Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice update...

Geet is carving for Maan so much yet she is denying it. Geet was missing Maan so she couldnt concentrate on her class and got scolded by her professor. Professor taught her a magic again which she didn’t listen to it first but later she listened to it properly and she tried it got perfectly.  Geet is restless and she want to fulfill her aim and Geet is determined to fulfill it and she was searching for it and Samrat came to library to search for something he didn't know that Geet was in library and unknowingly would have caused harm to Geet and the baby if he didn't have froze the moment and saved Geet and the baby. Samrat apologised to Geet. And he cared for her. Samrat said to Geet that he was like her father. And Geet feel happy as she was longing for parental care. Geet saw beautiful fairies in garden who in return showering their love to her and she felt more happy and all set to explore library again…

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for next update 😉🤠😉🤠

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Geet missing maan

Geet feeling restless not hearing profeser say her

Profeser scolded her

Geet perfect doing magic

Geet in library 

Geet going to fall samarth save her

Samarth take her to her room

Seeing this arpita and maan shocked 

Geet feeling father love in samarth 

Waiting for next update 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 19 

What a spell-binding update !! 

Poor geet cannot concentrate on her studies or finding out about her parents b/c her enemy has consumed her thoughts 😆...... who would of thought ...... these two originally could not stand each other but now they can’t stand being apart from each other ....... 

I have a funny feeling the newest piece of magic geet just learned is going to come in handy when she is up against her enemies ...... 

My absolute favourite part was Samarth helping & caring for geet like her daughter ❤️♥️......... geet has been deprived from her father’s care & it is nice that she is receiving some much needed parental affection. Again that is a shade of Samarth that we have not witnessed before....... I am starting to believe that under the pompous & arrogant exterior of the Khurana’s lies a caring & affectionate side that they hide from the rest of the world . 

As for the dancing fancies , they not only uplifted geet’s spirit but they gave her that little push or encouragement to keep searching for her parents . 

Curious what the next chapter will bring 

Thank you di 🤗

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 19 

What a spell-binding update !! 

Poor geet cannot concentrate on her studies or finding out about her parents b/c her enemy has consumed her thoughts 😆...... who would of thought ...... these two originally could not stand each other but now they can’t stand being apart from each other ....... 

I have a funny feeling the newest piece of magic geet just learned is going to come in handy when she is up against her enemies ...... 

My absolute favourite part was Samarth helping & caring for geet like her daughter ❤️♥️......... geet has been deprived from her father’s care & it is nice that she is receiving some much needed parental affection. Again that is a shade of Samarth that we have not witnessed before....... I am starting to believe that under the pompous & arrogant exterior of the Khurana’s lies a caring & affectionate side that they hide from the rest of the world . 

As for the dancing fancies , they not only uplifted geet’s spirit but they gave her that little push or encouragement to keep searching for her parents . 

Curious what the next chapter will bring 

Thank you di 🤗

My pleasure sweety... Your reply always lift my mood 😊🤗😍

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update.

Geet is disturbed as she thinking of enemy  and her craving for maan is  increasing  day by day.  She also unble to concentrate  on her studies and the teacher  caught her. Unknown  to Samarth, geet was still in the library  but by mistake he called the ladder and it slipped under geet's feet and luckily he saved her just in time. She is touched  by his care as she is longing for her parents  love.

Seeing the fairies dancing in the garden  and they gave her a black rose, this has changed  her mood.

Eager to know how long maan will avoid geet.

Edited by natu10 - 2 years ago
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Janmashtami dear...

Sorry for late reply dear...too much busy... After sooo many days today got time to check pms in IF...

Commented on blog...

Thanks for the pm...

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on blog dear....

Thanks for the pm...

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 20

PW sending

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commentedddd on the blog baby 😉

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Commented on blog baby 😃