Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aap Ka effect...😡

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice update Mishti.. thank you so much for giving us another story post Bajaj leaving the show.. 

Pehle update mein accident 😎 Sadist aatma ek dam khush ho gaya mera😃

For a change Prerna is questioning Bajaj's divorce ka decision. She feels a bit betrayed coz he didn't even bother to inform her.. I like that.. 

Please continue soon!

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Nice update Mishti.. thank you so much for giving us another story post Bajaj leaving the show.. 

Pehle update mein accident 😎 Sadist aatma ek dam khush ho gaya mera😃

For a change Prerna is questioning Bajaj's divorce ka decision. She feels a bit betrayed coz he didn't even bother to inform her.. I like that.. 

Please continue soon!

Now come to AT...😎

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Now come to AT...😎

Already thr.. 

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great plot yaar pls update soon cannot stop thinking about your story progress with my own fantasies and imaginations...

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

Great plot yaar pls update soon cannot stop thinking about your story progress with my own fantasies and imaginations...

Sochi till I write...🤣

Why don't you join our PreRish AT and fandom???

We will have fun there.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Moloy knows the past and he knows Rishabh is here for revenge and has every right on this empire. But he is shocked that he is leaving everything. Prerna is in a big shock knowing that her husband wants to leave her, he decided to leave her without asking or informing her, without her opinion. No wonder she is sad and also angry. 

Veena😡, Shivi😡. I love how Prerna shut them👍🏼. She shouted on Rishabh and left👍🏼. Accident.

They both are injured and we don't know what will be the seriousness of this accident. Who will recover first, will Prerna loose her baby, will Mohini/Nivi question Prerna about her pregnancy. How will Kukki stay away from her parents.

Lovely update Mishti❤️. Please continue soon.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Moloy knows the past and he knows Rishabh is here for revenge and has every right on this empire. But he is shocked that he is leaving everything. Prerna is in a big shock knowing that her husband wants to leave her, he decided to leave her without asking or informing her, without her opinion. No wonder she is sad and also angry. 

Veena😡, Shivi😡. I love how Prerna shut them👍🏼. She shouted on Rishabh and left👍🏼. Accident.

They both are injured and we don't know what will be the seriousness of this accident. Who will recover first, will Prerna loose her baby, will Mohini/Nivi question Prerna about her pregnancy. How will Kukki stay away from her parents.

Lovely update Mishti❤️. Please continue soon.

Will continue soon...🤗💞💞💞💞💞

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey loved the story line.. after such a long time story Prerish .. :) please continue soon.. eager to know Rishab's past.. hope they get well soon.. 

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Itta chotu saa😭

But good job mistu 👏Dono pyaar ke panchi hospital mein🥺

Chota but interesting start ,ab jaldi se next update de so pata chale kya hua...🤗

And you are getting better day by day as a writer👍🏼❤️🤗