opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

sanu darling it is amazing ...

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Grey! You're too sweet ❤️

Well, even I wanted Prerna to be sad at the divorce but I thought, no, not yet😂 let's give her some time😁

Divorce toh hona hi tha, the way they got married, Prerna needs to make her own choices.😌

I'll update very soon🤗 thank you so much ❤️

Sanu I want update ASAP

Don't make us wait for so long (one week) 😝

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Why so much suspense? 

Didshe really sign the divorce papers willingly? Is she really gonna marry Mr. Basu?

Please please update soon 

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful.

The wrld around him is calm and on its own normal pace . But his heart is destituent of life. He let her go for her happiness bit couldnt let her go wholely she is in his memories and whtif he never let her go, he is in a place where what if are his almost companions .

Door hokar bhi bhula na paye

Har pal  khud ko tanha hi paye

Har mod par mil jati aisi tasveer us lamhe ki jisme tujhe khokar kho bhi na paaye

Cont soon 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Amazing Fantastic 

You've aptly described Rishabh's  emotions

update soonish😊👍🏼

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Sanya, this is absolutely brilliant...How did I miss this three shot..Woahh, loaded with twists in tale, it is Rishabh who has frozen again, while he has set Prerna free for her happily ever afters...But is Prerna really happy is the question..With Rishabh and Sneha in a far away land from her, is she truly happy, or is her smile, her exuberance which Rishabh saw, a facade of lies...The way you have penned Rishabh's thoughts it is extremely gripping...His turmoil, his pain hits you right on your face...Really extremely well written..So the season of love Winter has spread chills and brought Rishabh - Prerna's relationship to a standstill, it will be exciting to read about what the other seasons have in store for them..Simply loved reading the first shot..It was completely engaging and I was hooked...Keep it up!!! 👏👏 

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey beautiful written :) waiting for the next part .. please continue soon !!

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Aww!beautiful description.oh my poor RB😭.dont be so sad baby winter will go and spring  must come and surely it thawed your cold heart ❤️.plz don't let the winter stay  long ,let prerna (spring)come in that beautiful Scottish mansion to enjoy the snow with RB and sneha.wating for it........thanks 👏

😭😭❤️

Thank you so much!!!

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Too damn good mama. I want more. Give me. 

😂Ok beta

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Unres karo