Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Please don't stop writing dear..

Please continue..

Think about loyal readers..

Loyal readers ne mere bare me socha? Pura din ek b loyal reader k pas time nahi tha ise read karne ka... Then why all telling me now to update...

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa, how are you and your family?

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Richa, how are you and your family?

I am good but I will not update this one...

Mano1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Baby I wrote a big note Un which I express each n every details but it wasn't post because of stupid advertisements notes n I pressed wrong button 😭😭😭 I m not feeling well why these ads appears 

Mano1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hayee baby this story is my favourite idk what happened with this friction but I kept waiting for this update.. I would love to read it if you gave a thought to continue but at the the same I respect your decision I know how much hard work you put in your stories specially fantasy n magical ones.. I myself went deeply in it.. You know baby I am in a big mess in my life already so I never thought it will be stopped in its peak time which I was waiting patiently.. When I was trying to sign in u already changed the pw n stopped this one!! Anyway about the update part It was well explained the way geet patiently listening to him itself show her love acceptance... Finally Maan got the peace it looked like they were in heaven celebrating their together n oneness.. Maan told her the truth but when he was explaining geet how much he was trembling seems like he never want to see this bad dream again 1st n the last time he need to go back in past for geet n geet love n her acceptance was so much stronger that brought Maan back to his kingdom!! I must appreciate his army they were always their for their alpha to protect them.. True warriors, sincere and honest Army... Their enemies would never sit quietly because he again lost his son... He will be ready to go n end the game but I knew it that the winner will be always MSK it was written in their fate n according to their law they were winners so his uncle was just interfering to gain the power n authority which was always stolen from him because of his deeds... I wrote the 1 more note but it disappeared and I am not feeling well so now I am leaving baby you take care love from zainab 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mano1992

Baby I wrote a big note Un which I express each n every details but it wasn't post because of stupid advertisements notes n I pressed wrong button 😭😭😭 I m not feeling well why these ads appears 

Pura page hi ads se bhara pada hai😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why these add pop up now n then 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

why these add pop up now n then 

Don't know sweety too many ads on every page grrrrr 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

aparna3011 thumbnail