Commented on blog..

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Comment on blog 

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So the mouse was ahana πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good lesson for her so pinky took all the blame  bcz no one will harm her   beause she is rich pinky is true  friend of geet  hope  adi acknowledge   her feelings  n 

Sheila  knows  thats it actually geet

Maan comes and gt to know but does nt react  to all this  

What will shaila and ahanaa do now they will not sit  quite now  they will defiantly took their revenge 

Nice update  sooon  thanks for pm di

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on blog dear...

Thanks for the pm...

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Sheila scared seeing big rat her back she running 

Arpita worried for geet 

Graud say geet safe and she is Pinky with her

Arpita do magic big rat to ahana

Sheila angry with ahana she don't know how she becomes rat

Arpita asked geet about this Pinky say she do this

Arpita off the party

Maan come to see the mess

Waiting for next update 

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 21

Awesome update.....

Geet is upset and mad at Maan bcoz she can't see him with Ahana also Geet knows that before marriage both are together but now Maaneet is married and in that case Maan is her husband and Maan is happy seeing her jealous bcoz Maan likes this also. Maan likes to call Geet as Mrs.MSK and in party Arpita was giving speech and everyone was paying attention expect Geet and Geet asked about Maan and Geet gets embarassed and everyone laughed at her question. And Geet goes from there and Arpita wants to protect Geet and shadows are protect Geet and her baby. Also Shaila knows that Arpita did this so she can protect Geet and the baby. Shaila can’t do anything to Geet now. And Geet wants to teach lesson to Ahana and she shared her feelings with Pinky and they plan something to teach lesson to Ahana... And in hall there is hustle bustle bcoz of mouse....  

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for next update.....

Edited by Amiyousuf - 2 years ago
Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 22

Nice update ☺️😊☺️

So that mouse is Ahana she very well create havoc in the party also Ahana's mother Shaila was indirectly affected by it. That was very funny to imagine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Geet and Pinky taught a good lesson to her. Arpita caught them laughing but Pinky took the blame on herself and saved Geet. Though Arpita knew that it was Geet’s work. Pinky left her pet Akira to Geet, and Geet was happy bcoz she got a friend like Pinky. Later Maan came to home and through servants he came to know everything about havoc but Maan kept mum....

Thanks for the pm dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜™πŸ˜Š

Waiting for next update πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Edited by Amiyousuf - 2 years ago
natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome  and hilarious  update. 

This is a good  lesson  for Anaya  for messing  with Mrs geet  maan  Singh  Khurrana.  Poor shaila  is scared to death  seeing the ugly  rat following  her every  where.  For the first  time  arpita  is seeing geet so happy.  

The shadow  soliders did sensed  danger. Love the way that pinky saved geet from getting by arpita. Maan is back home and is shocked  to see the mess but he preferred  to stay quiet. 

Eager to know how samarth  will react now.

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm very sorry Didi. Actually mera covid ki shot hua tha isliye late hui. Thoda fever hai lekin barrable hai... Baki sab theik hai...

Part 1

Wow Di this is a complete different genre I'm reading from you... and that's incredible... I feel like I am in hogwarts but a more extraordinary version of it...Maan's intro was picture perfect... And he is super braty... Wait a minute scared of parents...? That's new he's never afraid of anyone but this is totally different I see. God... Maan ki family reputation keliye kuch bhi karti hai. Acha car hai lekin license to li na nahi toh fine bharna padega.. and Maan given to the description must be a super careless driver in the whole universe... Okay right so this Singhania's are plotting against the Khurana's hmmm typically rich people... And the daughter is so whiny more like the college popular girl who's mean, face caked up with make-up has sidekicks to support everything stupid and nonsense she does...? And what am I hearing taming Maan... Excuse me did she hear herself before she spoke those words... Maan is like the raging ocean no one could tame him and I found her annoying...

Part 2

Wait a sec that's a Lamborghini huracan isn't it...? Maan is being Maan as always bragging about his riches and wow itni akad kisi me nahi dekhi. I think agar normal world ki Maan Singh Khurana dekhegi na kor so dur bhag jata hai ki yeh mai nahi... And yes my guess is right Singhania's ki beti ka naam Aahna hai.... Jeez Arpita is really scarry when addressing Geet and Adi... Aww Adi and Geet are cute like brother and sister.. oh my days... It's like our normal college pangga but thoda advance hai... If normal world Geet Maan ko zarur thapad maregi so that toss was also no less than a thapad for Maan in front of half of the college. Now his ego is badly hurt and I'm really scared what he'll do to Geet and Adi and I bet of them don't know who is Maan... Typical MSK...

Part 3

That was expected to happen I was waiting for the headmaster to interfere in this matter. And the vibe is literally like Harry potter's House Gryffindor and Slytherin vibes... Wow they're rude and liars too. It was Aahna who attacked first out of jealousy and Maan interfered only to get his fine ass kicked by Geet... Why do I have the feeling that the headmaster is literally describing Geet's mother or something...? wow Geet must be more powerful than anyone... Living in a hostel is not a problem... The main biggest challenge is the roommate we had to share the room with... some are nice some are mean... And I'm kinda curious about Maan's nightmares... Hah.... Khurana's Don't even care for Singhania's toh ab Maan ko kaise phata thi hai Aahna... Let's see Maan ke haath apne buzargon ki baatein par badhe rahenge yah Geet aur Adi par vaar karegi...

Part 4

Oh wow... Humare yahan 7 pm dinner hota aur 8 baje curfew shuru hui 10 baje lights off hojati... Hold on Geet ko bhi nightmares aati hai Maan ki tara.. is there a connection between them...? Dang with the rules... Ass pas me water cooler bhi nahi hai kya kitchen tak jana padega...? Koi torchlight vagera kyun nahi... Itna andhere se toh mujhe ek pak bhi aagey nahi rakh sakti... I'm nyctophobic.... If I was in her place I would never had listened to that ghost and now she got herself in to trouble.... Harry potter ki death eaters jaise hai but thoda different lage... God lucky she made it out of the dark forest and she fine and alive lekin usse bachane wale hai kon.... Fuh.... She didn't get expelled from the college....

Part 5

Wow Di I'm kinda liking where this is leading and l already have an idea on what's happening.... Don't know if I'm right or wrong but still so this is all connected to one another especially Maan and Geet the way things are going through them... Geet ki chot lagi aur dard Maan ki bhi hua... Geet ko sapna yaad thi lekin Maan ko nahi... Why does this ring a bell.... Wow so this is the hint you gave in the introduction with the word curse.... And why does Shaila reacts like she was mentioned about a ghost from the past by Aahna... Wow I'm really getting annoyed with her way of mission phatao Maan... Gosh normal world me Sameera ki problem hai toh yahan bhi Aahna usse bhi badi problem hai... Surely something happen or Shaila did something to the witch mentioned by the headmaster earlier... Maybe... Maybe not... Uhun..... Maan ko hua jealousy... Seeing Adi and Geet together close to one another wait did I read the lines right woh dono bf- gf toh nahi na it will be really weird if so... Maan chup ke baatein sun rahe hai...and yay my guess was right that cubby girl was Pinky... And what wicked plans does Aahna has in mind for Adi and Geet... Wow Di this is different and beautiful and really stupendofantabulous.... Thoroughly loved it.... πŸ€—

❀️

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey sweety just take care of yourself first. I know vaccination k baad symptoms hote hai so your body needs rest. Drink lot of water...

Take care