Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys come here and Update the epi in this link.Dont Put AT in Risk..earnest request ..baaad mai ake prerish discuss karo 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5155569#152891703

NoraSM thumbnail

Apko jeena hoga

Kuki ke liye

You deserve a better life

Lekin yaha nahi 

Ap Mere Sath London chaliye 

And leap 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

I am resharing a post of mine from the previous AT here..

And I logout for 2 hours and now I am welcomed back with the news that it is going to be a 8 year leap.. Holy moly, never thought they would take a 8 year jump, but if you ask me it is good... The show is on the right track moving ahead just like season 1...Since season 1 discussion are not allowed in the AT, I will keep it short, in S1 with the separation of the other couple the show went in for a 7/8 year leap...Then post leap Prerna and Bajaj were not married, the stayed under one roof, as friends, partners, confidants, ek dusre ke saathi and from there their love story actually started... 

Now cut to season 2, here with the show going for a 8 year leap, Rishabh and Prerna might be living under the same roof, more than love the roots of their  relationship will be trust and mutual respect for each other.. Love might come in later, but here is a chance to develop their rishta with unbreakable dynamics, jahan woh ek dusre ke saathi honge aur humkadam bhi.. Kya patah even Prerna might love Rishabh but never voice it, kyunke un dono ke beech shabdon kii zaroorat hii na pade.. And even if they are married tab bhi unke beech ka respect and trust will matter so much more until they shift focus to their love..

And love hoga toh aisa waisa nahi hoga, it will be a evolved love story, a very mature one, aisi prem kahani hogi joh harr roz na likhi jaati na hii suni jaati hai, with the leap Rishabh and Prerna's story will get its due and their love story too will be written with finesse.

With the leap together PreRish might build a life and time will come when love for each other too will find its way beneath their togetherness and stay there with them..

And guys if Prerna and Rishabh are not married, toh socho we will get a grand PreRish kii shaadi with all the tamjham just like in the earlier season... Hehaha... I actually like where this is going...

For now I am happy that Rishabh has taken Prerna for a better life, to a life she deserves... And their togetherness, their saath will now be standing strong with EIGHT years of togetherness behind them and with many more years of saath to follow for them... This gives me great sukoon..

And lemme close this post by saying kii mere liye Rishabh was only 33 when he entered first, with Prerna maybe at 22 at that time, ab with a 8 year leap, Rishabh is 40/41 and Prerna is 31... My logic...

NoraSM thumbnail

Yes

With starry bgm

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ab sir ne bheja hai toh taal nhi sakte.  

Bajaj sent cloth for her

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

I am resharing a post of mine from the previous AT here..

And I logout for 2 hours and now I am welcomed back with the news that it is going to be a 8 year leap.. Holy moly, never thought they would take a 8 year jump, but if you ask me it is good... The show is on the right track moving ahead just like season 1...Since season 1 discussion are not allowed in the AT, I will keep it short, in S1 with the separation of the other couple the show went in for a 7/8 year leap...Then post leap Prerna and Bajaj were not married, the stayed under one roof, as friends, partners, confidants, ek dusre ke saathi and from there their love story actually started... 

Now cut to season 2, here with the show going for a 8 year leap, Rishabh and Prerna might be living under the same roof, more than love the roots of their  relationship will be trust and mutual respect for each other.. Love might come in later, but here is a chance to develop their rishta with unbreakable dynamics, jahan woh ek dusre ke saathi honge aur humkadam bhi.. Kya patah even Prerna might love Rishabh but never voice it, kyunke un dono ke beech shabdon kii zaroorat hii na pade.. And even if they are married tab bhi unke beech ka respect and trust will matter so much more until they shift focus to their love..

And love hoga toh aisa waisa nahi hoga, it will be a evolved love story, a very mature one, aisi prem kahani hogi joh harr roz na likhi jaati na hii suni jaati hai, with the leap Rishabh and Prerna's story will get its due and their love story too will be written with finesse.

With the leap together PreRish might build a life and time will come when love for each other too will find its way beneath their togetherness and stay there with them..

And guys if Prerna and Rishabh are not married, toh socho we will get a grand PreRish kii shaadi with all the tamjham just like in the earlier season... Hehaha... I actually like where this is going...

For now I am happy that Rishabh has taken Prerna for a better life, to a life she deserves... And their togetherness, their saath will now be standing strong with EIGHT years of togetherness behind them and with many more years of saath to follow for them... This gives me great sukoon..

And lemme close this post by saying kii mere liye Rishabh was only 33 when he entered first, with Prerna maybe at 22 at that time, ab with a 8 year leap, Rishabh is 40/41 and Prerna is 31... My logic...

Awesome post Sur

Amphitrite thumbnail

ThanksπŸ‘πŸΌ

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Eric looking πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rmahi25 thumbnail