Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Not gonna happen but CVs might surprise us 😳

Btw I just love your ff love is a certain small madness❤️ just never commented coz I m too lazy to type 😳 anyway thank u for giving me the PRERISH story that I was expecting from the actual writers of the show 🤓THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OH MY GOD this is such a nice comment  Thank you so much! I'm really trying even though P in the show is trying my patience 🤣 I just hope I can finish it before this show makes me hate everything you know ):

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

I want this track to be over so bad

yes and want meneka entry

but dunno when'll she came to claim her husband and daughter back

they're ruining kuki too 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dnt think i can forgive  prerna even after she reddemed 😈

shin-chan thumbnail

[QUOTE=Waidehi] Its ok 😆

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Swiss time dekha na kya help kar rahe the ek doosre ko road mein Ronit se dar ke bhagte hue until RB came n saved her/them  😆

He wanted P to understand him by hook or crook looks like for some motive. Thats why rejecting bail petition

bajaj is right to reject bail. Why should he have to prove himself everytime. I give you trust you should give me back. When she misunderstood him regarding her mom he didn't say a word. He let her carry on with her accusations only it took something big like that to happen to bajaj to make her investigate and find out the truth. The same is going on here

Grey-licious thumbnail

Swiss time dekha na kya help kar rahe the ek doosre ko road mein Ronit se dar ke bhagte hue until RB came n saved her/them  😆

He wanted P to understand him by hook or crook looks like for some motive. Thats why rejecting bail petition

nhi hoga

she'l not understand bajaj

even by hook or crook

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First off p contradicted herself. If she really trust A over herself why when he ditched her for komo she didn't show that trust. Why that whole drama filled track where she came with the so called sass to fight for her marriage. Where was the trust then. She believed he wronged her. Only after knowing the truth everything gets forgotten. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

another a big poll win by us.. even people voted for Bajrag as well as

logoko dikhta nei keya prerish popularity ?

https://twitter.com/Poll_fan/status/1174370239028445184

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: durga33

First off p contradicted herself. If she really trust A over herself why when he ditched her for komo she didn't show that trust. Why that whole drama filled track where she came with the so called sass to fight for her marriage. Where was the trust then. She believed he wronged her. Only after knowing the truth everything gets forgotten. 

LMAO christina same 🤣

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Unquote her. We cant discuss abt MF talks here 😆

Oops. I’m filled with rage after watching that episode.. would keep it in mind the next time ❤️