PreRish - OS - It's Happening Too Soon and Too fast - 2nd Part Updated

gheet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

It's Happening Too Soon and Too fast..

Why? How? He asked. I am not sure too. What I am feeling right now towards Anurag, towards Mr.Bajaj, my husband....I don't understand too. I loved Anurag, I am not denying that. I still care for him and don't want anything bad befell him, yes. But I am not romantically inclined towards him anymore, the reason is simple, though it is not that simple to live through it or even for anybody to understand. But the reason is simple, I made my choice and married Mr.Bajaj. That was my decision, maybe a bad one or maybe I can blame it all on Mr.Bajaj for 'forcing' me. But the truth is I have succumbed to that decision and there is no turning back now. Anurag is in the past and I am someone's wife – Mr.Bajaj's wife. And that's sacred. I won't defy or go against that sanctity. That's not me. Everyone who knows me,would understand this. Anurag should understand this. There is no way I would turn my back on my marriage, betray my husband and daughter and go back to an old flame. Yes, old flame, that is what Anurag is now to me.

My equation with Mr. Bajaj is not so clear yet, I don't hate him, I may not know him yet in general sense but I do know him in a way. Like I know he has a very solid place in my life, maybe even in my heart. I know I can never hate him. I know I can learn to love him, if I try. I know I can trust him with my life and dignity. We are intimated in a way that it was never like that with Anurag. Intimacy of a husband and wife relationship. It may not be a romantic inclination yet but there is more in our equation.

One is belonging, I feel belonged as Mrs. Bajaj. I feel respected and protected in a way that I never felt before. I am acknowledged. Mr.Bajaj perhaps doesn't love me, but I have more than love with him. He trusts me. He respects me and he surely cares for me as his wife. Thanks to Anurag, I am able to see Mr. Bajaj in a clearer light. Anurag keeps creating circumstances that enlighten me about my equation with Mr.Bajaj.

One was when Anurag lied! It was true someone attacked him that night but the attack was not set up by Rishabh. The attacker didn't say so, Anurag made that up. It took me while to understand his ploy, but I did grasp it. Anurag tried so much to frame Rishabh and land in hospital so I would sway towards him. If anything Mr.Bajaj is not a fool, any attack on anyone from Basu family will definitely be blamed on Mr.Bajaj. Knowing this he wouldn't engineered an attack on Anurag. I believed him when he said it was not him behind that attack.

Anurag was obsessed, there's no reasoning with him. He was behaving erratically and stooping so low in my eyes and perhaps one day in his own. He orchestrated his own attack and how I found this? I heard him talking to that person myself. After the failure of the objective of the attack, which is to make me turn against Mr.Bajaj, Anurag was probably working on another ploy. All I knew was from the way Anurag was talking to that attacker in the mansion – there was no enmity between them, just conspiracy. I didn't bother to dig further. I couldn't care less for I know to not to believe Anurag's next accusation on Rishabh.

Mr.Bajaj was miffed with me, he thought I trust Anurag more and I doubt that he was behind the attack. He was hell bent in proving me wrong,ironically. I couldn't make him understand that I don't care about proof. It was Ganesh Chathurti, all I wanted was some normalcy in my life. To welcome Him home and send Him of with peaceful aarti with my family; my husband and daughter. It seemed like to much to ask for. Mr.Bajaj went to office and was not in any frame of mind to return before the pooja. Anurag was too cheerful for his own good, devouring me across the hall, making it all inappropriate and uncomfortable. I was slightly thankful, Mr.Bajaj was not there, it'd surely create some havoc from the way Anurag was behaving.

It didn't feel right too. I had this niggling feeling about the night. Something was off – I wished Mr.Bajaj was home. It's undeniable that he makes me feel safe and secured. And after the fiasco Anurag created during the pooja, it was definite that Rishabh makes me feel safe and I seek him for sanctuary when I'm in danger. Pooja has started, there was music and noise. Suddenly, out of nowhere a man in black attire barged in to the main hall from the staircase. He must have used the back entrance – escaping the security from front gate. The man rushed to Anurag, holding him by neck. He mirrored the man in the CCTV footage that Anurag showed me the other day. Everyone started to panic, I was utterly calm, knowing that this was Anurag's doing. First, I ushered Kukki to a safe place, a nearby room. I didn't want Anurag's idiocy caused any harm to my child.

Then I faced Anurag who was in 'great' scuffle with the man who held him. “What's all this, Anurag? I asked rather calmly. He feigned a shocking face, “What do you mean? Why are you asking me? Isn't clear that Bajaj sent him to kill me?”

I gave a dry laugh. “What do you make of Mr.Bajaj, a fool? Do you believe he would send some to attack you in broad light amidst this crowd, endangering his daughter, me and his family?”

Anurag pushed the man to the floor, looked at me bewildered, “How could you still trust him when I am the one being attacked here?

“Attacked? It looks more like a staged attack to me. Aren't you tad friendlier with the attacker?” I said sarcastically. Anurag flared in anger.At that moment I knew what I was doing was sheer stupidity but my emotions got better of me. I was just annoyed and frustrated that I wanted to end all of it at once.

Thus, without further thinking I charged at the attacker, “And you? Aren't you tired playing 'killer..killer' with Anurag? This is the second time you are trying to so called kill him but all I see that you two are having fun wrestling,” I chortled. I hit his nerve, I knew. His nose flared and he took few steps towards me. “How dare you?” Anurag was slightly shocked, didn't think of this angle,perhaps.

“So,Mr.Bajaj ordered you to kill Anurag? Right? But what do I feel that you are here to just play with your toys,” I sarcastically pointed at his knife. He threw the knife aside, and snarled, “Toy, I will show you the real toy!” and he retrieved a pistol from his pocket.“You know what, maybe I can show you how serious I am by killing you first!” And I laughed at that, “And what Mr.Bajaj would say about that?” He was bewildered, “Why would he say anything? He will be more than happy if I give him an extra dead body!”

Anurag could not help but to shake his head to that man's stupidity or perhaps his own for not briefing the guy well. He gave away easily,nobody would believe Rishabh sent him if he were ready to attack me. “Anurag, I rest the case. Why don't you stop this at once, it isn't fun anymore and I am not ready to buy any of your bull!”

“You think I won't do it? Let me show you,” the guy shouted and fired one shot that hit the wall behind me. My ears rang with the sound.Pandemonium broke. Anurag tried to get hold of the man, they were scuffling and another shot fired and that hit me, by my waist.

I flinched and swayed. Anurag pushed the man down and rushed to me, he held me by my shoulders and at that moment I shocked both of us, I whimpered and called for my husband, “Mr.Bajaj...Mr.Bajaj..” it hurt fiercely and I was scared and getting cold. I wanted Rishabh's warmth. Anurag was beyond shock. He screamed to my face, “What? You are calling him, that devil, even now after what happened to you because of him?'

I pushed him, tried to move further away. I gripped the staircase railing for support, “ You know what actually happened. Don't drag Rishabh in this! Call Mr. Bajaj, someone call him now!” I screamed and swayed. Anupam caught me, and I implored to him, “Please..call Mr.Bajaj,” he nodded and seated me on the couch. Anurag didn't move an inch and was looking at me stupefied. I held my side, it's wet with my blood now. My heart raced and all I wanted and wished at that moment was my husband and his safe-hold. The last I saw Anupam was trying to call him. I opened my eyes, finding myself lying on the couch, Anurag was hovering with stern face. I felt the stab of pain on my sides and started to cry. I still can't see him anywhere, I whimpered,“Mr.Bajaj..”

"Prerna, are you okay? You fainted..don't cry..what is it?" Anurag asked. I was crying so hard now, afraid, terrified. I tried tried to sit, thinking to go to Rishabh myself. I bolted from the couch, I don't remember the last time I was so disoriented, my eyes were searching and when I couldn't find him I cried harder, struggling to release myself from Anurag's grip, heading to the door. Then I saw him, all tall and handsome. I heard him roared my name,“Mrs.Bajaj..Prenaa..” My husband was still so far away and not fast enough to my liking in reaching me. My eyes were on him again, “Rishabh..I'm hurting”. He reached me in two long strides, I struggled myself out from Anurag's hold, and fell ungracefully in my husband's arms. He held me fast and secure, I whimpered again, my breath touching the crook of his neck,“Shhh...sweetheart. I am here. It's nothing, you are ok. Let me have a look at you,” his voice was laced with pain and worry. My ever so calm husband found it difficult to keep his composure. I was crying, wetting his shirt. He was so angry that he couldn't do anything to ease my pain.

“I think it's my side,” I said hoarsely. I could hear him clenching his teeth. I could not help but move my hands on his back to rub off some of his tension, to soothe him. He gently moved my hand and inspected my side,  my saree was soaked with my blood. His hand trembled as he touched my waist and I can't help from flinching. He moved the wayward locks from my forehead, looked in my eyes, “ The bullet just grazed your skin, thank god. There is lot of blood but you will be okay. I spoke to the doctor. You trust me right? I am sorry I was not here. Sorry for being angry at you. I am so sorry..”

I just nodded and burrowed further into his arms. I was very scared at that moment, the aftermath of the dreadful. The blood, the near brush of death and the sudden realization of how much I have come to depend on my husband. They all took a toll on me, that I started to cry, holding on to him so tight. He sensed it all, my urgency, fear and uncertainties. “Don't sweetheart, don't cry, it's tearing me apart.” I tried to stop but failed. I was on the brink of fainting again, with a swift motion he lifted me high into his arms,

"It's the painkiller Mr.Bajaj, she will sleep more. She needs it to ease the pain. The wound is rather deep and she will be in lot of pain once the painkiller wear out at least for few days," the doctor couldn't help but to add looking at the distraught Rishabh Bajaj,"Don't worry, she will be fine and I will check her dressing again tomorrow."

Mr.Bajaj eyed his bodyguard to not let the scoundrel run loose. He nodded thanks to Anupam for calling him and the doctor and took me to our room. I held on to him close and tight. I knew he would take care of me, of everything. I knew at that moment what was happening, I was falling in love with my husband, Mr.Bajaj..Rishabh. I knew it's happening to soon and too fast but that's the truth.

Part 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5113163?pn=2#151230875

Edited by gheet - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Woww....what a gripping story....wonderful👏.... absolutely loved the way the story unfolded....loved it totally❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

What a gripping story I was hooked till the end. Very wonderful ✨😍 please 🙏🙏💓 write more 😄 loved ❤😘 it entirely. 👏👏👏

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome...👏

I wish we get to see something like this in the show as well... And she trusts Bajaj 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow. Amazing story. She started trusting her husband and in the time of need, she depends on him emotionally, she is falling for him.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Enthralling! The first-person narrative makes it even better. 

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Omg!e to write more. This was absolutely fantastic. I love the dependency they both have on each other. 

This was just great

davinajebakani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love your story... please do write more of such stories

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

This is the brilliant..The way you have described the emotions is too good...👏

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing .....LOVED IT....❤️❤️Fabulous OS....👏