mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations 

New at 🤗

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Boredom mein I saw Erica’s live chat with SBS.

She was asked about working with KSG and she said he’s very chilled out, very caring towards everyone. She was wary when she found out it was going to be him as Bajaj because he’s a senior but I think the first day or something he sat down and Erica was like ‘Tu kar kya raha hai’ and he said something about being a monkey.🤣 They have a lot in common like creativity and spirituality...the connection was poor so missed some.

When asked about her crush as a kid, she said in school she used to crush on Karan because of DMG and she told him that too. 

Oh best part was that when they were talking about Karan being in the old KZK as Sneha’s husband, Erica said and now he’s playing ‘Sneha ke papa’😎

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-aRl-6BZXi/?igshid=uj7dznkktuh2

On quarantine I also want to break and be less in social media I achieve in Twitter and insta i am hardly there except commenting on ksg post 

But yaha se nahi chut tha  🤣 mujhe shayed yaha se chodna hi nahi Hain 🤣

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

She was asked about working with KSG and she said he’s very chilled out, very caring towards everyone. She was wary when she found out it was going to be him as Bajaj because he’s a senior but I think the first day or something he sat down and Erica was like ‘Tu kar kya raha hai’ and he said something about being a monkey.🤣 They have a lot in common like creativity and spirituality...the connection was poor so missed some.

When asked about her crush as a kid, she said in school she used to crush on Karan because of DMG and she told him that too. 

Oh best part was that when they were talking about Karan being in the old KZK as Sneha’s husband, Erica said and now he’s playing ‘Sneha ke papa’😎

thanks for the update

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Congrats for #203, I'm coming in 15 mins

ok,i'm finally back

Oh best part was that when they were talking about Karan being in the old KZK as Sneha’s husband, Erica said and now he’s playing. 

‘Sneha ke papa’😎

❤️❤️

Wao 🥳

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

🤔