Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: siarocks007

Absolutely love this care krne Wala version of Rishabh Bajaj. Prerana behaving like a kid and kuki helping her so damn cute❤️

Thank you

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Aww such a sweet story.. you always give a true PreRish feels that I always want your story plot to televise by our show character in the show. How sweet that would be Prerna falling ill and RB taking care of her, Prerna will get to see his other side of his character

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was too good kriti❤️honestly especially their cute little fightss☺️

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kriti🤗

This was so heartwarming. ❤️ I am in love with this one and as usual envious of your speed. Love how he is dependent on her for little things and Kukki knows how to take care of Mamma. 

Love

Amnu

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I so wanted to read some mush and I got to read this. This deserves the biggest CHUMESHWARI 😘😘😘😘😘💋

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was so nice.

Daddy and Daughter Bajaj taking care of Mummy Bajaj.

Cookie put cold strips when doctor asked it could be revealed that Prerna did for Rishabh in the early days of their marriage when all was not well between them. But ye bhi nice than daughter smarter than daddy and he feels proud too.

Prerna not feeling well does not want to eat but Cookie ke haath se kha liya then Bajaj should have made her eat ye dekho plane aaya... One day mother daughter duo should feed daddy like that. 

Iss haal mein bhi Mr. Bajaj naughtiness...

It's good she is not pregnant here but would want to see Mr. Bajaj take care of a pregnant Prerna. I think he will say Prerna tum saas mat lo ye bhi main hio kar deta hoon saas lene mein bhi energy jaati hai. She will love his care but over care se pareshan ho jaayegi and she should get back at him in the delivery room pull his salt and pepper hair.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Aww such a sweet story.. you always give a true PreRish feels that I always want your story plot to televise by our show character in the show. How sweet that would be Prerna falling ill and RB taking care of her, Prerna will get to see his other side of his character

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

It was too good kriti❤️honestly especially their cute little fightss☺️

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Kriti🤗

This was so heartwarming. ❤️ I am in love with this one and as usual envious of your speed. Love how he is dependent on her for little things and Kukki knows how to take care of Mamma. 

Love

Amnu

Thank you 🤗

Now I'm not that fast

Nowadays I don't feel like writing 🙁

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

This was so nice.

Daddy and Daughter Bajaj taking care of Mummy Bajaj.

Cookie put cold strips when doctor asked it could be revealed that Prerna did for Rishabh in the early days of their marriage when all was not well between them. But ye bhi nice than daughter smarter than daddy and he feels proud too.

Prerna not feeling well does not want to eat but Cookie ke haath se kha liya then Bajaj should have made her eat ye dekho plane aaya... One day mother daughter duo should feed daddy like that. 

Iss haal mein bhi Mr. Bajaj naughtiness...

It's good she is not pregnant here but would want to see Mr. Bajaj take care of a pregnant Prerna. I think he will say Prerna tum saas mat lo ye bhi main hio kar deta hoon saas lene mein bhi energy jaati hai. She will love his care but over care se pareshan ho jaayegi and she should get back at him in the delivery room pull his salt and pepper hair.

Nah Prerna did it for cookie that's why she know this

Why don't YOU start writing 

Your imaginations are too good 

Meri baat maniye and start writing