Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shot-3

Rishab caught Prerana in his arms on time before she can fall on the ground due to pain, he was worried and concerned for her, it is breaking his heart to see her in this much pain, he walked swiftly to his car with her in his arms to the hospital.

"Prerana just a few minutes, we will be in the hospital," Rishab said laying her head on his left shoulder while driving.

"Rish...Rishab, please I want to see Kuki first," Prerana requested him and his heart went out to see her love for their daughter even when she is in pain, she didn't forget their princess.

"Prerana once you are fine, I will bring her to you or I will tell Mehra to bring her I promise," Rishab said taking her into his arms as they reached the hospital.

Few nurses and a ward boy came with the structure to take her into OT, where he was pacing in front of the door in worry and fear as he can hear her screams of pain. After what felt like ages a nurse came out while Sharmas and Basus came there.

"Sister, how is my wife, can I see her and how is our Baby?" Rishab fired questions.

"Relax Mr Bajaj your wife fine is absolutely fine, you got a beautiful baby boy and he is healthy too," Nurse answered his questions and immediately a wide smile appeared on his face.

"When can I meet them?" Rishab asked eagerly.

"You can meet them in 15mins Mr Bajaj as we will shift Mrs Bajaj to a private ward," Nurse answered and walked inside while Rishab called Mehra to tell to bring Kuki here to see and meet her mother and brother. After 15 mins when he entered inside he was stunned to see the mesmerising scene in front of him. His wife was sitting on the bed with their son in her crook of arms with a wide smile and happy tears in her eyes.

"Rishab come inside and meet your son," Prerana called out softly and Rishab walked slowly towards them and once he reached her he took his son in his arms delicately with a smile playing on his lips, and just then door opened with a bang and they both got startled with the sound only to see Kuki standing at door with tears in her eyes.

"Come, Baby, meet your little brother," Prerana called to her daughter and next minute Prerana was met with arms full of her daughter who is sobbing.

"Shh Baby Mama is here and now she will not leave you and stay far from you anymore, it is Your Mama's promise," Prerana said.

"I'm sorry Kuki now Mama and champ will always be with us it is your Papa's promise and come and see your brother," Rishab said.

Then slowly Kuki moved towards her brother started touching him in wonder and in no time she was playing with her little brother and this moment was disturbed by Anurag who barged into the room.

"Prerana, what are you doing? You need to marry me," Anurag shouted which startled both the kids and they started crying which annoyed her very much.

"Just shut up Mr Basu and never enter my life anymore, I have moved on from you and you hold no more place in my life as I said before," Prerana said looking towards Rishab indirectly confessing that she moved on from her past.

Anurag along with Basus and Sharmas left the hospital, slowly one week passed and Rishab brought Prerana and his son back to home and he was the happiest man on earth as now he has a family to be back home from the office. A partner to share his happiness, worries and love. Children to love for and to get loved by them. Rishab arranged a party in order to welcome his son and was busy seeing arrangements but what he couldn't understand is why Prerana insisted on inviting Basus and her family when she herself didn't want to see or meet them. Rishab was waiting for his wife while welcoming guests along with his daughter and son who was looking around the hall in wonder about lights and decorations.

Suddenly spotlight fell on the stairs where his wife was coming down in red and white combination saree with loose hair looking ethereal and seeing her beauty his breath got stuck in his throat. Prerana took the mike and stood in front of him with a smile playing on her lips.

" Mr Rishab Bajaj, prior to nine months you came in my life like a tornado and destroyed my well-built life upside down, you proposed a deal to marry you and I married you to give mother's love to our daughter, I hated you in the initial stage of our marriage life, blaming you for everything that had happened in my life and Mr Basus's life yet you bore the accusations happily but never disrespected me or my wishes and desires, as time passed I started understanding you layer by layer, you taught me how to love and how to share the love we have for the person, you taught me how to gain confidence and how to stand for one's self-esteem and respect, you found family in my family respecting their desires and wishes to be an ideal son-in-law and father, your love, care and concern taught me to fly high in sky to achiever my dreams and desires not to sacrifice them. The dream of ideal husband I dreamed in childhood came true, you are the husband every girl wants Rishab and I'm proud to say that I'm lucky to have you as my husband, companion, partner and moreover soul mate when I found you I found everything, the prayers of my heart went beyond the sky the minute you stepped in my life it was then I got you, my world doesn't exist beyond your arms, in you there is somewhere my shore, you alone are what I remember, from the time I passed through your heart doors, I started freely laughing, what I want to say is I LOVE YOU MR RISHAB BAJAJ, THANK YOU FOR COMING IN MY LIFE AND MAKING IT A FAIRY TALE, All I want to say is I FOUND MY HOME IN YOUR ARMS," Prerana confessed her love, making Rishab surprised and happiest man alive on earth.

"I Love You To Mrs Prerana Rishab Bajaj, you gave me a reason to come back home after a long day in the outside world fighting my demons, you made it possible to see my dream of having beautiful and happy family alive, I promise you that from this second till death do us apart,I will always stand by you, to protect you, to care for you and most importantly to love, you will have my unwavering loyalty and faith to you and our family. You gave me reason to smile every day from the minute you entered mine and our daughter's life and you added one more person to it that is our son Karan Rishab Bajaj, your tears break my heart, your smile makes my heartbeat increase with smile and your love, loyalty and faith makes me luckiest man alive on the earth, I'm happy and luckiest man to have your love in my life, I'm proud to say I Love You too Prerana," Rishab confessed his feelings reciprocating hers which made her smile with happy tears in her eyes.

After that day their lives were filled with laughter and happiness as a couple even they had fights but by the end of the day they found each other in their arms,Anurag left Prerana after the confession in party understanding how he lost Prerana forever in his life, while Veena and Shivani apologised to Rishab for their mistakes and he accepted them with open arms and now Kuki and Karan has their grandmother and Maasi who loves them more than their parents by spoiling them an loving them.

**** The End ****

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

What a cute end to the story 🤗🤗

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

A fantastic end to the story..Awesome...

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aye!!! This is so cute and lovely..

Aww... Finally,Bajju and Priyu are together and everything is fine...

Yay....

Will miss this story... 😭😍

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved PreRish confession

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing ending to the story. I loved the happy family. The ending confession from both is❤️smiley27smiley27.

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing story with beautiful ending with their confessions....❤️❤️☺️LOVED IT.....❤️Pls do write more dear.....🤗

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was awesome and lovely