Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Hey Priya, i did feel pacing was bit slow at times but I think its a decent watch and the last episode was pretty good too. 

glad you liked it

It’s nice to see you after a long time

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Kaala Paani - pretty cool web series. I did like the cinematography & screenplay. At times, it makes one think of their own existence. Pretty cool build up, IMO. Would recommend for watching.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Currently wrapping up the The railway men. It's centered around that chaos & events related to the Bhopal railway disaster which dates back to 1984. Not that bad of the series, I did like the build up. At times, the pacing was bit sketchy but overall, I'd say good one for now. I do like the actor playing that railway master especially in the first episode when he chides his son for sitting idle like an idiot. Those two kiddos singing were so cute. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm watching the village. It's a prime series. Good so far.

Also, Khakee . Karan is just rocking the cop character and cop look. Such an underrated actor. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Wrapped up The trial starring Kajol. Storyline is so-so. At times, certain aspects of the show kinda seemed bit sketchy, esp the side courtroom cases. I do think Kajol's role in terms of handling her husband's fiasco & her professional life (which she left 10 years back for her family) but I felt she overacted in certain scenes at times tbh. Sheeba & Aly did much better acting. 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 6 months ago
minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I just finished watching Indian Police Force last weekend starring Siddharth Malhotra, Shilpa Shetty and Vivek Oberoi. Directed by Rohit Shetty.

I really enjoyed it.smiley32

LizzieBennet thumbnail

I binged Criminal Justice: Behind closed doors and found it gripping. The prison scenes were hard to watch but the acting was top-notch all around. Pankaj Tripathi is brilliant as always but it was Kriti Kulhari who wowed me. She played the disturbed wife to perfection, you couldn’t help but sympathize with her plight. The supporting actors were good too especially the police couple - the Pradhans. Well crafted series.

I’m watching Fellow Travellers on Paramount plus. I’m so disappointed. This was being sold as a groundbreaking LGBTQ + series & I hoped to love it but it’s been boring and i can’t feel for any of the characters except Tim Laughlin. He’s my baby, protect him at all costs! 🫠😭

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I binged Criminal Justice: Behind closed doors and found it gripping. The prison scenes were hard to watch but the acting was top-notch all around. Pankaj Tripathi is brilliant as always but it was Kriti Kulhari who wowed me. She played the disturbed wife to perfection, you couldn’t help but sympathize with her plight. The supporting actors were good too especially the police couple - the Pradhans. Well crafted series.

I’m watching Fellow Travellers on Paramount plus. I’m so disappointed. This was being sold as a groundbreaking LGBTQ + series & I hoped to love it but it’s been boring and i can’t feel for any of the characters except Tim Laughlin. He’s my baby, protect him at all costs! 🫠😭

ETA: Finished FT. The last 3 episodes got me. Oh, they got me good. I was bored with the American politics and McCarthy and all that stuff but once we moved beyond that era and got to see Hawk as more human, I was sat.

Top notch acting. Matt Bomer & Jonathan Bailey should get all the awards. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I m watching killer soup. 5 out of 7 episodes done.

Just horrible. The story is so stretched. 

Manoj bajpyei's make up, costumes sucks.

God only knows why he and konknna had accepted this web series..

Sayaji shinde as usual is south ka anna.

Playing big brother to manoj. 

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

"Damages" on soniliv - very gripping thriller. Also "Goliath" on Amazon. Both these are on lawyers and both have IMDb rating 8+. They have 4 seasons each. 

Edited by mishkil88 - 3 months ago