Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Part: 07

The Face Off

"Chalo finally humari mulakaat ho hi gayi..."

Shocked, they turned around... Standing in front of them were Mohona and the evil Pia, with an evil smirk plastered on their faces.

Pia couldn't believe her eyes... For the Pia who was standing in front of her was an exact duplicate of her own self. She was similar to her in all respects... But for the evil smirk plastered on her face, it would have been really difficult to distinguish between the two.

Pia was staring unblinkingly at her evil self and was lost in her thoughts when her words broke her trance...

Pia2: Kya hua? Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Kabhi aaine main apna chehra nahi dekha kya? 

Pia was speechless... 

Suddenly Mohona spoke up...

Mo: Aise kya dekh rahe ho tum log? Kya socha tha tum logon ne? Hum yahan kabhi pahunch nahi payenge? (Starts laughing)

Sa(almost in a whisper): Dad, ye log yahan kaise pahunch gaye?

Mo: Apne baap se kya pooch rahi ho? Main batati hoon... (Circling the three of them and then coming to a stop in front of them) Daayan Vriksh ki madad se. Maine Daayan Vriksh se tum logon ka pata poocha aur usne hume yahan pahuncha diya. Ab marne ke liye taiyar ho jao... (Turning towards Pia) Tum chinta mat karna Bahurani. Tumhe marne ke baad zyada der tak akele nahi rehna padega. Ek baar ye tumhe maar de, phir main tumhare baap aur behen ko bhi tumhare paas bhej doongi... (Smirking) Aur kuch dino ke baad tumhare pati aur uske parivaar ko bhi.

Pia: Kaun kise maarega, ye to waqt hi batayega.

Pia2: Waqt nahi, main bataungi... Main. Marna to tum logon ko hi padega.

Pia: Aisa tumhe lagta hai, mujhe nahi.

Mo: Koi baat nahi, Bahurani. Bas kuch der aur... Ek baar wo Sarp Talvar yahan aa jaye, phir apne aap pata chal jayega kaun kitne paani main hai. (Looking at the sky) Bas ek baar ye chaand nikal jaye...

Suddenly, the evil Pia made a move... She attacked Pia. Whipping out her tail, she lashed at her with it. Pia being quick in reflexes, bent backwards and saved herself. Pia2 (evil Pia) attacked her with her tail once again... Pia twirled to her right side, came behind Pia2, grabbed her neck from the back and pushed her to the ground. 

Pia2 was furious... She glared at Pia, trying to get up. Soon, she was back on her feet. She was about to attack Pia once again when she grabbed her by her neck and lifted her a few inches off the ground, almost choking her and hurled her to the other side with all her might.

On the other side, Pia too was losing her temper... She glared at Pia2 and took a couple of steps in her direction when suddenly the moon came out...

Ni: Samay aa gaya hai un chaar nishaano aur Sarp Talvar ke prakat hone ka.

With the moon coming out, the weather took a sudden turn... A strong wind began to blow.

The wind blew away a heap of dry leaves and twigs lying on the ground to reveal a small heap of broken stones that was concealed underneath. The stones began to rearrange themselves and formed a statue of a snake with five heads... The Neelkesh Naag.

Ni: Ye raha pehla nishaan...

As he spoke, a beam of light emerged from the third or the middle head of the statue and struck a rock just opposite to it. The upper layer of the rock blew up to reveal a tiny hollow beneath the upper layer within which was the Trinetra Mani...

Mo: Dusara nishaan. Ab bas do nishaan aur...

They all looked around but there was no trace of any kind of symbol, not even the tiniest mark was there which could tell them that the next symbol would appear at that place...

Pia (turning towards Nishant): Hum yahan-wahan kyon dekh rahe hain? Agar do nishaan dikh gaye hain to baaki do bhi apne aap hi dikh jayenge...

Even as she said that, a bright light emerged from that Mani and shot up and disappeared in the sky...

At the same time, six stars began to glow brightly... They were way more brighter than the other stars.

Soon, the stars began to align themselves in a particular shape. And soon, they were joined to each other by rays of light emerging from each star to form a giant star with six points with the moon at the centre...

Pia (almost in a whisper)Sarp Taara??

Ni: Haan... Teesra nishaan. Ab bas aakhiri nishaan ki baari hai. Pata nahi wo kya hai... Kahan par prakat hoga...

They all were looking around them for the fourth symbol when Pia called out... Pointing a finger towards the sky, she said

Pia: Wo dekhiye...

They all looked in the direction of her finger...

A ray of light emerged from each of the six stars forming the giant Sarp Taara and concentrated at the moon in the centre... It formed a bright beam which struck the ground exactly in between Pia and her evil self.

A crack appeared in the ground... And from it emerged a shining sword.

The sword was made of silver while the hilt was made of gold... The hilt was of the shape of snake coiled around it and was decorated with blue stones. On the blade were etched the figures of the Neelkesh Naag, the Trinetra Mani and the Sarp Mantra... Years of being buried underground hadn't dulled it's brightness even a bit.

Ni: Sarp Talvar!! 

Pia: Par Baba, yahan to sirf teen nishaan hi prakat hue hain... To phir ye Sarp Talvar kaise prakat ho gayi?

Ni: Chautha nishaan isliye nahi aaya kyonki ye Sarp Talvar khud chautha nishaan hai.

The sword was standing exactly in between Pia and her evil self... Both of them rushed towards it to grab it and become the first one to strike...

But, who would that be? Will Pia be able to reach the sword first and kill her evil self or will it be the other way round?

The tension heightened... Both Pia and the evil Pia were almost at an equal distance from the sword when suddenly...

Pia's steps faltered. She seemed to lose her strength all of a sudden... Her speed reduced and slowly, she found it difficult to even stand. She was panting and finally, she kneeled down on the ground unable to walk...

The evil Pia took advantage of the situation, increased her speed, reached the sword, grabbed it and pulled it out of the ground...

Smirking, she walked towards Pia...

On the other hand, Nishant and Saavi were desperately calling out to Pia to gather her strength and fight with the evil Pia... 

Pia struggled to get to her feet... But as soon as she stood up, she saw the evil Pia standing in front of her with the sword in her hand... Smirking, she said

Pia2: Maine bola tha na... Marna to tumhe hi padega.

Saying this, she struck Pia with full force...

Nishant and Saavi shut their eyes tight shouting...

"NOOOOOO!!!"

On the other hand, both Mohona and Pia2 were laughing and rejoicing their win...

But wait... Something was not right. They were definitely missing something. Mohona realising that something was definitely wrong with Pia's death stopped laughing... Seeing her, Pia2 also stopped laughing.

Pia2: Kya hua? Tum ruk kyon gayi?

Mo: Kuch to gadbad hai... Mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha. Tumne Pia par vaar kiya aur uski dard se cheekh tak nahi nikli? Aisa nahi ho sakta...

And she was right... For when they looked around, they saw Nishant and Saavi smiling at her. She narrowed her gaze at them and saw that Nishant was indicating towards something behind her... Or was he indicating towards someone??

She turned around and saw Pia standing there with a slight smirk plastered on her face... She was all hale and hearty with no trace of any wound on her body. And the sword...

The sword had struck a rock behind her.

Pia (with a slight laughter): Kya hua Saasuma? Mujhe zinda dekh kar jhatka lag gaya?

Pia2: Ye kaise ho sakta hai? Ye bach kaise gayi?

Pia: Main batati hoon... Ye sab humara plan tha. Jab Baba ne mujhe Sarp Talvar ke baare main bataya ki us Talvar se sirf ek baar hi baar kiya ja sakta hai, tab...

[Flashback:]

Pia: Mere paas ek plan hai...

Ni: Wo kya Gudiya?

Pia: Pehla vaar main nahi karungi...

Sa: Par Di, dad ne abhi bataya ki apko ek vaar main hi us dusari Pia ko khatm karna hoga...

Pia: Haan... Lekin Baba ne ye bhi to bataya na ki agar pehle vaar karne wale ka vaar chook jaye to dusara vaar nahi chookega.

Ni: Main samajh gaya Gudiya tum kya kehna chahti ho...

Sa: Par Dad, is baat ki kya guarantee hai ki us Pia ka vaar zarur chookega?

Pia: Aur is baat ki kya guarantee hai ki uska vaar nishaane par hi lagega?

Sa: To plan kya hai aap ka?

Pia: Main kuch aisa karungi ki uska vaar nishaane par nahi lagega aur use pata bhi nahi chalega.

Ni: Matlab? Tum karne kya wali ho?

Pia: Baba, aap hi kehte hain na ki josh main log aksar hosh kho baithte hain...

Ni: Haan... To?

Pia: Bas main uski isi kamzori ka fayda uthane wali hoon... Main use yakeen dila dungi ki wo jeet rahi hai. Agar use ek baar yakeen ho gaya to wo bhi josh main aa kar koi na koi galati zarur karegi... Aur main us galati ka fayda utha kar use khatm kar dungi.

[Present Time]

Pia: Samjhi... Tumne josh main aakar galati ki aur maine us galati ka fayda utha liya... Maine kamzor padne ka natak kiya aur tumne uspar yakeen kar liya. Aur bina dekhe vaar kar diya... aur dekho, tumhara vaar bhi chook gaya.

Mohona was glaring at Pia... She looked like a giant black cloud about to burst...

But, what had been done could not be undone...

The sword disappeared from evil Pia's hand and reappeared in Pia's hand. Both Mohona and the evil Pia knew that this time, the sword won't miss it's target... And so it happened.

Pia rushed forward and struck the evil Pia with the sword... There was a loud cry of pain and the evil Pia started disappearing bit by bit and soon she disappeared completely...

Pia was relaxed... After a long time, her full self was back. She felt a complete human after so long... 

The sword again disappeared into the ground... The broken pieces of the rock rearranged themselves to cover that hollow containing the Trinetra Mani... The statue of Neelkesh Naag again broke and there was only a heap of broken stones lying there which was soon covered by the dry leaves and twigs... The stars broke the formation of the Sarp Taara and joined the other stars in the sky...

Everything was back to normal once again...

The trio looked around searching for Mohona... But she had escaped. Not finding her, they decided to return... Now, they only had one more thing to do, bring Ansh back to normal.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update dear!!! 👏 👏 👏

It's much better than I had imagined it to be.

Piya's reaction upon watching her evil counterpart was good. But what I loved most was the minute details of all those four symbols and how they appeared. Specially the description of Sarp Talvar was awesome.

Piya double crossing MoEPi was icing on the cake. 😎

Now can't wait for Bahurani to defeat Sasuma! 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Amazing update dear!!! 👏 👏 👏

Thanks... 😊

It's much better than I had imagined it to be.

Well, to be honest even I had not imagined that it will turn out to be like this... This chapter is an unplanned one. I just wrote it in one go. 

Koi ummeed nahi thi is chapter se.😆

Piya's reaction upon watching her evil counterpart was good. But what I loved most was the minute details of all those four symbols and how they appeared. Specially the description of Sarp Talvar was awesome.

Thanks... Glad you liked it. 

I had planned the description of the Sarp Talvar for a long time... probably even before I started writing this story.

Piya double crossing MoEPi was icing on the cake. 😎

Thanks again... 😎

Now can't wait for Bahurani to defeat Sasuma! 😈

Well, it will be in another story.

This one was only about Pia defeating her evil self. Hence the name... Manthan: Vish ya Amrit.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I had planned the description of the Sarp Talvar for a long time... probably even before I started writing this story.

And it was awesome. 👏

This one was only about Pia defeating her evil self. Hence the name... Manthan: Vish ya Amrit.

Okay. So is this the last chapter or there will be another one about her bringing back Ansh? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

And it was awesome. 👏

Thank you so much... 😊

Okay. So is this the last chapter or there will be another one about her bringing back Ansh? 

Well, for now you can consider it as the last chapter...

Although, just as I told you earlier, if I am able to write a sensible scene, I might add one more chapter to it.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki, Brilliantly executed. You can write action sequences and all such things. Loved the way of all 4 symbols, sword and NiSaPi plans and way they defeated evil Piya, brilliant! Loved the previous fight of Piya too, way to go. Awaiting now for Mo and Ansh Part.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki, Brilliantly executed. You can write action sequences and all such things. Loved the way of all 4 symbols, sword and NiSaPi plans and way they defeated evil Piya, brilliant! Loved the previous fight of Piya too, way to go. Awaiting now for Mo and Ansh Part.

Thank you so much... I am glad you guys are liking whatever I write.

About Mo and Ansh part... Well, this story was mainly about Pia defeating her evil self. So, this mainly dealt with it.

If I am able to write something sensible and readable, I might add one more part of Pia and Nishant bringing Ansh back to normal. Else, for now you can consider this as the last part. 

Although I will try my best to write something sensible...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thank you so much... I am glad you guys are liking whatever I write.

About Mo and Ansh part... Well, this story was mainly about Pia defeating her evil self. So, this mainly dealt with it.

If I am able to write something sensible and readable, I might add one more part of Pia and Nishant bringing Ansh back to normal. Else, for now you can consider this as the last part. 

Although I will try my best to write something sensible...

Definitely!

That's interesting then. If that was main focus, will consider it end, you did full justice! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Definitely!

That's interesting then. If that was main focus, will consider it end, you did full justice! 

Yes, this battle between Pia and her evil side was the main focus. This is why I gave this name to the story... Amrit representing Pia and Vish her evil side.

Well, thank you... I am glad you all liked it.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Yes, this battle between Pia and her evil side was the main focus. This is why I gave this name to the story... Amrit representing Pia and Vish her evil side.

Well, thank you... I am glad you all liked it.

Great! 😃