Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Nitish Bhardwaj was absolutely amazing! Scrap glorification, I even felt SRJ wasn't good as Lord Krishna. He was amazing as Lord Vishnu in DKDM but in Mahabharat he went overboard with smiling and everything and it looked really fake to me. 🤔

Agree completely... Nitish Bhardwaj was absolutely amazing. 

Even I felt the same... SRJ wasn't good as Lord Krishna. He was indeed amazing as Lord Vishnu in DKDM... 

What's wrong with my phone yaar!!! 

Pehle Palak with Paneer then Pari to Paro and now SRJ to SRK!!! 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, TBH I did not even try to watch the Star Mahabharat cos I was already irked by the promos...

Yeah... I remember that promo. That was utter nonsense cos Yudhishthir was the one who always walked first and got the importance as he was the eldest. Definitely glorification has its limits but they crossed that too...

Besides, I still remember the original Mahabharat mainly for Nitish Bhardwaj as I absolutely loved him as Lord Krishna... He was my first ever favourite actor.

Not to mention that all actors excelled in their respective roles... I just loved each one of them.

This was the second old show among my maa's favourite ones that I watched... The first one was Ramayan. 

Exactly, sheer nonsense. Total mess.

I remember it for whole casting, was terrific! But even I remember him..Great to know. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nitish Bhardwaj was absolutely amazing! Scrap glorification, I even felt SRJ wasn't good as Lord Krishna. He was amazing as Lord Vishnu in DKDM but in Mahabharat he went overboard with smiling and everything and it looked really fake to me. 🤔

True! Dkdm I dunno, but yes SRJ was very good but went overboard many times. Even I found him fake. Original had a charm and no one over did.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Exactly, sheer nonsense. Total mess.

I remember it for whole casting, was terrific! But even I remember him..Great to know. 

High-five!!! Another common thing between us... 

The entire cast was terrific... The casting directors did an amazing job.

You know what, Nitish Bhardwaj is my maa's second most favourite actor... 😆

Also, I read that he wasn't the first choice for essaying Lord Krishna. He was initially chosen for playing the role of Vidur...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay, off topic but I just opened the cast list of Nazar and N2 and a few words in one description actually made me happy...

Kyun? Kya hi Gaya? 😳

Nush_Rat thumbnail

What's wrong with my phone yaar!!! 

Pehle Palak with Paneer then Pari to Paro and now SRJ to SRK!!! 

🤣 🤣 🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

High-five!!! Another common thing between us... 

The entire cast was terrific... The casting directors did an amazing job.

You know what, Nitish Bhardwaj is my maa's second most favourite actor... 😆

Also, I read that he wasn't the first choice for essaying Lord Krishna. He was initially chosen for playing the role of Vidur...

Yes! 🤗

Even my mom's. 

Interesting. 

Also graphics team did well, inspite of not having much, it didn't look messy. Like nowadays though VFX is so good, but shows go overboard and mess up. Like Naagin shows look annacondas more than Cobras. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Kyun? Kya hi Gaya? 😳

Here:

Vishnu Sharma as Gurudev: The highest priest who helps Palak to expose Madhulika.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Aap Dono naya Dhaaga kholo, hum kal waha prasthan karenge🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Apart from Nitish Bhardwaj, Rupa Ganguly is another favorite of mine. That woman!!! ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ Plus I loved Karn also.

In SP, they mellowed him down unnecessarily.

Plus they made Duryodhan pitch black and quite idiotic.

The friendship between Duryodhan and Karn was another highlight for me. Sure, he did support Karn for defeating Pandavs but he also loved him genuinely as a friend. I still remember the dialogue where he said he could forgive Pandavs for killing his 99 brothers but he could never forgive them for killing Karn.