Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, am doing the final editing right now... Will be complete within half an hour or so.

Interesting ka to pata nahi but I have never written such a short one... This is the first time I am writing something short.

I am used to writing long essays since my school days😆

Wow! Head canon;

Sure, take your time  

Everything has a first time, like I wrote 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Wow! Head canon;

Sure, take your time  

Everything has a first time, like I wrote 

Well, it's longer than a five-line head cannon... So, I don't know what should I call it. 😆

And yes, everything has a first time...

Let's see... Hopefully kuch totally bakwas na ho...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, it's longer than a five-line head cannon... So, I don't know what should I call it. 😆

And yes, everything has a first time...

Let's see... Hopefully kuch totally bakwas na ho...

That's okay. A bit longer version 

Indeed!

Sahi hoga 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Indeed!

Sahi hoga 

Yes, a longer version...

Fingers crossed.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

A huge round of applause for you Madhura!!! 👏 👏 👏

Today I was in a horrible mood and right now I am laughing like a lunatic. 🤣 🤣 🤣 In fact, I am visualizing the entire scenario right now. 😈 😈 😈

Absolutely loved it when you included Baazi here. 😎 

I am definitely gonna dream this tonight! 🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nikki & Madhura

I don't think Sumit will be joining because in some article I had read that Monalisa would be the only original cast. And frankly, we are fortunate enough that we enjoyed both of Niyati's mainstream shows. Otherwise, I have seen lots of crappy shows for my favorites and now when I think about it, it wasn't worth it. 

Nazar 2 is horrible in every aspect. Like Madhura has already mentioned, this time Daivik is glorified a lot but she doesn't have 0.00000001% attitude and the sequences are played out in a very unorganized way. 

I watched a scene today where PP was asking Goddess to show her the right path and sindoor fell on her maang and she returned to Apurv. I was this close to bang my head on my table.    This season is so regressive that it boils my blood. 😡 😡 😡

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

A huge round of applause for you Madhura!!! 👏 👏 👏

Today I was in a horrible mood and right now I am laughing like a lunatic. 🤣 🤣 🤣 In fact, I am visualizing the entire scenario right now. 😈 😈 😈

Absolutely loved it when you included Baazi here. 😎 

I am definitely gonna dream this tonight! 🤣

Thank you so much, Nushy.🤗🤗Am glad and this means a lot!

Yes, you did mention that and am quite happy that my story changed the mood. Hilarious, so am quite happy and had a blast writing it, even I imagined it first and honestly Ansh is a calm guy, but it was absolutely necessary to make him lose his cool too and ofc Piansh supporting!

I did tell you how much I am gonna roast and I observe stuff, so thought even nargisi wasn't an original concept.

Of course!! How could I not include my fav character and then he is the only original thing in the show. I had actually planned a Baazigar and Ansh date, but then cut that out..and decided to keep it short, and crisp.

Surely do!🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I don't think Sumit will be joining because in some article I had read that Monalisa would be the only original cast. And frankly, we are fortunate enough that we enjoyed both of Niyati's mainstream shows. Otherwise, I have seen lots of crappy shows for my favorites and now when I think about it, it wasn't worth it. 

Really?? Sumit sir won't be joining N2?? Thank God!!!

Ab to N2 se dur dur tak koi naata nahi hone wala... Jai Ram Ji Ki from my side!!

Nazar 2 is horrible in every aspect. Like Madhura has already mentioned, this time Daivik is glorified a lot but she doesn't have 0.00000001% attitude and the sequences are played out in a very unorganized way. 

Agree completely...

I watched a scene today where PP was asking Goddess to show her the right path and sindoor fell on her maang and she returned to Apurv. I was this close to bang my head on my table.    This season is so regressive that it boils my blood. 😡 😡 😡

I just read the update... And I really wanted to bang my head on the table when I read that sindoor part. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Indeed!

Sahi hoga 

Okay, I posted that short story that I was telling you about...

I hope it is fine...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Of course!! How could I not include my fav character and then he is the only original thing in the show. I had actually planned a Baazigar and Ansh date, but then cut that out..and decided to keep it short, and crisp.

I would love it if Baazigar had joined Ansh leaving Aman behind. 😈