Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hmm! Zyada tar main Sam ko pareshan karti hoon. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Anyway, do you have something in mind like kis type ki cover hona chahiye?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hmm! Zyada tar main Sam ko pareshan karti hoon. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Well, I have already had a chat with these two earlier... Isiliye, abhi tak to mostly I am troubling them only. ðŸ˜†

Anyway, do you have something in mind like kis type ki cover hona chahiye?

Well, am still thinking... But yes, as usual I am actually not wanting to keep the leads' photos on the cover. Kuch random rakhne ke baare main soch rahe hain...

Besides, yesterday I was searching for some images but then I started searching for pics for Khauff OS and forgot about this one... ðŸ˜†

Do you have any idea?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, all five were awesome... And I am liking these four the most. 

Am also searching for some... But aisi kuch khaas mil nahi rahi hain...

So, I think we should go ahead with these only?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, all five were awesome... And I am liking these four the most. 

Am also searching for some... But aisi kuch khaas mil nahi rahi hain...

So, I think we should go ahead with these only?

I have no problem. We could discuss a little later and finalize then. Plus, you can search for more if you want. I'll be back after a couple of hours.

But I was thinking to rename the TS before putting up request. Home Alone seems a bit too bland. Let me think for some time and you too brainstorm. Once we pick one, we can go for cover. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I have no problem. We could discuss a little later and finalize then. Plus, you can search for more if you want. I'll be back after a couple of hours.

Well, I am searching for some images... Although, I am not very much satisfied with my search results.

Also, I wanted to know something else too... When you post the images, only the images open in a new tab whereas when I post the link, the entire Google page opens. Why is this so? I'm slightly confused... Is there anything to be done so that the images open in a new tab?

But I was thinking to rename the TS before putting up request. Home Alone seems a bit too bland. Let me think for some time and you too brainstorm. Once we pick one, we can go for cover. ðŸ˜Š

I was just about to say this... ðŸ˜†

Am trying to think of something... Dekhte hain if we are able to come up with some idea...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I wanted to know something else too... When you post the images, only the images open in a new tab whereas when I post the link, the entire Google page opens. Why is this so? I'm slightly confused... Is there anything to be done so that the images open in a new tab?

Well at first I click on the image. So then comes the page where we see the image in full length and sometimes with similar pics. So I right click on the image and then there is an option - copy image address. I copy the address and open in a new tab. If you copy this URL and post, then only this image will open when someone clicks on it. 

I was just about to say this... ðŸ˜†

Am trying to think of something... Dekhte hain if we are able to come up with some idea...

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well at first I click on the image. So then comes the page where we see the image in full length and sometimes with similar pics. So I right click on the image and then there is an option - copy image address. I copy the address and open in a new tab. If you copy this URL and post, then only this image will open when someone clicks on it. 

Okay... Thanks a lot. ðŸ˜Š

Anyways, koi title mila??

Nikita_99503 thumbnail