Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting prologue di

What happened between ishra?? Or they separated or is the misunderstanding between them.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new story 

Interesting Prologue 

Ishita is going to get married to Abhi 

but she has confessed her love to Raman

before 

looking forward to reading this story

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser Di..

Plz update soon...

Thank you...

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting prologue 

Thanks for the pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 1

Raman was shocked to see Ishita while she smirked seeing his expression and said hugging abhi-sorry for being late,abhi.main jaldi aana chahti thi,but this traffic.really sorry,baby.she said stressing on baby while Raman made a face hearing her.

Abhi-its ok,ishita.i know tum jaan bujh kar mujhe wait nahi karaogi, infact u won't do anything to hurt me.u love me alot.

Ishita-ofcourse,I love u.she said smiling while her eyes were on Raman only.

She look at Raman and then said to abhi-yeh kaun hai,abhi.tumne milaya nahi .

Abhi-ohh sorry,my fault.yeh Raman hai ,mera best friend and Raman,she is ishita.my fiancee,isn't she the best.he said winking at Raman while ishita look at Raman and said-hello,Mr Raman,glad to meet u.she said forwarding her hand while he shake hand with her faking a smile .

Soon they settle down and ishita said-so ,what's the plan??hum yahan kyun aaye hai??

Abhi-actually Raman wanted to meet u .he was angry that I got engaged in his absence.toh maine socha tum dono ki meeting fix kar doon,so thst u people can gel up.

Ishita-yes,it's necessary.after all Raman is my devar.she said flashing her smile while he glared her .

Ishita-bahut suna hai aapke baare mein ,abhi ke liye har cheez aap hi pasand karte hai,bura lagaa hoga naa,ki uski zindagi ka itne bade faisle mein aapko shaamil nahi kiya gaya.

Raman-no,it's not like that.i just want best for him,and if u r the best ,mujhe koi problem nahi.bas tumhe best hona chahiye .

Ishita-i am indeed the best.honey,can u please bring something for me.if u don't mind.i am really thirsty.she said looking at abhi and he smiled nodding.

He went to bring snacks for them when Raman said-tum yahan kya kar rahi ho??

Ishita-apne hone wale pati ke best friend se milne aayi hoon.hello best friend.she said smiling .

Raman-tabhi teen mahine pehle toh tum mujhse pyaar karti thi,15 days pehle tak tum mujhe call kar rahi thi,ab abhi ki ho gayi.

Ishita-kyun nahi ho sakti.shayad tum bhool gaye but I do remember,tumne mujhe reject kiya tha .

Raman-ishita,tum jaanti ho uss samay meri priority abhi tha.

Ishita-toh ab meri priority abhi hai.

Raman-no,it's not the truth.i know u r playing ,tum aaj bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho naa.

Ishita-bahut jaldi samajh gaye,yes I am playing sweetheart.khel khel rahi hoon tumhare dost ke saath.uski wajah se tumne mera dil toda,so now I will be breaking his heart.actually dil nahi todungi,usse shaadi karke usse todungi .she said smiling devilishly while Raman was shocked hearing her.

Raman-u can't do that.

Ishita-i can and I will .mujhe reject karne ki saza tumhara pyara dost chukayega .she said when abhi came with the cocktails.

Ishita-thank u honey,u r such a sweetheart .she said smiling while raman was just glaring her.

They had their food in between little chit chat,abhi's eyes were on ishita only while ishra were looking at each other .

Soon they dispersed off,Raman and abhi went together while ishita went in her car.

In car,

Abhi-so,tell me.is she good or best.

Raman -actually I don't like her much,I think u should say no .

Abhi-no ways,she is the best.main mana nahi karne wala.

Raman-but maine pehle hi kaha tha,mujhe pasand nahi aayegi toh tujhe mana karna hoga.

Abhi-ok,tell me kya pasand nahi aaya.she is beautiful, intelligent,sexy,cute and what not.usme woh har quality hai joh kisi bhi ladke ko chahiye hogi apni biwi mein.she is good in everything.

Raman-but not good for u,so u r saying no.

Abhi-apne liye toh nahi pasand aa gayi , tabhi mera patta kaat raha hai.

Raman-nothing like that,mujhe woh pasand nahi.

Abhi-but mujhe hai,and I am not going to say no.kaaran bata kyun pasand nahi,tab sochunga .until then,it's a big no .he said driving while Raman wasn't understanding how to make abhi understand.

Soon it was night,everyone was sleeping while Raman was wide awake not understanding what is happening with his life.

Raman-pata nahi kya ho raha hai ,kyun koi meri baat nahi samajh raha.ishita is not good for abhi,she is just playing with him.jabki abhi ki koi galti nahi hai.kyun Ishita isse khel samajh rahi hai .she can't play with my friend's heart,I won't let her do so,he was saying but then paused and said again-actually galti toh meri hai .maine uska dil toda,peechle teen mahino se woh mujhse apne pyaar ka izhaar kar rahi thi and I was just busy in mending abhi's heart.usse waqt maangta raha,naa koi commitment di aur naa apne relationship ko koi status .he said and start thinking how they met three months ago.

Flashback

It was a fashion show in Goa and Raman being a fashion photographer went there ,where he met Ishita,who was a fashion designer.

Raman was just lost in her beauty and simplicity while she too liked his personality.they came closer within a week and a night before coming back,she proposed him.

Ishita-i don't know ,how and why it happened,raman.but I think I have fallen in love with u.do u also feel the same for me.can we give a chance to each other.she said looking at him.

He too liked her ,so it didn't take him a second to accept her proposal.he pulled her to himself and kissed her.they were kissing each other happily when Raman got a call and went from there without saying a word to her making her feel rejected.

She tried to call him for next week and finally when he received the call,all he said was-right now,I dont have time for all this  .

Ishita-what do u mean time nahi hai.

Raman-my best friend just went through a break up and for now he is my priority.

Ishita-and what about me,mera kuch nahi .what about my love for u ,Raman??

Raman-listen Ishita,I need time and right now.i don't have it for u.

Ishita-so u r breaking up with me.

Raman-hamara koi relation hi nahi tha,toh break up ki koi baat hai hi nahi.i am just saying,that all I want is some time.cant u get this much thing.

Ishita-ok,I am ready to give u how much ever time u need,just tell me that u love me.

Raman -sorry Ishita,I can't give u that assurance now.my friend is my priority now.aaj tumhe commit karunga,kal tum waqt maangne lagogi.and I don't have that for u now,ek baar abhi ko stable ho jaane do.phir decide karte hai.

Ishita-abhi is not a kid,tum usse sambhalne ke liye mujhe nahi chod sakte.

Raman-sorry ishita,but Maine tumhe kabhi pakda hi nahi tha.he said and went away leaving Ishita crying.

After that day,ishra never meet .Ishita use to call him sometime but everytime he just asked for some time .slowly her phone call lessen and since last fifteen days she stopped calling him at all while Raman went abroad for his photoshoot and after coming back he came to know about abhi's roka and today he finally got to meet abhi's fiancee which is none other then ishita.

Flashback end

Raman-maine usse hurt kiya and in turn she wants to hurt abhi.but abhi ki koi galti nahi hai isme,Ishita can't hurt him.she can't hurt my best friend,I won't let it happen.he thought and picked his phone to call her.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update. 

Raman rejects her for his friend, this is not right. He could at least assure her giving her the commitment.. Commitment se ladko ko itna darr kyu lagta hai.. If he committed her, she definitely could have understood him and gave him time.. But no..! He did wrong with her when he also loves her. Now pay it Raman Bhalla.. 

Jis dost ko priority di this, aaj ussi dost ki zindagi kharap hogi tumhari ek galti ki wajah se.. 

Update soon di. 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Why she is doing this?

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Already read, before your pm.. 😛