Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

I'm not getting a good feeling about the Prerna meri hai dialogue I don't want juvenile fights between 2 grown up men on Prerna kiski hai😵

Same

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm not getting a good feeling about the Prerna meri hai dialogue I don't want juvenile fights between 2 grown up men on Prerna kiski hai😵

The moment I read this, I knew we might get juvenile games again. At least RB should not fall into this pit but it looks like the cvs are hell bent on making a character assassination again. With what we’ve been shown about RB , I’m sure he can’t be this way but I guess he’s a total JKG now so anything is plausible. Even I don’t want him giving anything away about his feelings to anyone other than the useless P(since he seems so taken up with her)

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Blues🤗 omg how are you!!!!

Watched the episode in an incredibly FF manner😂 precap is good but I don't like RB saying all that...while Prerna is back to her shenanigans 🙁😐😂

Kisses my darling!!!!

I just look for RB’s scenes and skip the rest of the episode which is what the PH wants in the first place. 

I want RB to not make any claims on her at all. P is not reliable at all currently. She skipped on her mother whom she had not met for years for Anurag. Prerna’s Revenge- Joke of the century.

I need to see more of RB and P’s dynamic to even consider shipping them though my gut feeling says something entirely different. So far all I have seen of their equation is him focused on her and Her focused on A and not for the right reasons for both of them.

P never left those shenanigans for her to come back to.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Basically translates to she's a better version now 😆 He won't even 'own' Prerna though. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Namrata_nammu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same feeling... Aise dialogues se hi darta lagta hai kahi ulta na hojaye 😣

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Kisses my darling!!!!

I just look for RB’s scenes and skip the rest of the episode which is what the PH wants in the first place. 

I want RB to not make any claims on her at all. P is not reliable at all currently. She skipped on her mother whom she had not met for years for Anurag. Prerna’s Revenge- Joke of the century.

I need to see more of RB and P’s dynamic to even consider shipping them though my gut feeling says something entirely different. So far all I have seen of their equation is him focused on her and Her focused on A and not for the right reasons for both of them.

P never left those shenanigans for her to come back to.

Kisses to you 😘

You're absolutely right! 

RB staking those hollow claims is such a pain to my heart💔 he says he knows her the best and I'm sure he does. There are high chances that his claims are a lie to instigate/scare the ex and that's so sad too. 

I'm not shipping them yet, in my head the chances are too less to waste my mental energy and time😒

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Two phone calls. First when Prerna is stuck in lift. He assures that kukki has gone for help. 

Second, after Prerna spots Veena on road and is trying to find her. He calls and asks why she is distracted and whom is she trying to find. Prerna is surprised and asks whether he is in India and he says no but being 8 years together he knows her.P tells about Veena to which he says that she should go meet her. Prerna tells she will meet her later when she can spend more time with her. RB says he is proud of her . The phone call was good. 

Precap: A little bit of Bajrag

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I interpreted the dialogue differently. He meant to convey that Prerna is no more the aimless woman she was 8 years ago. He has transformed her into something else. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Good morning😈

Friday😎