their relationship is beautiful

Updt soon