Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Won't be able to write anything from now onwards kyunki Bigg boss aa Raha Kal se πŸ˜ˆ

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sam.

@Bold- I agree with you with ITV we have to resign ourself to melodrama and illogical plots cause they work for the TRP audience ! I have learnt over the years to live with that part and look for the good parts πŸ˜†And I agree I think we are underestimating the CVS they will not mess around with bajaj's character ,he is playing the long waiting game for sure! And he is 100% in his own way manipulating prerna ,this whole going to the jail part for her sake has elevated his status in prerna's eyes !

True, he has a sharp intellect. That’s his ace. He is precise, sharp and to the point in his attack. Remember, Swiss where he smacked Ronit unconscious. Anurag was stunned after that! He was wondering how precise he was. I have full faith in Bajaj. He genuinely has fell for Prerna but he is up to something for sure! 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sam.

@Bold- I agree with you with ITV we have to resign ourself to melodrama and illogical plots cause they work for the TRP audience ! I have learnt over the years to live with that part and look for the good parts smiley36And I agree I think we are underestimating the CVS they will not mess around with bajaj's character ,he is playing the long waiting game for sure! And he is 100% in his own way manipulating prerna ,this whole going to the jail part for her sake has elevated his status in prerna's eyes !

True, he has a sharp intellect. That’s his ace. He is precise, sharp and to the point in his attack. Remember, Swiss where he smacked Ronit unconscious. Anurag was stunned after that! He was wondering how precise he was. I have full faith in Bajaj. He genuinely has fell for Prerna but he is up to something for sure! 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Yummmayyyy! Margherita?

Yepppp!! I usually like chicken pizza from very selective places. So I try sticking to margherita despite trying to stay away from dairy. Uff.. such first world problems πŸ˜‚

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh no ☹️ I was thinking upload kar hi du last chapter, I don't want to drag till the court case and all

Arey but u can write a little bit about court and all πŸ˜Ž 

But if u don’t want to continue so it’s ok dear πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— Because u r going to write another one hahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I’m super excited 😜 for another one πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

prerna-proofing is new version of child-proofing a home πŸ€£πŸ€£

Genius think alikeπŸ€—

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Yepppp!! I usually like chicken pizza from very selective places. So I try sticking to margherita despite trying to stay away from dairy. Uff.. such first world problems πŸ˜‚

I’m just asking ha Here is PreRish AT or no Restaurant πŸ€­πŸ€”πŸ€” πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U guys are talking about chicken πŸ— pizza πŸ• and all πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

sorry Mithila ke saath

Jab main sahi hoti hoon, toh sahi hone ka proof mere pass hamesha hota hai

🀣 this is epic onliners β€οΈ

I Love that too main aapke entertainment ke liye nahi Hoon β€οΈπŸ˜†

Aavnii thumbnail

I feel like I should upload it

Yess! We are waiting   

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Even I think of getting some new style everytime but end up ordering cheese burstπŸ˜‚ #noregrets