||Wives of the Devil|| PreRishKa | UPDATED pg 10

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

‌‌Index

Part i - Page 1

Part ii - Page 10

.I.

It's ENOUGH,this is what I get for being good with her ,trusted her , giving her respect which am sure she didn't even experienced it before and fulfilling the every promise I made in this deal.....but what did she do,she didn't even believed me a little bit...she thinks that I tried to murder that Liar Anurag Basu only because that boy said that didn't she have her own mind ,this is what she think about me A Murderer

This is what I get for doing so much for her and her family ,I should have let her mother rot in jail but I couldn't see a mother suffer .

I only wanted her loyalty but she didn't even give me that ....what does she think that I don't know about the secret phonecalls and meetings during midnights.

Now I don't trust you Prerna Sharma and Now you will pay for not trusting me and your little boyfriend for trapping me even though I came inside the jail with my own Will but he Did tried to trap me in his little game but he forgot with whom he's dealing

Now it's time for RISHABH BAJAJ to come back and get his Revenge ,for what he actually came to Kolkata 

Kukki's love made me soft and I even ready to forget my revenge but not anymore ....this Prerna and her little boyfriend are influencing my daughter and making her go against me 

Now it's a high time kukki's mother come back and take care of her daughter.....I divorced her go because she wanted to make her career without binding in a responsibility of a family so I let her go but with a promise that she have to come back if I call her 

Five years passed but I didn't called her not even when kukki needed her mother because I don't want US to come between her dreams but now it's time she come back.

-----

Rishabh Bajaj was lost in his thoughts when his loyal manager and friend came with bail papers to get his sign but he refused to sign the papers which make his manger shocked that why his boss want to spend a day or may be a night in this little cell but when he questioned his boss he refused to answer him and also ordered him to make another papers DIVORCE papers

"You know Mehra in what condition I married Prerna....I seperated her from her boyfriend and now I think all these are their plan to trap me and sent me to jail in attempt to murder" Rishabh shared his doubt with his loyal employee which he didn't even shared it with himself

Mr. Mehra got shocked to know that young and innocent looking Mrs. Bajaj can help her Ex-boyfriend to trap her husband ,but if boss is saying then there must some truth in this

"Don't worry sir I'll get the divorce papers ready and I'll not let any harm touch you and your family" Mehra assured his boss

"I know Mehra and I trust you.....now you have to do one more thing shift my family to some other place " 

"I'll do that sir....but what about Mrs Bajaj as divorce proceedings will take 6 months....and if she planned your accident with her boyfriend then she's harmful for your family" Mehra shared his worry 

Rishabh Bajaj only smriks and said

"Now listen what you have to do and what's my actual plan" then he told his manager his plan and a way to execute it

"Sir you're sounding more dangerous than before" 

"I've to become more dangerous Mehra because my enemies thinks that they're getting smarter" RB replied with a same smrik

"And one more thing call Real Mrs Bajaj and tell her it's time"

----

Mehra entered BB and spot Massi and Tanvi sitting on the sofa in the living room with a worried expression on their faces and the so called Mrs Bajaj and her little boyfriend is playing with kukki "sir was right " he thought

and when MT saw him ....they asked him about their dear Rishabh and he informed them that his sir refused to sign the bail 

"What...but why" Tanvi asked in shock

"He refused to answer me" replied mehra

Prerna who was enjoying her time with kukki and Anurag noticed Mehra in the living area and when she listened that Mr Bajaj refused to sign the bail papers....she couldn't help herself but to jump in their conversation

"Then why are you here....you want us to go and plead him to sign the papers" Prerna sneered

"No ma'am am here to take sir's family with me as am instructed to shift his family to some other place " Mehra replied her in his usual professional tone

"And who the hell is he to take that decision we are not going anywhere" Prerna rebuked

"Actually Ma'am he's the Patriarch of this family and he has every damn right to take decision for his family....if you don't want to come then it's your choice but Massi Tanvi and Kukki have to come with me.....anyway sir will give you divorce in no time so it doesn't matter you come or not...."

Prerna got shocked hearing that he'll divorce him in no time but there are some people like Massi Tanvi and ANURAG was happy

"And Finally my plan got successful ....ab Bajaj jail se bahar bhi aa jaye toh I don't care...ab Prerna bas meri hogi" Anurag thought 

Mehra noticed the expressions of all of them but looking at Mrs Bajaj face he got a doubt in his mind "is she really involved in all this" he though 

Mehra break their thoughts and told them in a very polite way

"Please pack you bags I'll wait outside.....you too ma'am only IF YOU want to come" he point to Prerna who was still in shock

-----

Mehra come outside in the garden and call her boss on the cellphone he provided him in jail...

"Yes sir...it's done.....soon to be Ex-mrs Bajaj was arguing but then I informed her about the divorce but sir she looked shocked...no air I don't know she's coming with us or not.....yes sir I called her she'll be here tomorrow"

And Mehra ended the call and turned to go inside but found Prerna infront of him with stern expression on her face

"Tell your boss to stop the games he's playing....and everytime he'll not get what he wants now he wanted to divorce me but he'll not get it...chutkara pana chahte hai apna paap kam karna chahte hai par nhi Milna unhe mujhse chutkara....and I'm coming with you " and she left from there to pack her stuff

Anurag who listened Prerna words of not divorcing him and going with Bajaj family got angry and goes behind her in her room

" What the hell Prerna why you don't want to divorce Bajaj aur ab tum mujhe chod kar in logo k sath ja rhi...the family of a murderer" Anurag yelled at her

"Shut up Anurag....I take your side because I really think what Mr Bajaj did with you is not right,he don't have any right to kill anybody and I'll not forgive him for this" "but what is happening now...it doesn't concern you so please stay out of it"

"Why why will I stay out of it....he almost killed me Prerna your love only give me a new life ....and you'll me and will go back to that murderer" he hold her hand in anger

"Even if he tried to kill you Anurag.....but he's still my husband yeah he'll get the punishment he deserves for hurting you but the bottom line is am not leaving him "

TBC

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

So how's it...please do tell me in your comments

-kriti

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This was BOMBBBBBB!

Ruthless Bajaj is back and the real Mrs Bajaj is also coming back🥳

Why doesn't Prerna want to divorce Bajaj 

Jaldi se Mrs Bajaj wapas aaye aur Kahani shuru ho!

Loved it K❤️

-Sanu

Edited by SanyaEterna - 4 years ago
ShumiM thumbnail

Its wonderful. I like this bajaj ,I sign ed for this bajaj only .....so plz bring it on.continue soon Liz. Thanks 🙏 

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful. Wish you were the script writer of kzk,😀

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

Wonderful. Wish you were the script writer of kzk,😀

Am ready for this job

Tell them to hire me

Aavnii thumbnail

Interesting plot, Mr. Bajaj is back...😎

Now, eagerly waiting for Real Mrs. Bajaj..

Continue soon..

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This bajaj is needed!

Sher kahin bhi ho dahadna nahi bhoolta 😈

So menka is coming back

And pre again goes pingpong ing.

Devil hav something up his sleeve 

Continue soon

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

This was BOMBBBBBB!

Ruthless Bajaj is back and the real Mrs Bajaj is also coming back🥳

Why doesn't Prerna want to divorce Bajaj 

Jaldi se Mrs Bajaj wapas aaye aur Kahani shuru ho!

Loved it K❤️

-Sanu

Thank you Sanu 🤗

And you already know when she'll make her entry btw am thinking about KD as Meneka 

And about Prerna not divorcing him you know na how she's.. she want bf but want to remain with her pati too

Don't worry meneka aake ache se band bajayegi

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Its wonderful. I like this bajaj ,I sign ed for this bajaj only .....so plz bring it on.continue soon Liz. Thanks 🙏 

Thank you.

We all signed for this Bajaj only

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

Interesting plot, Mr. Bajaj is back...😎

Now, eagerly waiting for Real Mrs. Bajaj..

Continue soon..

Thank you so much