Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update di

Loved ishra’s cute moments ❤️😛

Shagun is disgusting 😡

Loved the ishita slapped her😃👍🏼

Raman was so happy that ishita trusts him and stands by him in every situation ❤️

They finally spent some quality time together ❤️

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will upadte soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Beautiful update dear......

Loved it.... 

Thanks for the pm 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will upadte soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Loved it Priyanka why do I feel that you have planned something more before their wedding, like something bad 😒

Thanks dear

Don't worry nothing bad will happen 😊

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will upadte soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_nanda

Awesome update

Thanks for the pm

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Nice update...

Shagun played dirty to separate IshRa..

But her plan got backfired...

Ishita trusts Raman more than herself..

Raman was happy to get her as his life partner..

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will upadte soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=40

Ishita was getting ready to go to airport with amma appa she was trying to call raman but he was not picking her calls

Amma: ishu jaldi karo hum late ho rahe hai flight miss ho jayegi

( ishu we are getting late please come soon otherwise we will miss our flight)

I: haa amma bas do minute main aa rahi hoon

( yes amma i am coming just two minutes)

She tried to call raman again but he was not picking her call

I: ye raman phone kyu nahi utha rahe? main jaa rahi hoon aur jaane se pehle ek baar raman se milna chathi thi but wo to mera phone hi nahi utha rahe ab main bhi baat nahi karugi unse

( why raman is not picking the phone? I am going and before leaving i want to meet raman once but he is not picking my call now i will not talk to him)

She said and picks her luggage and went out

I: amma appa chalo chalte hai hum late ho rahe hai

( amma appa let's go we are getting late)

She was saying when she saw raman sitting there with amma and appa he smiled looking at her

Amma: ishu dekho raman specially humko airport drop karne ke liye aaya hai

( ishu see raman had come here specially to drop us to the airport)

R: amma ab main aapka beta hoon to aapke liye itna to kar hi sakta hoon aur maine socha ki iss bhane jaane se pehle aapse mil bhi luga

( amma now i am your son so i can do this for you and i thought to meet you once before you leave)

He said looking at ishita

Appa: bhot acha kiya raman jo tum aa gaye

( you did right that you come)

Amma: chalo ab hum chalte hai warna fight miss ho jayegi

( let's go otherwise we will miss our flight)

R: haa amma appa chaliye

( yes amma appa let's go)

Amma: ishu chalo hum late ho rahe hai

( ishu come we are getting late)

Ishita looked at amma and nodded amma and appa went out while raman comes towards ishita

R: kya hua tum mujhe dekh ke khush nahi ho?

( what happened are you not happy seeing me here?)

I: thank you so much raman aap aa gaye pata hai main subhe se aapko call kar rahi thi mujhe to laga tha aapko mile bina hi jana padega

( thank you so much raman you come here i was trying to call you since morning i thought that you will not come and i have to go without meeting you)

R: aisa ho sakta hai main tumse milne naa aau?

( is it possible that i will not come to meet you? )

He said making her smile

Amma: raman ishu jaldi aao

( raman ishu come soon)

R: chale late ho raha hai

( let's go we are getting late)

Ishita smiles and nodded they both went out

Soon they were on the way to airport raman was driving while ishita was looking at him continuesly he looked at her and smiles making her smile soon they reached the airport

Amma: thank you so much raman tum humko drop karne aaye

( thank you so much raman you come here to drop us)

Appa: ab tum bhi jaldi se hamare ghar aana hum wait karege bas thoda time hi bacha hai tum dono ki shadi mai

( now you also come soon to our house we will wait for you only few days left for your marriage)

He said looking at ishra making them smile

R: amma appa ab main chalta hoon bye

( amma appa i am going bye)

Appa smiles and hugs him while ishita was looking at him

Amma: ishu hum dono tumhara andar wait karte hai tab tak tum raman se baat karlo

( ishu we will wait for you inside till then you talk to raman)

Appa: haa tum dono ek dusre se baat karlo phir to kuch din baad hi mil paaoge hum dono chalte ha

( yes you both talk to each other after it you will meet after few days only we both are going)

He said making ishita happy

Amma: ishu jaldi aana hum wait karege

( ishu come soon we will wait for you)

Ishita smiles and nodded amma appa goes from there leaving ishra alone both looked at each other

R: apna dhyan rakhna bas kuch dino ki baat hai phir to tum hamesha ke liye mere paas aa jaaogi aur phir tumhe kabhi apne se door nahi jaane duga

( take care of yourself only few days are left after it you will come to me forever and then i will not let you go away from me)

He said cupping her face while she looked at him and hugs him tightly he smiles and hugs her back he feel some wetness on his shirt he broke the hug and saw she was crying he cupped her face

R: ishita tum ro kyu rahi ho? Please stop crying

( ishita why are you crying? Please stop crying)

He said wiping her tears

I: i will miss you raman main kaise rahugi aapke bina? Pata hai mujhe ab aapki aadat ho gayi hai pata nahi kaise rahugi itne din?

( i will miss you raman how will i live without you? I am so used to you i don't know how will i live without you for so many days?)

He smiled looking at her

R: itna pyar karti ho mujhse? mere liye bhi tumhare bina rehna aasan nahi hoga ek idea hai mere paas kyu naa hum aaj hi bhaag ke shadi karle phir tumhe mujhse door nahi jana padega hum ek saath rahege

( you love me so much? It's not easy for me also to live without you i have a idea let's run away and get married then you don't have to go away from me we will live together)

He said making her smile between tears

I: i wish aisa ho sakta par mujhe naa aise jaldi mai shadi nahi karni main chathi hoon hum dono apni shadi ka har ek moment puri tarah enjoy kare sare rituals ke saath enjoy kare after all ye moments hi to aage chal ke hamare liye khoobsurat memories ban jayege

( i wish this can happen but i don't want to marry like this i want to enjoy every moment of our wedding i want to enjoy every ritual of our marriage together after all this moments will become beautiful memories for us)

She said making him smile

R: you are right aur ye jo doori hai naa iska bhi alag hi maza hai wo kehte hai naa dorriyon se pyar aur bhi gehra hota hai bas ek baar hamari shadi ho jaye phir to main tumhe apni bhaoon mai hi rakhuga hamesha

( you are right and Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder once we get married then i will always keep you in my arms)

He said pulling her towards him making her smile

R: ye smile apne chere se kabhi jaane maat dena samjhi agar tum roti rahogi to tumhari aankho ke niche dark circles aa jayege aur tum bhot buri lagogi main nahi chatha meri biwi buri lage phir main tumse shadi bhi nahi karuga soch lo

( don't let this smile leave your face if you keep crying then you will get dark circles under your eyes and you will look very bad and i don't want my wife to look bad then i will not marry you just think about it)

He said teasing her while she hit him lightly on chest he smiled and hugs her while she also hugs him back they stayed in each other arms for sometime after sometime they broke the hug

I: ab main jaau amma wait kar rahe honge

( should i go now? Amma must be waiting for me)

R: one second

He said and takes out a rose from his pocket

R: ye tumhare liye

( this is for you)

He said making her smile she takes it and looked at him smiling

I: thank you

He smiles and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: i love you

I: i love you too

She said and hugs him again

R: tum bilkul bhi tension maat lena bas kuch dino ki baat hai phir main tumhe lene aauga

( don't take tension only few days are left then i will come to take you)

I: jaldi aana please main aapka wait karugi

( please come soon i will wait for you)

She said making him he pecked her hair softy she broke the hug

I: ab main chalti hoon aap apna dhyan rakhna please bye

( now i am going please take care of yourself bye)

R: tum bhi apna dhyan rakhna aur mujhe call karna waha phochne ke baad bye

( you also take care of yourself and call me after reaching there bye)

He said making her smile

R: now go warna main jaane nahi duga

( now go otherwise i will not let you go)

She smiled and kissed his cheeks making him smile

I: bye

She said looking at him smiling and goes from there while he was still looking at her after she left he also went to his house

Days passing like this ishra used to talk to each other daily both were missing each other very much and they were waiting for the marriage while amma appa were busy in preparations of the wedding now only three days were left for their marriage and now raman is coming to delhi amma appa did all the arrangements for his welcome while ishita was waiting for raman impatiently she wore blue colour anarkali suit as it was raman's favourite colour she was very excited to meet him after so many days

I: finally finally aaj itne dino ke baad main raman se milugi i am so happy

( Finally Finally after so many days today i will meet raman)

She said looking herself in mirror she was lost in her thoughts when someone knocks the door she come out of her thoughts and went to open the door as she opened the door she saw mihika standing there she got happy seeing her

I: mihiku

She hugs her happily

Mi: kaise ho tum ishu?

( ishu how are you?)

I: main thik hoon tum batao? Mihir kaha hai wo nahi aaya?

( i am good how are you? And where is mihir does he not come with you?)

M: nahi usko kuch kaam tha but don't worry wo baad mai aayega

( no he has some urgent work but don't worry he will come soon)

I: ok tum andar chalo naa itne dino baad hum mil rahe hai

( ok let's go inside we are meeting after so many days)

She said and takes her inside

I: acha aur batao kaisi chal rahi hai tumhari married life? Mihir pareshan to nahi karta

( ok tell me how's is your married life? Did mihir trouble you?)

Mi: nahi in fact wo to mujhse bhot pyar karta hai

( no in fact he loves me very much)

She said smiling

I: haa wo to dikh raha hai tumhare chere se aur batao naa tum dono ka honeymoon kaisa tha? Enjoy kiya naa

( yes i can see it ok tell me how was your honeymoon? Did you enjoyed?)

She said teasing her making her blush

I: see kaise blush kar rahi ho ab main teri friend hoon mujhse to share kar hi sakti ho

( see how are you blushing i am your friend you can share with me)

Mi: ishu ab teri baari hai tin din baad tumhari shadi hai phir dekhna main bhi tumhe aise hi pareshan karugi

( ishu now it's your turn only three days are left for your marriage then i will aslo tease you like this )

She said making her smile

Mi: waise aaj to bhot sundar lag rahi ho tum specially bhai ke liye ready hui ho naa?

( you are looking very beautiful you get ready specially for bhai right?)

She said making her blush

Mi: oh ho ab tum khood ko dekho zara bhai ka naam sunte hi kaise blush kar rahi ho

( oh ho now just look at yourself how you are blushing by just listing bhai's name)

I: mihiku please

Mihika smiled looking at her

Mi: waise tumhe bhai ne call karke batya nahi wo aaj nahi kal aane wale hai

( didn't bhai inform you that he is not coming today he will come tomorrow)

She said making ishita shocked

I: what? Kal matlab kal to hamari engagement

( what? Tomorrow but tomorrow is our engagement )

Mi: haa but bhai ko urgently kisi meeting ke liye jana pada iss liye ab wo kal subhe hi aayege mujhe to laga tha bhai ne tujhe bola hoga

( yes but bhai had a urgent meeting so now he will come tomorrow morning i thought bhai must told you this)

I: tum jhoot bol rahi ho naa mihika? Raman aisa nahi kar sakte

( you are lying raman can not do this)

Mihika smiled looking at her

Mi: i know ishu tumhe vishwas nahi ho raha mujh pe tum khood bhai ko phone karke puch lo bhai ne try kiya tha meeting postpone karne ka par meeting bhot urgent thi but you don't worry bhai kal subhe pehli flight se aa jayege

( i know ishu you are not able to trust me you call bhai and ask him bhai tried to postpone the meeting but meeting was very urgent but you don't worry he will come tomorrow by first flight)

I: this is not done raman aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Hamari shadi hai aur unko meeting ki padi hai kal engagement hai par raman ko meeting ki padi hai apni shadi mai koi aisa karta hai koi baat nahi aane do main bhi baat nahi karugi

( this is not done raman can not do this our marriage is just in three days tomorrow is our engagement and he is only concerned for meeting how can he do this? Let him come i will not talk to him)

She said angrily

Mi: ishu i can understand koi baat nahi bhai aayege naa to tum unse baat maat karna main tere saath hoon

( ishu i can understand don't worry you just don't talk with bhai when he will come)

She said looking at ishita while she nodded sadly

Mi: ok now don't be sad chalo main tumhe apne honeymoon ki pictures dikhati hoon mujhe tumse khoob baatien karni hai come

( ok now don't be sad come i will show you my honeymoon pictures i want to talk with you)

She said making her sit on the bed while ishita was still thinking about raman

After sometime amma comes in the room

Amma: ishu mihiku chalo niche sab wait kar rahe hai

( ishu mihiku come everyone is waiting for you downstairs)

I: mujhe nahi jana amma aap jao

( i don't want to come amma you please go)

Amma: ishu par wo raman

( ishu but raman)

I: amma please meri tabiyat thik nahi lag rahi main baad mai aa jaaugi aap jao

( amma please i am not well i will come after sometime)

Mi: koi baat nahi ishu tum rest karo amma chalo hum chalte hai ishu ko akele rehne do

( it's ok ishu you take rest amma let's go let ishu stay alone for sometime)

Amma nodded mihika and amma goes from there leaving ishita a lone

I: raman se to main baat hi nahi karugi mujhe batya bhi nahi ki wo aaj nahi aa rahe ab bilkul baat nahi karugi unse

( i will not talk to raman he didn't even told me that he is not coming today now i will not talk to him)

She said with teary eyes

After sometime ishita was laying on bed lost in thoughts when someone knocks the door

I: amma please maine kaha naa meri tabiyat thik nahi hai aap jao main baad mai aa jaaugi mujhe kiso se baat nahi karni

( amma please i told you naa i am not feeling well you just go i will come after sometime i don't want to talk with anyone)

R: mujhse bhi nahi

( not even with me?)

Listing his voice ishita got up and saw him standing in front of her

I: raman

He smiled looking at her and open his arms for her she smiled looking at him and went towards him and hugs him tightly while he also hugs her tightly they stayed in same position for sometime feeling each other presence after sometime they broke the hug

I: raman aap aa gaye par mihika ne to kaha tha aap kal aane wale ho

( raman you come but mihika told me that you will come tomorrow)

R: mihika se maine hi kaha tha tumse jhoot bolne ko kyunki main tumhara reaction dekhna chatha tha am sorry bhot pareshan kiya naa maine

( i told mihika to tell lie to you because i want to see your reaction am sorry i trouble you a lot naa?)

He said making her shocked

I: how mean aapne itna bada jhoot bola? How can you do this raman koi aisa mazak karta hai kya aoni hone wali biwi se ?

( how mean you told such a big lie to me how can you do this raman? Who did such pranks with his would be wife?)

R: sorry ishita main to bas tumhe surprise dena chatha tha

( sorry ishita i just want to give you surprise)

I: aise koi surprise deta hai? Pata hai main kitni pareshan ho gayi thi kal hamari engagement hai aur aap mujhe naa aapse baat nahi karni jao i am very angry with you

( who give surprise like this? You know i get so upset tomorrow is our engagement and you i will not talk to you go i am very angry with you)

She said and turn her face to other side while raman smiles and hugs her from behind

R: sorry ishita mujhe nahi pata tha tum itna pareshan ho jaaogi i swear main tumhe pareshan nahi karna chatha tha tumhe sach mai lagta hai ki hamara itna special din hai kal aur main nahi aauga pata hai maine tumhe kitna miss kiya main to bas mazak kar raha tha maine mihika ko bola tha tumhe ye sab kehne ke liye mujhe nahi pata tha tum gussa ho jaaogi i am sorry tum jo saza dogi mujhe manzoor hogi please apne hone wale pati ko maaf kardo i am sorry please

( sorry ishita i did not know that you will get so upset i swear i don't want to trouble you tomorrow is special day for us do you really think that i will not come you know how much i miss you i was just joking ishita i told mihika to tell all this to you i didn't know that you will get so angry i am sorry you can give me punishment please forgive your would be husband i am sorry please)

He said making cute face while she turn towards him he hold his ears

R: sorry

He said looking at her while she hold her head and was about to fall but raman hold her

R: ishita

He gets worried seeing her unconscious he picked her in his arms and takes her to bed and make her lay down on the bed

R: ishita please open your eyes ye kya ho gya tumhe sab meri galti hai mujhe aise mazak nahi karna chaiye tha

( ishita please open your eyes this happen only because of me I should not do this)

He said worriedly looking at her

R: i am sorry ishita aaj ke baad kabhi aisa nahi karuga

( i am sorry ishita i will not do this again)

He said looking at her

R: mujhe jaldi se sabko batna chaiye aur doctor ko bhi bulana chaiye

( i have to tell everyone and have to call doctor)

He said and get up but ishita hold his hand

I: pakaa promise naa aaj ke baad phir aisa kabhi nahi karoge naa

( really promise you will not do this again)

She said looking at him smiling while he looked at at her shocked

R: ishita tum

( ishita you)

I: aapko kya laga mazak sirf aap kar sakte ho?

( what you thought only you can play pranks?)

She said and get up and start laughing looking at him

I: seriously raman ab aapko pata chala naa mujhe kaisa laga tha aaj ke baad phir kabhi mazak maat karna

( seriously raman now you realised how i feel don't play this type of pranks with me again)

R: ishita are you mad? Ye kaisa mazak tha pata hai main kitna daar gya tha

( ishita are you mad? What type of parank is this? I get so scared)

I: oh really jab aapne mihika ke saath milke wo mazak kiya tha to mujhe bhi aisa hi feel hua tha ab dobara kabhi aisa mazak maat karna mr raman bhalla

( oh really and when you played that prank with me then i also feel same now don't do this again mr raman bhalla)

She said looking at him smiling

R: acha ab tu dekh main tumhe choduga nahi

( ok now you see i will not leave you)

He said trying to hold her hand but she start running here and there while he start running behind her trying to hold her like this they run all around the room at last he hold her hand and pulled her towards him she landed on his chest he hold her tightly in his arms

R: ab kaha bhagogi?

( where will you go now?)

He said making her smile

I: chodo mujhe main aapse gussa hoon

( leave me i am angry with you)

R: thik hai agar tum gussa ho to main jaa raha hoon

( ok if you are angry then i am going)

I: nahi main nahi jaane dugi

( no i will not let you go)

She said putting her arms around his neck she said making him smile

R: i missed you so much

I: i missed you too

She said hugging him tight he smiled and hugs her back after sometime they broke the hug both looked at each other he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes

R: i am really sorry main tumhe pareshan nahi karna chatha tha bas mazak kar raha tha tumhare saath maine hi mihika se kaha tha ki wo tumhe wo sab bole

( i am sorry i don't want to trouble you i was just joking i told mihika to tell you all that)

I: agar aap sach mai nahi aate to main aapse baat hi nahi karti agar aap mujhe manate to bhi

( if you really did not come then would not talk to you even if you try to monofy me)

She said making cute pout he smiles and kissed her pout

R: ab to tum gussa nahi ho naa?

( now you are not angry with me)

She smiles and nodded in no

R: but main tumse gussa hoon tumne mere saath aisa mazak kiya pata hai kitna daar gya tha main

( but i am angry with you you played such parank with me i get so scared)

I: am sorry

R: sorry bolne se kuch nahi hoga tumhe saza milegi

( sorry is not enough you deserve punishment)

He said looking at her smiling

I: ok i am ready

R: are you sure?

She smiles and nodded

R: ok to tumhe mujhe kiss karni hogi phir main sochuga tumhe maaf karna hai ya nahi

( ok so you have to kiss me then i will think is should forgive you or not)

He said making her smile she looked at him and kissed his cheeks

R: main tumhara hone wala pati hoon tumhe pata nahi apne pati ko kiss kaise karte hai

( i am your would be husband don't you know how to kiss your husband?)

He said making her blush

R: come on don't waste time

He said making her looked at him she smiles and put her lips on his making him smile she start kissing him softly he hold her from waist and pulled her more closer and start kissing her back she wrapped her arms around him and they start kissing each other passionately after long passionate kiss they broke the kiss in the need of air both looked at each other and smiles he kissed her forehead

R: bas ab tin din baaki hai aur phir hum hamesha ke liye ek ho jayege tum khush ho naa?

( now only three days are left then we will become one forever are you happy?)

I: yes raman i am very very happy finally hum dono ek ho jayge

( yes raman i am very happy finally we will become one)

She said making him smile they both hugs each other again

I: waise raman aap aaye kab?

( when did you come raman? )

R: bas abhi thodi der pehle amma tumhe bulane bhi aayi thi par tumne keh diya ki tum nahi aana chathi main jaanta tha tum mujhse gussa ho iss liye main aa gya tumse milne

( just few time ago amma come to call you but you told that you don't want to come out i knew that you are angry with me so i come here to meet you )

He said making her smile

I: aap akele aaye ho kya?

( did you come alone?)

R: nahi romi ke saath aaya hoon pata hai humse zada to romi aur mihika excited hai hamari shadi ke liye

( no i come with romi you know what romi and mihika are more excited for our marriage then us)

I: aur simmi di?

She said looking at him

R: mujhe nahi pata romi ne usko bol diya tha hamari shadi ke baare mai agar uska maan hua to aa jayegi param ke saath

( i don't know romi had told her about our marriage if she wants then she will come with param)

I: raman aap abhi bhi naraz ho?

( raman are you still angry?)

R: ishita simmi ne jo kiya uske liye main usko itni easily maaf nahi kar sakta i need sometime waise bhi jab tak usko apni galti ka ehssas nahi hota main usse baat nahi karuga aur naa hi usko maaf kar paauga

( ishita i can not forgive simmi easily for what she did i need some time and i will not forgive her till she realised her mistake i will not talk to her and i will not forgive her)

I: but raman aap meri wajeh se

( but raman because of me you)

R: ishita please tumhari wajeh se kuch nahi hua hai ye tum bhi jaanti ho simmi ne kitni badi galti ki kitna hurt kiya hai mujhe

( ishita please it's not because of you and you know it simmi did such a big mistake she hurt me a lot)

I: i can understand raman but don't worry bhot jald sab thik ho jayega

( i can understand raman but don't worry everything will be alright very soon)

R: acha abhi ye sab baatien chodo hamari shadi hai naa to humko abhi har ek moment ko enjoy karna chaiye

( ok now leave all this it's our marriage we should enjoy every moment)

She smiles and nodded they were talking when someone knocks the door

I: come in

Mihika comes there and smiles looking at ishra

Mi: ishu i am really sorry mujhe bhai ne bola tha tumse jhoot bolne ko

( ishu i am really sorry bhai told me to tell you lie)

I: mihiku tu meri friend hai naa tu bhi apne bhai ke saath milke mujhe tang kar rahi thi

( mihiku you are my friend you are also troubling me with your brother)

Mi: sorry tu gussa maat ho aage se kabhi aisa nahi karugi promise

( sorry please don't be angry this will not happen again Promise)

R: thank you mihika aaj tumhari wajeh se mujhe ye to pata chala tumhari babhi kitna pyar karti hai mujhse kitna udas ho gayi thi bechari waise mujhe ye mazak thodi der aur continue karna chaiye tha

( thank you mihika today because of you i come to know how much your bhabhi loves me she get so sad i should continue this for some more time)

Ishita glared at him while mihika smiled

I: next time aisa kiya naa to main chodugi nahi aapko

( if you did this again then i will not leave you)

R: haa to maat chodna main bhi to yahi chatha hoon ki tum hamesha mujhe pakad ke rakho

( yes don't leave me even i also want you to hold me forever)

He said putting his arm around her waist looking at her with naughty smile making her blush while mihika start teasing them

Mi: oh ho bhai mujhe nahi pata tha aap itne romantic ho

( oh ho bhai i didn't knew that you are so romantic)

R: abhi to tumhari hone wali bhabhi ko bhi nahi pata

( even your bhabhi did not know this)

He said looking at ishita making her blush

I: raman please

He smiles and hugs her mihika smiles looking at them raman looked at her and calls her for the hug mihika smiles and join the hug while raman wrapped his arms around both of them and hugs them happily

Mi: waise bhai main aap dono ko yaha bulane aayi thi amma appa aap dono ko bula rahe hai kal aapki engagement hai bhot si tyari baaki hai come on

( i come here to call you both amma appa are calling you tomorrow is your engagement and we have to do all the preparations)

R: ya let's go

Ishra went downstairs with mihika and they get busy in the preparations of engagement whole day passed like this

Next day

It was ishra's engagement ishita was ready wearing beautiful baby pink colour gown her hair were tied in beautiful bun she was looking very beautiful while raman was wearing white colour sherwani with clean shaven look looking very handsome soon engagement starts and ishra comes on the stage both looked at each other and smiles

Amma: raman pehle tum ishu ko ring pehnao

( raman first you make ishu wear ring)

Raman smiles and hold ishita's hand and make her wear ring while everyone claps for them

Mi: come on ishu ab tumhari baari

( come on ishu now it's your turn)

Ishita smiles looking at raman she hold his hand and make him wear ring everyone claps for them while rose petals start falling on them both smiles looking at each other raman hold her hand and kissed it softy making her blush while everyone smiles looking at them soon all the guests start congratulating ishra simmi and param also comes to them

Si: bhai i know aap mujhse gussa ho par mujhe meri galti ka ehssas ho gya hai I am really sorry bhai please mujhe maaf kardo

( bhai i know you are angry with me but now i have realised my mistake i am really sorry bhai please forgive me)

She said and hugs him while raman eyes get moist simmi looked at ishita

Si: i am sorry ishita please mujhe maaf kardo maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya naa am really sorry

( i am sorry ishita please forgive me i hurt you so much am really sorry)

She said with teary eyes while ishita hold her hand and smiles

I: it's ok main aapse naraz nahi hoon aapko apni galti ka ehssas ho gya mere liye kaafi hai

( it's ok i am not angry with you you had realised your mistake it's enough for me)

She said making her smile simmi hugs her

S: thank you so much

After sometime ishita was talking with her friends when raman comes to her he excused himself and takes ishita with her to a corner

I: raman kya hua aap mujhe yaha kyu le aaye?

( what happened raman? Why did you bring me here?)

R: kya karu tumse akele mai baat karne ka moka hi nahi mil raha tha waise tum aaj bhot khoobsurat lag rahi ho mujhse ab aur wait nahi hota dil kar raha hai abhi tumse shadi karlu

( what should i do i didn't get any chance to talk to you anyways you are looking very beautiful today now i can't not wait anymore i want to marry you now)

He said making her smile

I: bas do din bache hai phir to hamari shadi ho hi jayegi

( only two days are left then we will get married)

R: kya karu tum itni hot lag rahi ho mujhse itna control nahi ho raha

( what should i do you are looking so hot that i am unable to control myself)

He said kissing her neckline while she pushed him little

I: raman what are you doing? Koi dekh lega have some patience bas kuch hi der ki baat hai phir main hamesha ke liye aapki ho jaaugi

( raman what are you doing? Someone will see us have some patience only some time is left then i will be yours forever )

R: kya karu yaar nahi ho raha hai wait

( i am unable to control myself)

I: wait to mujhse bhi nahi ho raha i can't believe it main mrs raman bhalla ban jaaugi hum dono hamesha saath rahege

( even i can't wait i can't believe it i will become mrs raman bhalla we will live together always)

R: haa hamesha ek baar shadi hone do phir dekhna ek pal bhi tumhe akela nahi choduga

( yes always let us get married then i will not leave you even for a second)

He said pulling her towards himself she smiles looking at him while he pecked her lips softly

I: raman please leave me koi aa jayega)

( raman please leave me someone will come)

R: koi nahi aayega don't worry

( no one will come don't worry)

He said pulling her more into himself while she smiles they were lost in each other when mihika and mihir comes there

Mi: oh my god dekho mihir kaise chup chup ke romance kar rahe hai dono

( oh my god mihir see how they are busy in romance hiding from everyone)

Ishra comes out of their world listing her voice they both parted ways immediately and looked at them

M: mihika tum kya kar rahi ho? Kyu disturb kar rahi ho dono ko? let's go sorry raman bhai sorry ishita bhabhi humne kuch nahi dekha

( mihika what are you doing? Why are you disturbing them? let's go sorry raman bhai ishita bhabhi we didn't see anything)

He said making ishra blush

Mi: oh ho dekho kaise blush kar rahe hai mere bhai aur bhabhi

( oh see how they are blushing)

I: mihiku

R: mihiku ab tu mujhse maar khayegi

( mihiku now i will beat you)

Mi: sorry bhai aap gussa maat ho hum dono jaa rahe hai aap dono apna romance continue karo

( sorry bhai please don't be angry we are going you please continue your romance)

She said smiling

M: haa aur hum dono bhi kuch romance kar lete hai thoda

( yes and we both will also do some romance)

He said holding mihika's hand while she hit him on shoulder ishra smiled looking at them mimi leaves from there leaving ishra alone both looked at each other and smiles

I: dono saath mai bhot ache lagte hai naa?

( they both look so good together)

R: haa par humse zada nahi

( yes but not more than us)

He said making her smile he kissed her hand softly while she blushed and was going from there but he hold her hand and pulled her to himself

R: aise nahi pehle ek kiss karni hogi

( not like this first you have to kiss me)

I: no raman koi aa jayega aur ab shadi se pehle aapko kuch nahi milega

( no raman Someone will come now you will not get anything before marriage)

She said looking at him smiling

R: sorry but i will not leave you without a kiss

He said with naughty smile and pulled her towards himself holding from waist and looked in her eyes he bring his lips near her slowly

I: amma

She said making raman shocked he turn to see but there was no-one while ishita come out of his hold and start laughing looking at him while he looked at her shocked

I: raman bye

He tried to hold her hand but she runs from there he smiled looking at her

R: koi baat nahi tumhe to main baad mai dekh luga

( no problem i will see you later)

He said smiling and goes behind her

P.s: it's a request to my readers please do response on my stories as i am going to remove those from my buddy list who are not giving any response will wait for your reviews 😊   

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 4 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated mext part please have a look

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwww wonderful update dear 

Really loved it..

Ishita was eagerly waiting for raman..he also 

Ishita and mihika teasing each other