Ek baar phir... episode ka intezaar Kar rahe hai... feeling good πŸ˜‚

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Epi 2.3.2020

Bajaj is Back 

PreRish x 3 

smiley27

THIS man I tell you, he makes you fall for him and fall hard.. 

Just look at him, the way he cradles her head delicately in his hands, the way he tries to jerk her back to reality and the way he gives her space, sits there staring at her giving her time to gather herself up, how can one not love him, how can one not love Rishabh Bajaj.. He is right there for her, yet he does not want to intrude in her personal space.. Rishabh Bajaj dil churake me gaya..Men like him are rare... β€οΈβ€οΈ

Ankie the edit is all kinds of khoobsurat.. β€οΈ

P.S. Now I want Prerna to fall and fall hard for Rishabh..BAS..

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SapSur

Munni is so beautifully put forth.. Couldn't agree more... One who was her knight pushed her into depths of darkness and once upon a time one who was considered her darkness has returned as her armor to save her from the night!!! 

you said even more beautifully 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Damn the entry is Gul khan style. This is not EKta creatives! They stick to the usual sugar sweet nok jhonk. What did I just watch yesterday! πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: esha143

Arre Woh toh pehle aise hi bolegi.... Baad mein khud hi lambi lambi post banayegi... Iss mein Kya nayi baat hai... πŸ€¦β€β™€

exactly but no one sees this πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ sab aajate hai Ankie pe ungli uthane 😀πŸ₯Ί

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

thanks maasi  πŸ€£ 

sabko parne bol SP's comments section ..🀣

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Ek baar phir... episode ka intezaar Kar rahe hai... feeling good πŸ˜‚

Haam bura nahi lag rha.. aram se sone ko bhi mil rha hai πŸ˜ƒ

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Sweets, that’s how you slowly plant an idea πŸ’‘ and penetrate! First soothe the resistance and initiate acceptance and then bang on! 

aise nahi chalta didi πŸ€£ 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

I loved the anger and restraint, like if he could he would have done the unthinkable,( aka not unthinkable to us though. πŸ˜† ) the anger that she was to be taken care of and loved and appreciated but instead she was a victim herself. Ah this. This. This. Bajaj will always have her back he is her support and he will fight tooth and nail (like me and shin) to give her what she deserves. β­οΈ

So true.. Though anger was brimming his senses but first and foremost Prerna was his priority..Getting her back to safety, his eyes are mirror to the anger he is feeling, because the woman he wanted to protect, his Prerna, was betrayed in the harshest way possible, he wanted answers yet he gave her time to cope..

Rishabh Bajaj will have Prerna's back come what may... And woh zameen aasmaan ek karega to put the universe at her feet.. He is such kind of a guy...

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Shin ji πŸ€—  aaj dho baar darshan ho gayi aapki β€οΈ

I miss our discussion posts on episodes .. specially RB ki cute  choti biwi wala πŸ€£ and their dynamics 

regarding Bajaj's role just last night i said .... ek baar he sacrificed and an actor like KSG wouldn't be on board to do the same sacrifice thing again 

2nd phase is for PreRish , that hawwwwt re-entry, hoogly mein doob gaye "no touch clause" KSG's article SP's transitional promo everything sets base for Prerish  I quash all other sacrifice , cameo theories knowing it's KSG who is back . 

Cookie kumari ka montage bhi change hoga aage jaake kyunki #2020HamaraHai 

After Ksg's IV everything was squashed like a smashed tomato on the road πŸ˜Ž 

And montage ko toh change hona hi hai, they just changed one I guess two weeks time pe another one will come. Or maybe by April πŸ˜ˆ