PreRish/KaRica AT #53|She Just Ordered Me. Par Mujhe Bura Nahin Laga. - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

In the Rishabh-Kukki BTS, we saw a mess of RB's suits on the bed. I'm curious to see who did that. 😆

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I want his salt n pepper hair back

Someone make a petition

I'll sign it.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Unfortunately Bajaj wouldn't know how to wear it & fortunately Prerna would know how to tie a Dhoti...😆😆

And then she will help him😉

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

And then she will help him😉

OS likho. 😆

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Can we like go back to discussing the Patti-bandage scene. 

It seems like an ordinary chiding scene but could also have some deeper meanings. 

‘Main Baccha nahi Hun’- This stood out for me in that scene. It was not grumpiness. He is perhaps not used to care. Who know what happened to a 12 year old child then. Did anyone nurse his wounds then? What about the wounds of his heart? He is not heartless, he himself confessed that. What made this 12year old stop listening to his heart. He is surely not a kid anymore. Maybe, he just stopped being one at the age of 12. He doesn’t know care. He has been the caretaker forever. Maybe, he just grew up at the age of 12. He has his heart in his place, it beats too. Maybe, he is not used to listening to his heart. 

‘I am not a kid anymore’, but, maybe, he once was? Who knows!!

He hissed when she put the bandage with detol/savlon over his head☺️but then he stopped looking at her.He doesn't want to reveal himself. He just wants to protect himself this time. That's why he is very cautious this time...God knows what he has gone through.❤️

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May I ask why anurag is home while bajaj is at work. Isn't anurag a businessman? Doesn't he have a job? Why is he home while his sister nivi is doing his job? Also why is nivi picking a fight with prerna because she lost the deal? The basus and bajaj are enemies it's obvious they will be against one another. Nivi has such a loud mouth. Her tantrum makes no sense. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Koshish karenge😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

May I ask why anurag is home while bajaj is at work. Isn't anurag a businessman? Doesn't he have a job? Why is he home while his sister nivi is doing his job? Also why is nivi picking a fight with prerna because she lost the deal? The basus and bajaj are enemies it's obvious they will be against one another. Nivi has such a loud mouth. Her tantrum makes no sense. 

That woman thinks so high of herself. She concluded that the party was organized to insult her. Not everything has to revolve around her. 🤪

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

from cookie making them hold each other's hands to this ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Koshish karenge😆

👍🏼