nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

WITH YOU (+16 content)

Mr. bajaj stood near the window , throwing sharp glares in dim darkness. he held a wine glass near his lips , as he slurped tiny bits teasingly. He could hear mohini basu or maybe Nivedita screaming in the hall. DISTANT SCREAMS. he least cared about them . Maybe they would die - just like that- clueless and always screaming . Sauvignon Blanc. the wine symbolising his coldness. He could hear the wall clock ticking against the wall. Soon the ticks were coupled with footsteps. heels scrunching the floor in a desperate laziness.soon the door knocked open. prerna, he thought. he didn't study her perfume distinctly . but he guessed it to be a variety of ocean. the one that looked clear near but too heavy and deep at the ends.

"Mr. Bajaj..." prerna's tensed voice made him chuckle. "Mr.Basu got arrested right?" he completed her ,as Prerna furrowed her forehead. "How did you know..." she asked rhetorically , but still she wanted to hear it out. "Mohini Basu screams a different way in every situation , you know. Her vocals stretch in an amusing way when the  police comes. Maybe she is frustrated  with her  son now ,Now she plainly ;just screams -the desperation and shock is long gone.  " Bajaj finished with another sip of his wine. Prerna rolled her eyes. "You knew about this.." she made a statement , her desperation long gone. she saw his shoulders relax , as if shrugging . "The thrill in this was long gone , Mrs. Bajaj." he walked across the room , and took out another wine glass, from the cabinet. "Nah.." prerna declined the offer , as he nodded in affirmation. "What happened this time?" prerna asked as she closed the door behind them . Most probably Nivedita basu was calling her out , and she just wanted to avoid it. "everything was going super fine , untill he indirectly cursed my mother for bringing me in this world. and then i forgot everything..." a light sprinted high in his pupils , as he looked into infinity. "What ?" prerna , restricted to her monosyllable , gulped harder. "he asked for it. "He told me , that he would be waiting for my next move to harm him. So that he can probabily hold me guilty.." mr. bajaj said , taking a near by seat.

"OH GOD ANURAG...." prerna clapsed her hands dramatically , "why do you think he has to be an idiot everytime?" prerna laughed before taking a seat beside her husband. "Genetic, maybe.." bajaj reasoned and prerna nodded.         " But i think - mohini is a bigger fool. " prerna laced her words with genuineness. "She still thinks her son - is a big gun . but the fact is , he has been too rusted to work properly..." prerna completed. "OOOOooooh , Mrs. Bajaj is one fire today ....dont be too harsh dear. " Bajaj sealed his applause with a dramatic complement. " You enjoy it , right.." she asked. "The most..." he replied. "Mr. basu was so desperate for me to notice him , that eventually he planned a self attack. but I bought the goons. i told them that if they tell  police the truth , i shall pay them more. Simple .Sweet and Crisp. " he revealed with great ecstasy.

Prerna saw his jaw flex. She could study the curves of his face so well , she feared that she might dissolve. 'they are taking him away , and i don't feel anything . is this the end of love ?" she asked him confused. "Its just the end of a borrow. he helped you , and you felt indebted, didn't you . Maybe he was the hero on white horse you had imagined in fairytales. but you know - you dont believe anyone who comes riding a horse, do you? he is an equal stranger if you don't know his ideology.because the real world is cruel . love - doesn't mean dopamine and oxytocin . its much more. its understanding ; tauntless , and respectful . " he completed as prerna could not help but nod in affirmation. she felt so light . Nothing burdened her anymore. She could walk on the floor - completely blinded -and still feel safe. This was the affect Mr. Bajaj had on her. he boosted her self confidence. he stood with her . And most importantly he helped her conquer her heart's fear.

"How does this taste..." she asked , a completely random question . He looked at her , as he took a long sip , and the other second everything froze. Rishab sealed his lips with her , as he drained the wine on her tongue. , getting it down to her parched throat. Prerna looked at the act; her eyes wide open , that how his tongue moved across her mouth , but still it felt - that it touched every part of her . She didn't resist , but let him do his work. she tasted apple , pear and gooseberry together and yearned for more. She tried finding his smell in an aroma of flavours. " Not so soon Mrs. Bajaj.." bajaj said after breaking apart for breath. Prerna gulped. She saw his figure retreating to the washroom. She immediately opened the novel she had been reading . she searched , flying through pages . "Page 256" she heard her husband's voice.  she read it , smiling ghastly. He took it from here. " Well Read Mr. Bajaj...." prerna complimented.

End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow! This was amazing👏

Rishabh and Prerna non-chalant attitude towards everything, that seering kiss and tasting of wine😉 

Your words were absolutely brilliant👍🏼

Superb!

-Sanu

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Short, sweet and crisp!! It was perfect !! ❤️

Rishabh’s choice of words to help her with her confusion about her feelings for Anurag were apt!! 😊

Also, I like his way of making her taste the wine! ☺️

Just one question, which novel was she reading?! 😉

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Wow! This was amazing👏

Rishabh and Prerna non-chalant attitude towards everything, that seering kiss and tasting of wine😉 

Your words were absolutely brilliant👍🏼

Superb!

-Sanu

Thank you so much dear !!! 

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Short, sweet and crisp!! It was perfect !! ❤️

Rishabh’s choice of words to help her with her confusion about her feelings for Anurag were apt!! 😊

Also, I like his way of making her taste the wine! ☺️

Just one question, which novel was she reading?! 😉

Thanks dear 

And yeah about the novel ; I really don’t know , but for once if I take up writing anyday : I am gonna add it there 😎

But yeah to be serious : I read it in a novel , where the writer was guessing that the character might have picked it up from something she read

Pretty complicated but best for Bajaj

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nancy56

Thanks dear 

And yeah about the novel ; I really don’t know , but for once if I take up writing anyday : I am gonna add it there 😎

But yeah to be serious : I read it in a novel , where the writer was guessing that the character might have picked it up from something she read

Pretty complicated but best for Bajaj

Aaahhhh !!! I like the idea of it!!  😉

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice Os....👏

App aur likhthe rahiye hum aur padhthe raheghe 😆

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

WOW. This is awesome

Rishabh is at his sarcastic best when it comes to Mohini or Anurag😆. One mistake from Anurag's side and he is where he should be. 

Prerna being reasonable is a welcoming and pleasant change. I loved both their attitude. 

And damn, that kiss and tasting the wine for the first time like this☺️.

I absolutely loved it. Simply superb👍🏼.

nancy56 thumbnail

Thanks

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I always imagine Prerna like this , a little cool and calm!  And RB -Prerna talking like companions and sharing a drink ❤️

She immediately opened the novel she had been reading . she searched , flying through pages . "Page 256" she heard her husband's voice.  she read it , smiling ghastly. He took it from here. " Well Read Mr. Bajaj...." prerna complimented.

this last part, is there any significant meaning to pg 256 of any particular book?

You write wonderfully🤗