Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends I am here to start this story. I really hope you will enjoy reading the journey of raman and his illegal wife ishita.

My illegal wife

Part 1

Mrs bhalla were checking the arrangement for the engagement as it is around the corner. Mr bhalla comes and says: stop toshi jee let the help do the arrangement and whats the hurry abhi 6 din hai engagement mein

Mrs bhalla glares at him and says: you don’t know anything. Just keep quite

Mr bhalla: its his engagement not marriage. Pata nhe ap shadi pay kiya karogi

Mrs bhalla: I want everything perfect for my son. He is raman kumar bhalla. Muje koi kami nhe chahiye.

Mr bhalla: wesy apky ladly sahibzade kahan hai

Mrs bhalla: he is with mummy jee. You know nw how much he loves his dadi.

Mr bhalla: I know maa bohat pyaar karti hain raman. I will go to them.

Mrs bhalla stops him and says: no help me. You check the invitation list. Abhi aur bhi kaam hain.

Mrs bhalla nods and both gets engrossed in preparation of engagement of raman their son unknown that  something is cooking  between dadi and pota.

Dadi room

Raman was sitting near vasundrahis dadi still unable to digest the shocking news his dadi had gave  him. He looks at dadi and says: dadi in real you got me married at such tender age just because a so called pandit said that I will die if I didn’t get married to ameen rashi girl.

dadi nods and says: I will tell you everything raman

raman nods and says: I have all ears dadi but no long flashback story keep it short and simple. He gives his dimple smile while dadi chuckles listening to raman words and hits him lightly and says: shaitan..

raman shook his head and says: oh hello.. I am not devil.. you are devil who has dropped this bomb on me today..

dadi: will you listen to me. She glares at raman who nods his head like a scared kitten and signs her to continue. Dadi caresses raman face and start narrating past.

Om Prakash and santoshi  had baby boy after long wait of six years. Bhallas were ecstatic with the new found happiness they named the baby raman kumar bhalla. He was apple of eyes. after him they had twins rinki and simmi. being the only son of bhallas every body in the family showered love and affection on him. Vasundra lived in village while om lives with his family in dehli as he was struggling to furnish his business. When raman turns 8 he start getting frequently sick he uses to have high fever no medicine was working on him.

Vasundra gets  worried for her grandson, she goes to pandit and tells  him the state of raman who told her that there is some dosh in raman kundli and it will be removed only when he will marry a girl who is meen rashi. Vasu was shocked listening to pandit she tells the same to bhallas who instantly disagree that its not possible.

Bhallas were doing everything which is in their hands but nothing worked. Vasundra asked them to visit her in village as there are many ved. Not having other option bhallas visit and start treatment of raman by ved. Vasundra  hada friend subbhlaxmi who was living with her granddaughter ishita who is orphan. Vasundra gets to know about ishita having meen rashi

She shares shubblaxmi abou tpandit prediction she pleads her to get ishita married to raman to save his life. Laxmi denies straight as she cant play with life of ishita. Otherside raman health start detoriating making vasundra scared. One day she sneakily gets the two kids and trick them with playing and got them married.

She hides the matter with everyone while after three days raman fever got subsided and he start getting better. Bhallas leaves the village while vasundra thought to forget the matter of marriage  as  no one knows it being  selfish. But one day laxmi gets to hear the talk of vasundra and pandit who got ishra married.

She was shocked seeing her best friends has betrayed  her. She lashes out on her and tells  that she doesn’t accept this marriage and  she is taking ishu with her and never want to meet vasundra ever.

Vasundra looks at raman and says: after that day I never met laxmi I don’t know where she is.

Raman: dadi you betrayed your friend.

Vasundra: I love you my child I was selfish I wanted to save you at any cost

Raman: but why now? You only told me that your friend don’t accept it as marriage.. in fact that was not marriage it was your blind faith.

Vasundra: you are not married  in eyes of law but in eyes of god you and ishita are married to each other I couldn’t hide this fact from you now its your decision.

Raman: I don’t think god accept these kind of marriages.

Vasundra looks down and says:do find  her raman.. kiya pata wo aj bhi tere naam pay bethi ho.

Raman looks at his dadi and thinks: itna simple to nhe hai I am sure dadi is again hiding  something. But  what.. he holds dadi hand and says: dadi I am youngest CEO agar media ko ye pata laga kay meri koi illegal biwi hai to.. sab khatam ho jayega. I don’t know how to handle it. And shagun.. I have promised her. Uskakiya

Vasundra: you have to do something raman.

Raman: okay let me think but this matter will not go out. My position will be at stake.

Vasundra: raman tu aisa kar  Chennai ja laxmi ki behan wahan hoti thi kiya pata wo log wahan hoon.

Raman: how can I find them in this big country dadi. Aur agar dhoondh liya to kiya. Aur kiyon dhoondho the marriage was illegal infact null and void. Lets forget it

Vasundra: no.. you have to find her.. for my sake. Meri kasam raman.

Raman looks suspiciously at his dadi who is so keen to pursue him to find his illegal wife. He pulls his hairs in frustration thinking he is trapped badly. He leaves the room deciding that he will lie to his dadi that he tried finding her but couldn’t and will get married to shagun he thought this is best solution for this mess but unknown to him, somebody has listened and recorded everything and next morning everything will get changed.

Otherside dadi was sitting on her rocking chair and says: raman I didn’t told you full truth because you will shrug it off thinking that I am illogical. Pandit jee has told me that your life is going to turn upside down and only your wife will save you. I hope you will find ishita before it become too late.

That’s it my dear friends I hopeyou all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also. ishita will be introduced little late  in this story because before the quest of raman finding  his illegal wife I will provide closure  to shagun.

Love

riddi

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting start

I really liked the fact that raman is not in denial.

Oh is she a village girl 

M curious

Waiting for next part

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb part

Loved it 

Update soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting fabulous update dear 

Loved it 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Dadi tell that he married ishita in childhood....no one know about that 

Dadi want to find  ishita at any way 

Raman also thinking  how to find her ???

Dadi is very guilty 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon 

Edited by suwathi78 - 4 years ago
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good quite interesting 

Please cont soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome superb

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Pls update soon its a request 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello Dear...congrats on a new story...

sweet of you to write a story to welcome Pooja...I am glad she is back to the forum :)