Users

Frequent Posters

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

hey,

thanks for the update and password...

nice update...

shocking news...Geet is pregnant! with Maans child... Why doesnt she realize that it is the happiest moment for a girl to be a mother...why is she considering something so special as dirt...not realizing that it is also part of her...why is she is like this...what happened in her childhood that it is made her this way...i feel sorry for Maan...he is stuck with her...

Geet is such a player...she used maan and used him..She knew that his friends were not loyal to him...

I just hope someone can put some sense in her that she is as much responsible as Maan...it really was her plan which landed them in this situation...

update soon

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: i rok

hey,

thanks for the update and password...

nice update...

shocking news...Geet is pregnant! with Maans child... Why doesnt she realize that it is the happiest moment for a girl to be a mother...why is she considering something so special as dirt...not realizing that it is also part of her...why is she is like this...what happened in her childhood that it is made her this way...i feel sorry for Maan...he is stuck with her...

Geet is such a player...she used maan and used him..She knew that his friends were not loyal to him...

I just hope someone can put some sense in her that she is as much responsible as Maan...it really was her plan which landed them in this situation...

update soon

Nothing happened in her childhood. She is like this only. Accept it.

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Part 8

Awesome update. Geet is obsessed with Ankush and she tries to kill Nitya many trimes. Her men failed to kill Nitya everytime. For Nitya's safety Ankush decided to marry Nitya. Now Samarth is not ready for this alliance. Arpita manipulated the situation wised and made Samarth ready for this marriage. He is not happy but agreed for his business sake. Arpita decided to throw a party for media. Geet Planned something for the party.

kabslocks thumbnail

Please send me PW for part 9.

KINGKHANFAN thumbnail

nice update.maan saved her in the last moment ankush saved nitya.dadi bua got to know the truth by made she wants to sort his problem.maan knew that it was geet who did all these.first time ankush was angry on samrat
He felt bad for how maan was feeling

Waiting for next part

Part 29 password

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa.... how are you?

if not an update, please try and post a teaser

thank you 

kabslocks thumbnail

Part 9

Amazing update.  Geet comes to party with her agenda of insulting Nitya. But Maan knows about her plans better.  He showed a video to Geet exposing her planning to hurt Nitya. He blackmailed Geet and demanded 25 crores of rupees.  Geet ego is hurt badly.

kabslocks thumbnail

Thanks for pw

Now send me pw for part 10

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 30

Pw sending...

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2