A very beautiful update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divancute

Awesome updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishra denied for the marriage. Finally ishu is free from the relationship. Ishra are stuck in mumbai due to bad weather. Last part was so cute. Raman wears her maxi and he looks funny

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Thank you

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Part-11

Nice update..

Ruhi wanted to eat with Ishita's hands

Simmi insulted Ishita again...

Ishita didn't want to talk with Raman..

Their fathers decided to get them married..

Plz update soon.

Thank you..

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Part-12

Nice update..

Both denied to marry each other..

Next day, they met at flight..

Ishita helped him to change his seat...

Ishita got divorced..

Their flight got cancelled due to bad weather..

Ishita again offered him help for an accommodation..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Part-11

Nice update..

Ruhi wanted to eat with Ishita's hands

Simmi insulted Ishita again...

Ishita didn't want to talk with Raman..

Their fathers decided to get them married..

Plz update soon.

Thank you..

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Part-12

Nice update..

Both denied to marry each other..

Next day, they met at flight..

Ishita helped him to change his seat...

Ishita got divorced..

Their flight got cancelled due to bad weather..

Ishita again offered him help for an accommodation..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

13. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴀʟ...!!!

As usual Ishita woke up early and found herself in Mumbai apartment, she looked around perplexed then remembered she was staying here as her flight gets cancelled. "Mr. Bhalla?" She remembered about him and went to check him. 

Ishita saw him sleeping peacefully in another room, she closed the door of that room and went to freshen up. After getting fresh, she turned on the TV and saw the news while making tea for themselves. Raman walked out from the room while twitching his eyes. "Good morning." She smiled at him. 

"Yeah, good morning." He watched the TV asking, "What's the weather condition?"

"Our flight is at around 11am." She replied walking to him and forwarded the cup saying, "Your tea..!"

"Thanks." He replied and took the cup from her and sipped it. "Wow.. It tastes nice." She just smiled at him and they finished their tea while Ishita watched TV and Raman was engrossed in his phone. 

After having tea, Raman went to washroom while Ishita was cleaning the kitchen when suddenly the door bell rings. "Who could be..!!" She wondered and went to open the door. 

She was shocked to see Subhhu. "You?" She questioned. 

He walked in avoiding her, Ishita followed him inside asking, "What do you want Subhhu? You wanted to divorce, that was done yesterday. Now what?"

"My lawyer will talk with you." He said looking at the door when his lawyer walked in. "Give her the papers." Subhhu indicated his lawyer. 

"What's in it?" She asked receiving the papers and read them. She was shocked to see the papers. 

"Custody papers?"

"Yes, I want Aditya custody." He stated making her shocked. 

"NO..!" She yelled. "How can you do that? Humare beech aisi koi baat nahi hui thi. You cheated on us, you didn't contact us all these months and now suddenly you're asking for Ali's custody. No, I'm not going to give my son to anyone." (We didn't talk anything about it.) She said angrily and about to tore the paper when Subhhu said, "It's a copy of original paper."

"Why are you doing this Subhhu?"

"Look Ishita.. I know.. I was irresponsible towards my son but now self soul awakening.. I want to give my son every happiness. See..! I know you've resigned from your job and now you're jobless, now you tell me, how will you fulfill all his needs? And moreover I'm his father, I've equally right on him."

"How do you suddenly remember this?" She asked in rage. "Jab tum humare sath nahi theh, I was upbringing him, right? I can do it now also. Yes, I haven't any job but I'll get it soon and can fulfill his wishes." (When you weren't with us.) 

"But what about father's love? How will you give him that?" He asked. "Look Ishita, you're a woman, you can't fulfill all his needs. He needs a security, he needs his father."

"You know what Subhhu, I never thought that you would be so cheap minded. Aaj ke zamane mein bhi tum mard aur aurat mein farq kar rahe ho..!" (Even today, you are differentiating between men and women.) She said disgusted. 

Ishita was arguing with Subhhu when Raman walked in and called her name. Seeing a guy present, Subhhu was shocked. "Wow, Ishita.. You were lecturing me. What are you doing haan? Last day, we were divorced and you spent a night with another guy?" He said disgusted, making both Raman and Ishita angry. 

"Hey Mr. mind your language..!" Raman warned. 

"I'm talking with my wife..!" Subhhu said in rage. 

"Ex-wife, Subhhu." She reminded. 

"Whatever..!!" Subhhu rolled his eyes and looked at his lawyer saying, "Now my case will be more strong, as how can I let my son live with a characterless woman." As soon as Subhhu said, Ishita slapped him angrily. 

"Don't you dare to badmouth about me.." She warned. "Pehle khud ki nature dekho, phir dusro ko judge karne aao.. I'm not going to explain you anything, Subhhu but.. I won't let my son go to you. What you were saying.. He needs security, he needs father.. I challenge you Subhhu, within saven days, I'll get married with a better person who will love my Adi with whole heart and will be ready to take all his responsibility." (First look at yourself and then come to judge other people.) She stated making everyone shocked. 

"You're saying as if someone is prepared to get married with you." He said disgusted while eyeing Raman. 

"That's none of your business." Ishita said. 

"Okay fine.. If this is your challenge then fine. If you find someone and get married within seven days then I'll withdrawal my case but else, if you can't fulfill your challenge then on the eighth day, I'll come to take my son." He stated on which Ishita agreed. 

"Now leave." She said showing him the door. 

As soon as Subhhu left with his lawyer, she collapsed on the sofa crying, while Raman was confused what to say..! He walked to her and sat beside her. "Ishita.. Everything will be fine." He console her placing his hand on her palm. 

"How.. How could he do that? He didn't care about his son and now suddenly came to take his rights. Aisa koi karta hai kya?" (Who do this..?) She cried. 

"It's okay, calm down." He brought some water for her and she had it, and she calm down slowly. "Ishita, I'm sorry.. I think for me, the situation streched, I should not come here." He apologized in guilt. 

"No, Mr. Bhalla, please. Don't blame yourself. He's a cheap guy that's why he thought all these nonsense. Please don't take his words." She requested. 

"... But whatever you said to him, will you going to do that?" Raman asked while Ishita remembered about the challenge to Subhhu. 

"Yes. This is about my son." She said without thinking twice. 

"But it also about your life. How could you compromise in a loveless marriage..? Yeh sab kehne mein jitna asan lagta hai, utna hota nahi. Aditya ke liye bhi nahi.. How can you think that he'll accept someone as his father?" (It's easy to say, but difficult to do. Not even for Aditya.) 

"I don't know.. But he has to do it. Uss insaan ke paas mein aapne bachhe ko nahi bhej sakta aur iske liye mein kisi ki parwah nahi karungi." (I can't send my child to that person.) She decided while wiping her tears. 

"Think once before taking any step. It's about two lives, you and Aditya..." Raman said worried when Ishita looked on thinking. 

"Are you alright?" Raman asked when they walked out from Delhi airport together, Raman saw her tensed through the journey, so he was quite worried for her. 

"Yes, I'm fine. Mr. Bhalla." She gave him fade smile and took leave in a cab while Raman too left for his office. 

Ishita was on the way to her house, when suddenly her can hit with a bike rider. "Oh God..!!" She quickly rushed out to see the rider whether he gets injured or not. 

She ran to him and saw him moaning in pain. "Are.. Are you alright? Driver please help him.." She said worried when the rider turned at him and Ishita uttered, "Prateek?"

"Ishita, you??" He too said. 

Ishita quickly helped him to get up, with stumbling feet, he managed to stand. "It's been so long..!!" She said giving side hug to him. 

"Are you in Delhi..?" He asked. 

"Yeah.. Anyways.. Come, first let's go to the hospital. You need to be treated." She offered. 

"No, it's okay.. I'll manage.." 

"Shut up.. Your leg is bleeding. Come with me.." She said sternly and dragged Prateek from there. 

First Ishita took him to the hospital and then on her insistence, he went to visit her house. Everyone welcome him whole hearted while he took sit there. "You were just vanished for a year..!!" Ishita said in disbelief, that she would meet with her friend after a long time. 

"Yes, after getting loss in business, I decided to quit and shifted in Delhi. Here I'm working in a multinational company in CEO post." He said. 

Just then Aditya ran out from the room to meet his mother, "Hey Adi.. How's you..!" Prateek asked taking him in his embrace. "By the way, Ishita.. How's Subhhu? After I came here, he couldn't try to contact me ever."

As Ishita heard about Subhhu, her face dropped, which Prateek noticed. "What's wrong? Is everything alright?" He asked worried. 

"We aren't living together. We are divorced." Ishita stated making him shocked. 

"What? Why?" Ishita narrated him everything, she even told him and his family about the custody challenge. "Oh God Ishita, so much happened in your life. I'm sorry, being a good friend, I couldn't be with you." He apologized. "I still don't believe, Subhhu is so cheap person." He said disgusted and looked at Aditya who was playing with his toys. "Does Aditya know everything?" Ishita nodded. 

"Oh God Ishita.. Itna sab kuch akele kaise saha tumne?" He asked disbelief. "But now what next?" He asked which confused Ishita. "I mean Aditya ko aapne paas rakhne ke liye tumne jo kaha hai, kya tum usse kar paogi..? I know you should move on.. But itni jaldi? Isn't it quite early?" (I mean to keep Aditya with you, whatever you said, can you do that..?) 

"I've no choice Prateek.. I've to do it for Adi.." She said upset and looked at her father saying, "Appa, please find someone.. I want to get married within a week at any cost."

"Ishu.. It's not so easy.. Ladka milna itna asaan nahi hai." (It's not easy to find a guy.) 

"Uncle, Ishita.. Can I say something?" Prateek interrupted between them. "I know it won't sound good, but Ishita if you haven't any problem then I'm ready to take Aditya's responsibility. I want to marry you." As Prateek declared, Ishita was shocked. "I know, I sounds so weird but look.. Kisi Ajnaabi se shadi karne se achha hai kisi pehchan wale se karo..!! At least I know your motive behind the marriage. Kisi dusre se karoge, God knows kaisa hoga.. Tumhe samajh payega ya nahi..!! " (Better you get married someone you know than marry a stranger. If you marry someone else, God knows will he understand you or not..!!) Ishita looked on thoughtful. "Ishita, you don't need to hurry about anything. Take your time." He finished it making her comfortable. 

"Prateek uncle, see.. I draw this..!!" Aditya ran to him and made him see his drawing, he was enjoying with Aditya and Ishita noticed that, which made him more thoughtful. 

After having lunch with them, giving his number to Ishita, he walked out from their house with Ishita. Seeing her worried, he took her hand in him saying, "Ishita, I'm not forcing you for anything. I just gave you a way to keep Aditya with you. If you aren't okay, just inform me without hesitation. After all, after your rejection, I need to find another girl.." He laughed to lighten her mood. 

"Thank you Prateek for understanding me." She smiled at him, and he took leave. Meanwhile, when they were talking, Raman just saw them together and wondered who is he..!! But decided to ignore their personal matter. 

Ishita was sitting on the bed at night and playing with the switch while multiple things were running into her mind. She was in dilemma, what to do..!! She looked at Aditya, who was sleeping peacefully while remembering Subhhu challenge and Prateek's proposal when she heard someone entered in the room, her trance broke and she looked up and saw her mother. 

"I know, you  must be awakening." Her mother said, taking sit near her. "Ishu, I think, you should accept his proposal. See..!! He's nice guys, a good friend of yours. He understand you, supported you.. Aisa kon hota hai jo dost ki problem sunte hi bina hesitation ke usse aapnaneko taiyar hai.. Ishu, life is giving you a second chance.. Don't waste it. At least think about Adi.. I saw him, he was so friendly with Adi.. He'll be a good father." (Who does accept someone easily after knowing the problem in her life.) Her mother confidently tried to convince Ishita for this proposal. 

"I think, you're right amma.. Life is giving me second chance, but I'm ready to accept it for Adi.. I can't loose him at any cost. And Prateek, he knows everything.. So, he must be taken this decision after thinking. I'm ready to get married with him. But before that, I need to clarify few things." Ishita said thoughtful and looked at Aditya, she leaned on him and kissed on his forehead lovingly. 

That's it. Hope you liked the part and do comment your review and yeah do like please..!! 

P.S : As for now I'm just going to update this story. Once I finish it, I'll continue my other works one by one. 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update