Interesting teaser di 

Hope  raman will  help her 

Continue soon as possible di 

Tq for the pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

LAST SHOT

Ishra were laying on the bed next to each other and was smiling.

Ishita went close to him and said-kitni buddhu thi main,kitni faaltu baat par aapse break up kar liya,really sorry love.

Raman caressed her cheek and said-its ok,babu.i was also equally immature,tumse itna pyaar karne ke baad bhi itni choti si baat par break up kar liya,aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.

Ishita-but glad our families got us married,finally we belong to each other.

Raman-haan,finally tum meri biwi ban gayi,like lshita Raman Kumar bhalla.mera naam tumhare naam ke saath jud kar kitna khoobsurat sound karta hai.

Ishita-nahi,mera naam aapke naam ke saath achcha lagta hai.

Raman-nahi mera.

Ishita-no mine.

Raman-achcha ,no jhagda.hum dono ka naam saath mein khoobsurat lagta hai. I love u.

Ishita kissed his cheek and said-i love u more,u r my love.

Raman kissed her nose and said-and u r my baby.

Ishita-and ur baby is hungry.mujhe bahut tez bhookh lagi hai ,love.

Raman-main neelu ko bolta hoon,tumhare liye khichdi banayi hai.

Ishita-yuck ,I am not going to eat it.

Raman-toh kya khaogi??

Ishita-main bimaar hoti hoon,toh kya khaati hoon??

Raman-let me guess,mera dimaag.he said smiling while she elbowed him.

Ishita-jaiye,mujhe baat nahi karni aapse .

Raman-mat karo,waise bhi I am going to make my Babu's favourite maggi with lots of tomotoes and chillies.

Ishita hugged him tight and said-thank u love,u r the best.

Raman kissed her temple and said-tum rest karo,main abhi aata hoon.he said and went out to kitchen.

He was making maggi when she hugged him from back and said-i love u.

Raman-kya kar rahi ho,maa-papa ghar mein hi hai.

Ishita-they r sleeping aur neelu bhi nahi hai.toh I can love my love.she said hugging him tight.

Raman turn and said-agar aisi baat hai,toh mauke ka thoda saa faayda uthaya jaa sakta hai.

Ishita-haan,faayda uthaya toh jaa sakta hai .she was saying when he picked her in his arms.

Ishita-kya kar rahen hai?

Raman-mauke ka faayda utha raha hoon,he said and took her lips in his.he made her sit in the slab and both started kissing each other .

They kissed for long and finally broke in kiss in need of air.both smiled at each other and hugged tight.

Raman-tum room mein wait karo,main maggi le kar aata hoon.he said and she nodded.

Soon he showed up with a bowl of maggi which both had enjoying together.both were really happy as their differences has been sort out and they were all ready to enjoy their togetherness.

The day passed in a jiffy and at night,both enjoyed their lone time loving each other passionately.it was the first time,they came together with any hesitation or fight,so both were really happy and contented.soon both slept hugging each other tight.

Next morning everything was normal.toshiji told Raman to drop Ishita to her house for her pagphera and pick her up while coming back from office.

Raman agreed and took ishita with him.he dropped her to her Amma's house while he went to office.

Whole day Raman was busy in his work and at evening,he finally went to pick her.

Amma welcomed him and was making coffee for him when he asked about Ishita.

Amma-woh apne room mein hai,jab se aayi hai,apne room mein baithi hai.

Raman-main check kar loon.

Amma-ofcourse kanna,yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai,u can go to her room.she said and Raman went to her room.

Raman entered his room only to see Ishita sitting hiding her face in between her legs.he kept his bag and said-ishita,kya hua??he asked but she didn't answered ,so he walk to her and asked caressing her hair-hey babu,what happened??

Ishita raised her head and he could feel her face filled with tears.

Raman-hey baby,what happened,why u r crying??he asked cupping her face.

She hugged him and cried like a baby.

Raman caressed her back and said-kya hua,bachcha.why u r crying,kuch toh bolo??

Ishita-my sponcers took back their finance.

Raman-kyun??

Ishita-kal meri tabiyat kharab thi,toh main unhe update send nahi kar paayi ,about my upcoming exhibition aur ab unhe lagta hai,main shaadi ke baad irresponsible ho gayi hoon.toh sabne apne paise wapas le liye,now I don't have any sponcers.mera pura exhibition kharab ho gaya,puri mehnat barbaad.bina sponcers ke mera exhibition kaise hoga,everything got ruined,she said crying while he was just caressing her hair softly .

Ishita was crying when Raman said-dont worry,sab thik ho jaayega.

Ishita look at him and said-kaise hoga,I have exhibition in two days,itni jaldi sponcers kahan se milega.

Raman cupped her face and said-tumhe bharosha hai mujh par??

Ishita nodded in yes and he said-then start preparing for the exhibition.i promise ur exhibition will be a big hit.

Ishita hugged him tight and said thank u .

Soon they went home after having dinner with iyers and ishita got busy in preparing for her exhibition.

Two days passed in a jiffy ,finally it was the day of her exhibition.though she has arranged everything but was really worried,what if Raman couldn't arrange for any sponcers and her show will not take place.

She was sitting all lost when Raman called her and said-jaldi se saari jewelleries le kar apne associate ke saath ,hotel centre point ke banquet hall mein pahuncho .

Ishita-but sponcers,she was saying when Raman said-everything is arranged,u just come here in half an hour.saying so he hung up the call.

After an hour,ishita reached the venue and saw huge banner of her exhibition was there.she got surprised and went inside when Raman said-achcha hua tum aa gayi,sab kuch arrange ho gaya hai.saare models ko jewelleries assign kar do,so that their look can be finalised.

Ishita-kaun sponcer kar raha hai yeh show.

Raman-ishra enterprises.

Ishita-ishra enterprises??yeh kaun hai aur who is the owner??

Raman-ur husband is the owner,sweetheart.ishra means ishita and Raman enterprises.

Ishita-nayi company kab start ki aapne??

Raman-after our break up.uss din jab hamara break up hua tha,kyunki main tumhari pic like nahi kar paaya tha,actually I was in meeting with bank manager for getting loan for my start up.mujhe loan mila,maine naya start up shuru kiya and it started flourishing.i was thinking to surprise u on ur birthday,but as u needed sponcers.i have to come up,so Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla,ur jewellery exhibition is sponcered by Mr Raman Kumar bhalla's company,I hope u will not let us down.

Ishita hugged him tight and said-ofcourse not,I will make sure that ur money will be used smartly and u could get lots of good return from this show.thank u so much, love.

Raman-anything for u baby,maine sab arrange kar diya hai,bas ek problem hai.koi showstopper nahi hai.

Ishita-what,bina showstopper ke kaise show hoga.

Raman-kyun,tum ho naa.wear that bridal outfit with ur bridal jewellery.i want to see u in that .

Ishita-main achchi lagi thi aapko??

Raman-cant u guess seeing ur picture in my cupboard.

Ishita smiled hearing him and he said-chalo chalo,we r getting late.he said and both walked in.

After an hour,the show started,everyone was impressed by her work and finishing.

At last Ishita was about to walked when Raman hold her hand wearing his wedding attire and said-dulhan bina dulhe ke achchi nahi lagegi.

Ishita smiled and both walked in togethet holding hand in hand.

All got up and applaud for the lovely couple and beautiful wedding jewellery.

Soon the show got over,after answering the media and getting clicked together for the next day page 3 ,they walked to their parents.

They complimented ishra for working as a team and congratulated them for their success.

Toshiji-bahut khoobsurat lag rahen ho dono saath mein,tum dono ki shaadi karwa kar humne koi galti nahi ki.

Amma-yes,they r actually made for each other.

Toshiji-ab tum logon ka kaam khatam ho gaya hai,toh yeh lo tum logon ka wedding gift from all of us.

Raman-yeh kya hai, maa.

Mr bhalla-a trip to Paris for u two,for two weeks.

Appa-ur honeymoon,go and enjoy.he said happily and ishra hugged each other tight happily.

Toshiji kissed their temples and said-hamesha aise hi muskurate raho,and start packing for ur honeymoon to Paris.

Ishra nodded happily and look at each other.raman hugged her tightly and said-congrats on ur success.

Ishita-our success.thank u love,I love u.

Raman-love u too,babu .ready for our honeymoon.

Ishita nodded and both hugged each other tight smiling as their new life has just started.

That's all ,here I end this ts,hope u all enjoyed it.hit like and comment.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

They r cute

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending di

Finally their differences got over💕👍🏻

Both were so happy ❤️

Loved how raman consoled his babu🥰