Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma

Cvs did many mistakes

1. For mature story ..RB ko 30-35 dikha sakte the..n prerna is 22-23 toh 10-11 saal gap kaafi tha..

2. Maasi ya white hoti ya there was no need.

3. In dis track she had to realize why RB was better..they had to show mohini nivi yry to insult her every time n RB always save her..they cud use tapur wedding.. bt no

May b m wrong bt many more..nyways ksg ke liye will see for his amazing performance

30-35 is still young from my pov .. and I don't have any issues with age ... this age gap has it;s own charm 

2  and 3 - I agree ... they shd have kept maasi as fair character and shown pre whats contrast between the two families but here they made maasi so bad that mohini seems good despite all her schemes and plots ... 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I also find that Rishabh Bajaj is a very web series character. TRP audience won’t do him justice. 

truee they could have explored more of his character in a broader way without budging to ratings 

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

30-35 is still young from my pov .. and I don't have any issues with age ... this age gap has it;s own charm 

2  and 3 - I agree ... they shd have kept maasi as fair character and shown pre whats contrast between the two families but here they made maasi so bad that mohini seems good despite all her schemes and plots ... 

yeah may b bcoz they r not able to justify nythng till now..

N that maasi seems kaam wali bai more..jaise bina soche samjhe cast kar liya..let c kya anjaam hoga iss track ka..

Ffs r more interestng thn show.

N munni ji @amnu plss update ..ff

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma

Cvs did many mistakes

1. For mature story ..RB ko 30-35 dikha sakte the..n prerna is 22-23 toh 10-11 saal gap kaafi tha..

2. Maasi ya white hoti ya there was no need.

3. In dis track she had to realize why RB was better..they had to show mohini nivi yry to insult her every time n RB always save her..they cud use tapur wedding.. bt no

May b m wrong bt many more..nyways ksg ke liye will see for his amazing performance

@ bold, I think its just KSG mentioned his age in one of the initial interviews. show has just left his age open to interpretation. They are treating him as someone who is in their late 30s if Kukki is his biological daughter which I do have doubts.

Maasi Nahi bhi hoti toh it was fine. 

@ red- They need to start building on their friendship so that there is an actual challenge for P when her come to jesus moment come and she has to choose between her love and her husband.

truee they could have explored more of his character in a broader way without budging to ratings 

Yeah. Trp audience is simply not capable of understanding a layered    Grey character. Its either white or black for them. Or he needs to be redeemed which will ruin his character 

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

@ bold- A negative Maasi would have made more sense if they were in BM, is BB she was better white as it draws better parallels. A is holier than thou with evil mother. RB is ruthless with a Massi who has a heart of gold. Would have played better on the screen since the show has no solid couple on screen, objectively speaking.

munnihyderabad thumbnail

@ bold- A negative Maasi would have made more sense if they were in BM, is BB she was better white as it draws better parallels. A is holier than thou with evil mother. RB is ruthless with a Massi who has a heart of gold. Would have played better on the screen since the show has no solid couple on screen, objectively speaking.

this was my original prediction when the promo was aired .... showing contrasts not between male leads but also between families .. but alas .. main jo bhi sochti hoon uska ulta hona hi hai .. 🤣

maasi negative would have been perfect in BM but not in BB 

this was my original prediction when the promo was aired .... showing contrasts not between male leads but also between families .. but alas .. main jo bhi sochti hoon uska ulta hona hi hai .. 🤣

maasi negative would have been perfect in BM but not in BB 

Kitchen politics ka lollipop de diya hume

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Hey everyone! 

I welcome you all to the 44th appreciation thread devoted to the discussions related to PreRish and KaRica.

Credit: Kalank

Not an ordinary tale!

He’s a wounded man, an expert in hiding scars and donning a mask of indifference and meanness. She, on the other hand, is sensitive and indulges in a free display of emotions. She’s an open book to him, while he’s still an enigma to her, teasing, enticing her into the alleys of his dark and mysterious past. His maturity and restraint offer a stark contrast against her fleeting naivety.

Pieces of an incomplete puzzle, they seem fated to make each other complete and embark upon a successful journey until the very end, influencing each other into being better versions of their present selves.Theirs is a journey of two wounded strangers suddenly finding themselves parenting a child and then progressing into friends first, and lovers later.

He isn’t her first love, but he would definitely be her last, greater love born out of heartbreaks, bitter experiences, and realization.

A reboot of one of ITV’s most successful and iconic romances, Mr Bajaj and Prerna are strangers to none. 

Once again, welcome to the paradise of Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Bajaj, unified as PreRish. 

🥳

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@ bold, I think its just KSG mentioned his age in one of the initial interviews. show has just left his age open to interpretation. They are treating him as someone who is in their late 30s if Kukki is his biological daughter which I do have doubts.

Maasi Nahi bhi hoti toh it was fine. 

@ red- They need to start building on their friendship so that there is an actual challenge for P when her come to jesus moment come and she has to choose between her love and her husband.

👏