Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

Today's epi link if someone wants it...

EPI 251

Thanks for sharing the link dear 

Edited by Surbhi123 - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Congratulations For The New AT..🥳 The title of the AT has a magnetic pull prefixed and suffixed to it, just like the pull that draws Rishabh to Prerna...☺️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I am sorry guys but i just can't stop laughing after today's Epi it was anything but rofl 🤣🤣😆

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ok i just finished watching the epi and i cant stop laughing. I mean i didn't even flinch or anything Gussa toh aya hi nahi i just can't stop laughing 🤣

The enitre Epi in a phrase WHY DO YOU EVEN TRY 🤣

So Bajaj is very very affected seeing apni Biwi. Maasi asks are you nervous BAJAJ says NO--- why do you even try Bajju 🤣

He tells Maasi forget everything about yesterday and start afresh 

Tanvi says Bajaj has done it so that's why he is trying to keep low for no controversy ---- 🤣controversy 🤣

Maasi says are you out of your mind you have no idea about who is who --- obviously she doesn't duh 🤣

Alsothe reprimand for clothes 🤣

Udhar Ex in his delusional world that made me nothing but ---- 🤣

Aur kya dekh liya beech mein palang Todd dance 🤣

Woh dekh ke i could imagine our PreRish dancing and woh soch ke 🤣 like imagine just imagine Prerna & Bajaj dancing like  that one fine morning 🤣

Bajaj in room thinking about serious things -- why are you even trying you hopeless case in love 🤣

He is searching for papers jo ki biwi ne ghuma diye 🤣

Now Tanvi comes tries to do intu pintu --- why do you even try 🤣

Bajaj gives her cold shoulder & she is like he doesn't feel only --- 🤣

Prerna comes and so so close to bajju. She says HATIYEE 🤣 CHANT BAJJU DOESNT MOVE AT ALL 🤣 he says stop it --- why are you even trying 🤣

Then Bajaj is having HARD Feels ☺️and his men clan thinks what 🤣 Allah taubaa 🤣

Then Prerna comes and gives the papers and Bajaj again tries like why 🤣 

Ex and his delusions 🤣

Then Bajaj is angry on phone Ex walks up alone alone and he says rubbish like why 🤣 

And Bajaj takes a cigar and blows it on his face☺️

Ex gets worried about Bajaj ka health and pulls out the cigar ☺️🤣bajju ka haath so cute as a fist ☺️

Same old warnings that make me nothing but 🤣 ..

But star of the Epi has to be "RB : Aapka dimag kharab hai ya aapko har baat misunderstand karne ki aadat hai? 😂" 

Bajaj ki Biwi se zyada pyaar to ex usske saath karta hai sacha wala love woh bhi. AJ cigar bhi pull kar liya 🤣

I am left in splits 😂😂😂😂

Ok I NEED TO WATCH THE EPISODE ASAP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LIKE WHY BAJAJ WHY?😒🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔

Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Prerna : HATIYEE mil jayega idhar hi toh rakha hai 

Bajaj : BAHUT HARD 

🤣

smiley37smiley37

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Congratulations For The New AT..🥳 The title of the AT has a magnetic pull prefixed and suffixed to it, just like the pull that draws Rishabh to Prerna...☺️

pull kal ki baat thi 🤣 aj hard hi baat hai 🤣

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Prerna : HATIYEE mil jayega idhar hi toh rakha hai 

Bajaj : BAHUT HARD 

🤣

🤣🤣

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ok i just finished watching the epi and i cant stop laughing. I mean i didn't even flinch or anything Gussa toh aya hi nahi i just can't stop laughing 🤣

The enitre Epi in a phrase WHY DO YOU EVEN TRY 🤣

So Bajaj is very very affected seeing apni Biwi. Maasi asks are you nervous BAJAJ says NO--- why do you even try Bajju 🤣

He tells Maasi forget everything about yesterday and start afresh 

Tanvi says Bajaj has done it so that's why he is trying to keep low for no controversy ---- 🤣controversy 🤣

Maasi says are you out of your mind you have no idea about who is who --- obviously she doesn't duh 🤣

Alsothe reprimand for clothes 🤣

Udhar Ex in his delusional world that made me nothing but ---- 🤣

Aur kya dekh liya beech mein palang Todd dance 🤣

Woh dekh ke i could imagine our PreRish dancing and woh soch ke 🤣 like imagine just imagine Prerna & Bajaj dancing like  that one fine morning 🤣

Bajaj in room thinking about serious things -- why are you even trying you hopeless case in love 🤣

He is searching for papers jo ki biwi ne ghuma diye 🤣

Now Tanvi comes tries to do intu pintu --- why do you even try 🤣

Bajaj gives her cold shoulder & she is like he doesn't feel only --- 🤣

Prerna comes and so so close to bajju. She says HATIYEE 🤣 CHANT BAJJU DOESNT MOVE AT ALL 🤣 he says stop it --- why are you even trying 🤣

Then Bajaj is having HARD Feels ☺️and his men clan thinks what 🤣 Allah taubaa 🤣

Then Prerna comes and gives the papers and Bajaj again tries like why 🤣 

Ex and his delusions 🤣

Then Bajaj is angry on phone Ex walks up alone alone and he says rubbish like why 🤣 

And Bajaj takes a cigar and blows it on his face☺️

Ex gets worried about Bajaj ka health and pulls out the cigar ☺️🤣bajju ka haath so cute as a fist ☺️

Same old warnings that make me nothing but 🤣 ..

But star of the Epi has to be "RB : Aapka dimag kharab hai ya aapko har baat misunderstand karne ki aadat hai? 😂" 

Bajaj ki Biwi se zyada pyaar to ex usske saath karta hai sacha wala love woh bhi. AJ cigar bhi pull kar liya 🤣

I am left in splits 😂😂😂😂

Ditto🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus, I think it's time RB says the Touch dialogue. Baby was so nervous and frustrated 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Ditto🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus, I think it's time RB says the Touch dialogue. Baby was so nervous and frustrated 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i dont blame him he is a man and that is his legally wedded wife. What surprises me is that Ex loves him the mostest 🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Guys if igo over board pls tell me i dont have a filter 🤣and Today's epi doesn't help 🤣