Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update dear Perna disappointed me here 

I am obviously disappointed with P, but I think my main issue is with E's acting, she can be very one note, I rewatched the precap, and she is giving bajaj the most disgusted and hateful expressions ever, is that even possible? I don't think so, P has started to like R, she cannot hate him so much all of a sudden? now can she? it is like she cannot express 2-3 emotions at once, no wonder the other fandom also get pissed at her! Her condescending and mean expressions are quite annoying, and not typical of her character!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kalank

my bajju is almost in tears in the precap!😭

😭

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

it is so sad, watch P's rude expressions in the Precap, it boiled my blood😆

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2jFm80Acau/?igshid=90raayeqhrhm no grey hair 🤣

wow 😍😍😍

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

Bajaj can leave this marriage right now and P will run back to him crying. Bajaj deciding to go to jail on his own terms I'm sure he thought of his daughter. He seems more sure than ever about the outcome and consequences. His victory against A is getting P trust and her being by his side no matter what.  The fact that he rejected the bail bargain that P tried to get him will infuriated her. You accuse the man of killing your ex and don't speak up for him and now you want to bail him. You don't believe the truth when he tells you so what's with the bail. The bail is done out of guilt. Bajaj doesn't want her guilt he wants her to see that he is not a bad man. He wants her to see his innocence. Bajaj is trying to break that hold A has over her. That emotional attachment. P will find her way back to that jail now everytime since bajaj don't want bail. Her mind and soul will be restless. She will be irritated, frustrated. Despite knowing that P believes ex over him, bajaj has so much confidence that P will figure it out. He knows that her loyalty will not be an issue. Hence why she got him a bail request. However that's not enough. Loyalty is not even. It's the trust he wants. 

He will ensure he gets that trust from her. Oh what a way to earn trust. RB's style of earning trust forcefully by making her feel guilt 🤣

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All of us want to wrap him in our arms 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

RB doesn't deserve it. 

manj thumbnail

looking at bf ranting and his family members staring at bajaj with venom and hatred also made my blood boil.

Tomorrow there will b shivi to  irritate us further

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am obviously disappointed with P, but I think my main issue is with E's acting, she can be very one note, I rewatched the precap, and she is giving bajaj the most disgusted and hateful expressions ever, is that even possible? I don't think so, P has started to like R, she cannot hate him so much all of a sudden? now can she? it is like she cannot express 2-3 emotions at once, no wonder the other fandom also get pissed at her! Her condescending and mean expressions are quite annoying, and not typical of her character!

It seems she got someone who she can hurt and will still be there for her 

typical sp bahu Mr bajaj

manj thumbnail

my bajju is almost in tears in the precap!😭

loving it 😍😍 karan looking do handsome even in tears

Edited by manj - 4 years ago