Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

beautiful❀️

hope to see such outbrust in the show also..

but ab to expectations hi nhi hai kuch show se...

But you give something we all were craving for..

thank you!

And Do write moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Awesome πŸ‘Œ such a lovely one shot!!

Beautifully written. πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Thank you! 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

beautiful❀️

hope to see such outbrust in the show also..

but ab to expectations hi nhi hai kuch show se...

But you give something we all were craving for..

thank you!

And Do write moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for the sweet comment!!! πŸ€—

Niyati_T thumbnail

Thank you! 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

BM

Niyati I m loving all your ffs 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

BM

Niyati I m loving all your ffs 

Thank you πŸ˜³

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After reading this one I cried πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ ohhhhhhhhhhh my baby boy πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Ohhhhhhhh really prerna? U can flirt with your crybaby but Bajaj can’t flirt πŸ˜‘😈 I don’t know πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ how much I hate this woman nowadays πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘😈 it hurts u when he flirt with a woman πŸ‘© but u forgetting that what u did with him  πŸ˜‘ your X β€œsilly little boy β€œ is flirting,touching u in front of your husband and your allowing him πŸ˜‘😈🀬 Saying to bajaj that u knew that I loved him before our marriage  πŸ˜‘ Yes I agree he knew about it but you forgot that u said to him that your loyalty is with him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ oh god u r disgusting prerna Trust me πŸ˜‘😈 He walked towards the end of the parking lot and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath he punched the nearest wall. Making Prerna flinch in fear. She turned and looked at Rishabh who had covered his face in his hands trying to calm himself down and one of his hands was bleeding πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ he hurt himself because u πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘😈 I hate you πŸ€¬ β€œ im sorry im sorry 😐 β€œ sometimes only saying sorry is not enough Mrs.Sharma πŸ˜‘ u made him cry 😒 oh I will never ever forget u for what u did to him this week πŸ˜‘🀬and u my baby bajaj what’s wrong with u???? Perena perena prerna Why can’t you say something to her???? I know u trust her and cares for her but she doesn’t deserve your care and love ❀️ πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­ why u r not understanding??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Thank you so much for this wonderful OS dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›β€οΈ I love you πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ’• 

Sorry I can’t accept her sorry sorry 😐 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

After reading this one I cried πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ ohhhhhhhhhhh my baby boy πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Ohhhhhhhh really prerna? U can flirt with your crybaby but Bajaj can’t flirt πŸ˜‘😈 I don’t know πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ how much I hate this woman nowadays πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘😈 it hurts u when he flirt with a woman πŸ‘© but u forgetting that what u did with him  πŸ˜‘ your X β€œsilly little boy β€œ is flirting,touching u in front of your husband and your allowing him πŸ˜‘😈🀬 Saying to bajaj that u knew that I loved him before our marriage  πŸ˜‘ Yes I agree he knew about it but you forgot that u said to him that your loyalty is with him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ oh god u r disgusting prerna Trust me πŸ˜‘😈 He walked towards the end of the parking lot and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath he punched the nearest wall. Making Prerna flinch in fear. She turned and looked at Rishabh who had covered his face in his hands trying to calm himself down and one of his hands was bleeding πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ he hurt himself because u πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘😈 I hate you πŸ€¬ β€œ im sorry im sorry 😐 β€œ sometimes only saying sorry is not enough Mrs.Sharma πŸ˜‘ u made him cry 😒 oh I will never ever forget u for what u did to him this week πŸ˜‘🀬and u my baby bajaj what’s wrong with u???? Perena perena prerna Why can’t you say something to her???? I know u trust her and cares for her but she doesn’t deserve your care and love ❀️ πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­ why u r not understanding??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Thank you so much for this wonderful OS dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›β€οΈ I love you πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ’• 

Sorry I can’t accept her sorry sorry 😐 

Zohal, meri jaan itna bura mat feel karo. Sahi waqt aane pe Your Baby Bajaj will also give it back to her!! And you don’t have to accept her sorry! It’s okay! Kabhi kabhi dusaron ke khushi ki liye bhi kuch karna padta hai na !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bas itna batao ki jo outburst wala part hai vo theek laga ki na?  πŸ˜†

Ps: I love you too ❀️😘

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Zohal, meri jaan itna bura mat feel karo. Sahi waqt aane pe Your Baby Bajaj will also give it back to her!! And you don’t have to accept her sorry! It’s okay! Kabhi kabhi dusaron ke khushi ki liye bhi kuch karna padta hai na !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bas itna batao ki jo outburst wala part hai vo theek laga ki na?  πŸ˜†

Ps: I love you too ❀️😘

Yes dear Bohot theek laga πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Arey she killing my baby bajaj everyday and u r saying that don’t feel bura I will kill her πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ€¬πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€—πŸ€— 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

NiyatiπŸ€— This is so so so good, I LOVED it.

Bajaj ignoring her after her stunt of trusting her ex, she deserves this treatment. They entered as a perfect couple in the party, and she is affected by this proximity. I liked this Kavya and this Rish who is not the Mr. Bajaj. Prerna is jealous in just 2 minutes, she felt she is being ignoredπŸ˜†. She is angry and made sure they leave immediately, but didn't agree to his words when he said even she meets her ex. Her reason that he already knows about Anurag. I LOVED how Bajaj showed her a mirror on all her doings till now after their marriage, and also how Anurag is not the same one whom she loved, he is changed and doesn't deserve her affection now. 

She realized her mistake and here he confessed his feelings for her and gave a choice for her to decide whom she wants, which family she wants. And she decided to stay with her husband and her daughter, her family. 

I am happy just like Bajaj after reading this story. Awesome one.