PreRish/KaRica AT #104|The Stars, the Moon, They've All Been Blown Out - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Ohh so he is leaving ....   i donno what to say 

everything happens for good ... 

but whatever he is happy with I am fine, this is my first show of him and I became his fan purely for his act and craft  and this show is not worthy of him glad he made the exit we don't have to sit and watch it 

Thank you guys you have all be so kind friendly warm masti and I had tonnes of fun probably for the first time since I joined IF Mod team ... this AT is gonna be my most most most fav place much love to u all guys see you somewhere  🤗🤗

however we are still moderators here ..,any issues regarding the forums or ATs please drop in a PM 

I am sooo sooo soo glad he left the show that gets out of this mad mess 

good luck Karan , you earned a fan in me with Rishab Bajaj ❤️

will watch till his last day in the show 

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Not going to watch this show any more!

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

but whatever he is happy with I am fine, this is my first show of him and I became his fan purely for his act and craft  and this show is not worthy of him glad he made the exit we don't have to sit and watch it 

Thank you guys you have all be so kind friendly warm masti and I had tonnes of fun probably for the first time since I joined IF Mod team ... this AT is gonna be my most most most fav place much love to u all guys see you somewhere  🤗🤗

however we are still moderators here ..,any issues regarding the forums or ATs please drop in a PM 

I agree. The show is not worth it for an actor at his talent. He is a top actor and for him to be in this crap. 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JIYAMG

Not going to watch this show any more!

everyone here is not LOL

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I believe he left because he said he has few projects and boss season 2 is starting to shoot soon.