PreRish OS : Humsafar

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

OS  PreRish : Humsafar 

Title Credit : -RD- (Poo) 

This is an OS for the take over take over track , posting in 2 parts 

~~~~~~

Happiness and the laughter of the family at  breakfast  time is loomed by a cloudy storm , a storm that probably have struck them when they were least expecting it . 

Just, the other day , he handed over the Basu buy out folder to his wife, assuring her that he would not attack Basus  as long as they don't target his present , but today this is what hit them .. Mr.Basu attacked them and their present, their home. 

After the intense show down and face off with Mr.Anurag Basu , Mr.Bajaj and the family sit in the living room ... no one wants to talk .. not sure where to start the conversation 

"Is this Prerna's mangetar  " curiously questions maasi .. Prerna looks at Mr.Bajaj who in turn has his eyes on her .

"Maasi hum iss baare mein abhi baat nahin karenge... " saying so he assures Prerna with his eyes.. which she acknowledges.

"Mehra ji please come home asap " he calls his lawyer home  .. 

Mehra ji comes in no time, Bajaj discusses with the team of lawyers regarding this "take over " claim by Mr.Anurag Basu . Later,  Mehra ji, his team and Bajaj about to leave for office to discuss with the auditors. BOD and other share holders. 

Prerna follows Kuki who runs and hugs him from behind, her little hands wrapping him around his waist.  Bajaj comes down on his knees, smiling, takes her into a hug. She asks him where is he going in sign language ..  Mr.Mehra and team walk out ..

"Papa is going to office beta, I will come home in the evening , till then you can play with your mumma .. " he looks at Prerna, who assures him to go ahead and she will take care of kuki. 

Prerna goes to kuki and takes her from her dad, Bajaj stands up, 

"main chalta hoon ", he says looking at his wife and his daughter 

"aise nahin bolte" she says .. he looks confused 

"main shaam tak aaoonga " aisa bolte .. 

Rishab Bajaj smiles and parrots her line.. "main shaam tak aaoonga" ,with a tease in his eyes ..

Prerna smiles, Kuki bids bye and he leaves with a sense of comfort and smile 

The apparent financial mess doesn't bother him as what he has in his personal space is unmatched to any thing in the world. On reaching the door, he turns back and takes a look at his wife and  daughter who are smiling at him , he walks out . 

On the way to work, he calls the investors, share holders, bankers and at office, he has discussions and meetings lined up with them to get out of this.

On the other side Prerna at home, thinking why Anurag is doing this, she remembers Mr.Bajaj's assurance that he wouldn't want to destroy Anurag as long as he doesn't mess with his present . She trusts his assurance, his commitment and his word, but how do I stop Anurag, he is just walking into fire trap. 

She tries to call up Anurag and warn him of the impending danger he is about to face, but he ignores her calls and wants to make her desperate for him. 

Bajaj is held up in back to back meetings, Prerna is concerned and worried , though she trusts him and his business skills , but something somewhere is making her concerned.. she unintentionally dials his number, not expecting him to take her call in the midst of meetings .. 

"Hello... " his gentle voice stuns her .. not sure how and what to speak .. 
"Hello Prerna... is everything alright " his voice pulls her out of trance .. 

"Woh I am sorry .. I didn't realize i was calling you ,,, " she tries to cover up .. 
he didn't know how to go further .. there was silence .. Mr.Bajaj was instructing his staff to continue doing the work given .. 

"ohh .. it's ok .. I will call later on .. " he was about to hang up ..
"aap teek ho na .. erm  I mean sab teek hai na " she reluctantly asks which she wanted ... 

Something stirs him up .. .. that one question , laced in concern or was it apprehension, but he felt something for the first time, is it the warmth ? is it the solace ? his inner thoughts try to figure out. 

Probably, for the first time,  someone ever in his life called  him to ask "aap teek ho na" that too in the middle of his work ..  
"haan main teek hoon aur sab teek hain .. aap apna khayal rakhiye .. 
", he says without telling her to take care of Kuki, as he entrusts his daughter with her on any given day .

"hmm .."  Prerna let's out .. "mujhe thodi dher hogi ... aap log dinner karke sojaayiye " he ends the call , gazes at his phone for couple of seconds,.

Maasi, Tanvi have dinner , Prerna feeds Kuki .. 
"Prerna tum bhi khaalo.. Rishab thode dher se aane wala na " maasi asks her to eat.

"Maasi ji mujhe bhook nahin hai ... sorry " , she excuses from dinner , takes Kuki to her room.

was she really not hungry or was she waiting for her husband , her internal thoughts question her .. she shrugs those thoughts and ..continues to  read bed time story to Kuki ... at the end of the story kuki questions if they have to leave this house , Prerna pulls her in a hug, puts her on her lap .. " nahin ...Hum iss ghar ko chod ke kahin nahin jaayenge ..." kuki smiles at Prerna's assurance . that little girl trusts her mom's words, whose faith is in her dad "

"aap jaante hai  aapke papa jo hai woh itna  bada businessman hain, " prerna stretches her arms almost to her back to show kitna bada ....  Kuki laughs .. Rishab hearing Prerna speak walks to the door...  "aapke papa sab teek karenge ... "  Prerna looks at him .. he smiles at them 
"karenge na Papa...." Prerna voices and seeks assurance for Kuki ... 

He walks in, sits on the bed next to his wife and his daughter .. he takes Kuki in his arms, "sab teek ho jaayega beta.. " he looks at kuki and assures the little one "I will make sure everything is fine" his eyes locked with Prerna, it was his assurance to her trust in him. 

They spend little time .. "aap freshen up ho jaayiye .. I will give you dinner .." he goes to freshen up, while Prerna puts kuki to sleep and goes to the kitchen .

Prerna is getting the food from kitchen ..  he walks into the kitchen and finds her being little dizzy, holding some dishes .. he steps forward and takes the dishes form her, his hand touches hers ..
 "I am sorry " he utters .. this hurts her,  she recollects her harsh accusations and allegations against him wanting to sleep with her... this time not his touch but his sorry upsets her.. she recollects if she was way too harsh with him  

He places the dishes on the table, she brings the other two dishes 

"She opens the dishes, not sure what to serve him as she is not aware of his likes or preferences,.. she looks at him unsure, he takes a roti and shows her what to serve. 

She gives him the plate and places a glass of water on his side, rubbing her temple sits on the chair next to him 

"are you ok, you seem tired and exhausted .. " his gentle words of concern touch her 

"Main teek hoon .. " she tries to show she is fine

"Did you have food .. did you take your prenatals "  he is  concerned for her 

she nods in negative,.. he is miffed "aap ko early dinner karna tha.. itna dher thak rukna aapke liye teek nahin " in a stern voice which is dripped in concern, he immediately stands up takes a plate, looks at the dishes and at her as he was equally unsure what she likes  .. she tells what she likes .. 

"aap pehle khaana khaayiye ,.. I don't get as why you didn't have your dinner with Kuki, massi and Tanvi " he chides her , little annoyed with her ..  "kyun itne dher thak khaana nahin khaaya... " his anger and concern lapped together .. 

"woh main aapke liye ... " she looks at him... he looks at her their eyes meet, he looks away ... not sure what to make of these things which are creating a stir with in him 

He has mixed feelings , probably for the first time ever he has someone waiting for him at dinner and the feeling is inexplicable.

I have married her without giving her a choice , I have entrusted her with my daughter's responsibilities, I have separated her away from all her loved ones and here she is ...   waiting for him to have dinner with him.. he was overwhelmed. what kind of woman is she ... he wondered .. she should be mad and upset with me but .. his thoughts run while he is fidgeting with his food.. 

"Khaana teek se nahin bana kya " her voice brings him out of the trance .,. 

"huh ..." he looks at her .. 

"mujhe pata tha aapke pasand ka nahin banaa hain , aap bol sakte the main kuch aur banati thi ,.. " she asks him who was just fidgeting with his food , these gentle concerns from her stirring up unknown and unfelt  emotions in him .. 

"naa ,..wo khaana achcha hain" he gulps couple of bites before going into trance mode to sort his feelings , mere liye khaana banaana chaahti despite her being tired and exhausted.. he is overwhelmed and not sure how to consolidate his thoughts and feelings ..

"Sab teek ho jaayega na .. " she asked him, putting her hand on his,  he tries to pull his hand out... she doesn't let go and holds his hand in hers... "it's ok agar aap soch rahe ki main aapko touch karne ki koshish kar rahi toh " she says cheekily .. he chukles faintly .. wonders what is she even upto  .. 

Still holding his hand in hers "Sab teek ho jaayega na ..." she asks again ... 

he reads the hope and trust for him in  her eyes "haan sab teek hai,  aap pareshan math ho... I  know how to handle this .. " his confidence oozes, his assurance calms her nerves..

"woh kuki was worried... " she says.. he looks at her .."aap hain na uske saath,... she will be fine".. 

"woh maasi aur tanvi bhi...pareshan the .." she says.. "main maasi se baath karoonga"  .. 

"main bhi ... " she adds and looks up to meet his eyes ..   "aap please pareshaan math hona.. I will handle this my way.."  he squeezes her hand and assures her....  she gives a faint smile... 

"if not for Mr.Basu this would have handled by now ..." he lets out .. she looks guilty and scared for the Basus knowing the lethal side of her husband but is holding back only for the word given to me ,... "he values you " her inner self voices .. 

looking at her down cast face, "don't worry I am looking at other options to save my business and family without attacking Mr.Basu .. else by now.." his confident and assuring words , invoke pride and respect in her ,for he is keeping his word given to me .. 

they finish their dinner, both of them together clear up the dishes and go up on the stairs they discuss about kuki, Prerna updates him how they both played carroms today .. he smiles 

they stand in front of kuki's room and look adoringly at her ... "Good Night ..." she says ... 

"Good Night aur iss halaat mein koi bhi tension na le aur please achchi tarah se rest kijiye, you look tired " he tells her,  she nods and walks in, while he goes to his room .

She recollects the warmth and assurances he has given her , while he smiles thinking of her little gestures while serving the dinner,  her holding his hand, telling Kuki papa sab teek karenge ... he is affected by the warmth and concern and trust his wife shows in him ... "wife" he repeats ... 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Next morning Prena wakes up and freshens , her wet hair falling on her face while setting the sheets and trying to wake up Kuki .. "aap jaante ho aaj aapko hum apni friend se milwaate hai"  kuki instantly wakes up ... and asks "who" with gestures .. 

Prerna putting away the teddies and other stuff ... "Ganpati bappa mere friend hain.. aaj hum sab unki puja karenge... ab aap jaldi se utho aur ready ho jao " she steps back near the bed , her back hits  something strong... his chest ....she swirls around swishing her wet hair across his face,... and was about to trip when he instantly holds her by her waist , and pulls close to him so that she doesn't fall ..  her hands land on his chest .. few strands of  wet hair stuck on his face ,. she quickly pushes away her hair off his face and trying to wipe off the water droplets  on his face .... by touching all of his face, he makes faces ,,. yet both are lost in each other... but instantly pulls apart ... that was a moment of awkwardness and something else...... he gets a grip and so does she, who tries to calm her heart beating heavily against her chest... not sure if it's that closeness .. she wonders.. 

"Woh maasi aapko bula rahi thi ..." he gives the message to her who is walking to the restroom to help Kuki freshen up.

In the mandir area, the family does Ganpati aarti, Prerna introduces Kuki to her friend Ganpati ji ... Mr,Bajaj moves ahead wanting to be introduced to Ganpati ji .. Prerna realizing that is amused to see this side of the ruthless husband of hers.. She introduces him as well to her friend Ganpati ji .

After breakfast, the court sends summons  for eviction .. however they have the preventive stay order which they submit to the official from the court and a copy to the police . 

"I didn't expect Mr.Basu to go through this mad route ...but " he looks annoyed .. Prerna is shocked ... Massi and Tanvi disappointed .. 

"Prerna beta why don't you go and talk to Anurag Basu ... " maasi suggests 

She looks up at Mr.Bajaj .. who has his eyes on her, seeking his opinion? approval. 

Maasi notices how Prerna is giving importance to Rishab silently , she smiles  

"main aapko rok nahin raha hoon... but are you sure you want to go, Mr.Basu might get nasty with you because of me ...and I don't like that...." Bajaj cautions her 

"Main ab Mrs.Bajaj hoon , Kuki ki maa hoon , aap bhool rahe hain kya .. I think I know how to talk to him" , Rishab is amazed to see her confidence .. She goes to talk to Mr.Basu 

Few hours later she comes back .. all dejected and lost .. "Kya hua beta" asks Maasi .. 

"You okay ?" a concern Bajaj walks close to her , sees anger and pain in her eyes .. "Mr.Bassuu" he utters under his breath and tightens his fist 

"I couldn't do it " Prerna walks to her room with a dejected look ..

Few minutes later he goes to talk to her ... Prerna was coming out of the room.. they almost bump but stop .. 

"Prerna aap teek toh ho .. what did Mr.Basu say ..  looking at you I am sure he said something he shouldn't have ,..."  him seething in anger ..

"Mr.Bajaj ... " I think we have to think something else.. requesting and pleading him is not working and we cannot let go of this house and our properties , these are Kuki's " ,she stress.. he doesn't see the pain in her eyes , instead notices a resolute .. a mother ? a wife ? or both he wonders 

"Prerna do you trust me ... ?" he asks the question which means a mountain for him ... 
"Yes Mr.Bajaj" she says looking into his eyes ... 

"Kya aap mujhe woh folder de  ... " even before he finishes , she puts the folder in his hands .. he looks at her in surprise and amaze  

"Mr.Bajaj, I don't want my past to intrude my present, my ex to take over my kid and my family's happiness " .. he looks on .. "Please take this.. I don't want to be your weakness, but be your strength, we have to do this for our daughter " she says and trusts him to do the best for their family .

"Prerna even though I am taking this file, I will make sure my commitment to you before our marriage is still kept " she looks confused but nods .. 

"thank you ... main jaake aata hoon ...is that right?"  he asks for confirmations.. she smiles and says "yesss that's right " 

He leaves to work ...

the following day, Basus are at Bajaj home ..the staff gives the msg to Mr.Bajaj about their arrival 

"Prerna " he calls her , she walks towards him, stands next to him , they both go to meet the Basus waiting in the lobby of Bajaj Mansion .. 

"Mr.Bajaj .. please we request you to give back our property and business " pleads Mohini with tears in her eyes ... 

"Mr.Bajaj Anu ne jo bhi kiya  galat kiya , he shouldn't have done that knowing your reach .. " Nivedita requests Mr.Bajaj 

Mr.Bajaj every now and then looks at his wife, who is watching everything with a straight face .
"Mrs. Basu , I have all that property in Prerna's name .. she can decide on that" , leaving the Basus red faced , he makes Mrs.Bajaj the most powerful woman right now .

Prerna recollects every other accusation and hurls and taunts thrown at her and her family for being middle class and her father as naukar of Basu publications,. her eyes are blood shot in anger and despair, but doesn't let it out as Mohini Basu and Nivedita basu plead and request her . 

"you can get this property back .... " Mohini and Nivi are happy ,..." thank you Prerna we know only you .. would....."  goes Mohini and Nivi ..

"provided Mr.Anurag Basu apologizes to my husband Mr.Bajaj " she puts the last chip on the table .. 

Mr.Bajaj looks at her, surprised and amazed .."that's brutal", his inner voice opines  Mr.Basu looks in shock ... Mohini and Nivi request and plead Anurag to apologize to Mr.Bajaj .. 

Anurag slowly walks to Mr,.Bajaj , bends his head down and apologizes for saying all nasty things to Prerna and Mr.Bajaj and how it was wrong of him to target him in the personal space .. 

Mr.Bajaj and Mrs.Bajaj communicate through their eyes  , 

Before handing over the property to Anurag Basu " Ab iske saath aapka chapter close ho jaata hai Mr.Basu " she stresses on chapter close and hands over the papers. 

the wife and husband estimated and calculated their moves pitch perfect, to take over Basus and make them regret and apologize and give the property back for free. It was more like a charity done . 

The Basus leave. Bajaj leaves to office . At night the family has a very happy and peaceful dinner time . Prerna puts Kuki to sleep , 

Mr.Bajaj is at the door with  two coffees in his hand , she gets off the bed on seeing him, asks him to come in , they sit in the patio of Kuki's room , on a dual swing ... 

"Thank you " she says sipping her coffee ..

"Thank you , " he says .. she asks him why 
"for trusting me and standing by my side through this ... " his gentle and humble words stir her.. she wraps his arm with hers and leans on his left shoulder ... 

"Maine aap se shaadi isiliye nahin ki that you would be another me.... that was brutal "  he says she chuckles, he joins ... with her leaning on his shoulder and holding his arm, they gaze into the  dark sky lit with few stars here and there and silence and little buzzing sound from the bugs  .. 

The End 

Thanks for reading ,
Munni

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Jin Nain mein piya base , dooja kaun samaaye.

Bahut vadiya ...this had such a calmness and an odd organic warmth to it ...i hope prerish show flashes of it at some pt 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb.... I wish she should tell something more to  Veena....  Nivi is OK....  Veena is a very nasty woman....  She insult Pre mother... 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I so loved this!! Please make this into a FF. I will give detailed review on weekend. Abhi thodu busy but this is beautifull.
MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Next morning Prena wakes up and freshens , her wet hair falling on her face while setting the sheets and trying to wake up Kuki .. "aap jaante ho aaj aapko hum apni friend se milwaate hai"  kuki instantly wakes up ... and asks "who" with gestures .. 

Prerna putting away the teddies and other stuff ... "Ganpati bappa mere friend hain.. aaj hum sab unki puja karenge... ab aap jaldi se utho aur ready ho jao " she steps back near the bed , her back hits  a strong chest... his chest ....she swirls around swishing his wet hair across his face,... and was about to trip when he instantly holds her by her waist , and pulls close to him so that she doesn't fall ..  her hands land on his chest .. few strands of  wet hair stuck on his face ,. she quickly pushes away her hair off his face and trying to wipe off the water droplets  on his face .... by touching all of his face, he makes faces ,,. yet both are lost in each other... but instantly pulls apart ... that was a moment of awkwardness and something else...... he gets a grip and so does she, who tries to calm her heart beating heavily against her chest... not sure if it's that closeness .. she wonders.. 

"Woh maasi aapko bula rahi thi ..." he gives the message to her who is walking to the restroom to help Kuki freshen up.

In the mandir area, the family does Ganpati aarti, Prerna introduces Kuki to her friend Ganpati ji ... Mr,Bajaj moves ahead wanting to be introduced to Ganpati ji .. Prerna realizing that is amused to see this side of the ruthless husband of hers.. She introduces him as well to her friend Ganpati ji .

After breakfast, the court sends summons  for eviction .. however they have the preventive stay order which they submit to the official from the court and a copy to the police . 

"I didn't expect Mr.Basu to go through this mad route ...but " he looks annoyed .. Prerna is shocked ... Massi and Tanvi disappointed .. 

"Prerna beta why don't you go and talk to Anurag Basu ... " maasi suggests 

She looks up at Mr.Bajaj .. who has his eyes on her, seeking his opinion? approval. 

Maasi notices how Prerna is giving importance to Rishab silently , she smiles  

"main aapko rok nahin raha hoon... but are you sure you want to go, Mr.Basu might get nasty with you because of me ...and I don't like that...." Bajaj cautions her 

"Main ab Mrs.Bajaj hoon , Kuki ki maa hoon , aap bhool rahe hain kya .. I think I know how to talk to him" , Rishab is amazed to see her confidence .. She goes to talk to Mr.Basu 

Few hours later she comes back .. all dejected and lost .. "Kya hua beta" asks Maasi .. 

"You okay ?" a concern Bajaj walks close to her , sees anger and pain in her eyes .. "Mr.Bassuu" he utters under his breath and tightens his fist 

"I couldn't do it " Prerna walks to her room with a dejected look ..

Few minutes later he goes to talk to her ... Prerna was coming out of the room.. they almost bump but stop .. 

"Prerna aap teek toh ho .. what did Mr.Basu say ..  looking at you I am sure he said something he shouldn't have ,..."  him seething in anger ..

"Mr.Bajaj ... " I think we have to think something else.. requesting and pleading him is not working and we cannot let go of this house and our properties , these are Kuki's " ,she stress.. he doesn't see the pain in her eyes , instead notices a resolute .. a mother ? a wife ? or both he wonders 

"Prerna do you trust me ... ?" he asks the question which means a mountain for him ... 
"Yes Mr.Bajaj" she says looking into his eyes ... 

"Kya aap mujhe woh folder de  ... " even before he finishes , she puts the folder in his hands .. he looks at her in surprise and amaze  

"Mr.Bajaj, I don't want my past to intrude my present, my ex to take over my kid and my family's happiness " .. he looks on .. "Please take this.. I don't want to be your weakness, but be your strength, we have to do this for our daughter " she says and trusts him to do the best for their family .

"Prerna even though I am taking this file, I will make sure my commitment to you before our marriage is still kept " she looks confused but nods .. 

"thank you ... main jaake aata hoon ...is that right?"  he asks for confirmations.. she laughs and says "yesss that's right " 

He leaves to work ...

the following day, Basus are at Bajaj home ..the staff gives the msg to Mr.Bajaj about their arrival 

"Prerna " he calls her , she walks towards him, stands next to him , they both go to meet the Basus waiting outside .. 

"Mr.Bajaj .. please we request you to give back our property and business " pleads Mohini with tears in her eyes ... 

"Mr.Bajaj Anu ne jo bhi kiya  galat kiya , he shouldn't have done that knowing your reach .. " Nivedita requests Mr.Bajaj 

Mr.Bajaj every now and then looks at his wife, who is watching everything with a straight face .
"Mrs. Basu , I have all that property in Prerna's name .. she can decide on that" , he leaves the Basus red face , he makes Mrs.Bajaj the most powerful woman right now .

Prerna recollects every other accusation and hurls and taunts thrown at her and her family for being middle class and her father as naukar of Basu publications,. her eyes are blood shot in anger and despair, but doesn't let it out as Mohini Basu and Nivedita basu plead and request her . 

"you can get this property back .... " Mohini and Nivi are happy ,..." thank you Prerna we know only you .. would....."  goes Mohini and Nivi ..

"provided Mr.Anurag Basu apologizes to my husband Mr.Bajaj " she puts the last chip on the table .. 

Mr.Bajaj looks at her, surprised and amazed .."that's brutal", his inner voice opines  Mr.Basu looks in shock ... Mohini and Nivi request and plead Anurag to apologize to Mr.Bajaj .. 

Anurag slowly walks to Mr,.Bajaj , bends his head down and apologizes for saying all nasty things to Prerna and Mr.Bajaj and how it was wrong of him to target him in the personal space .. 

Mr.Bajaj and Mrs.Bajaj communicate through their eyes  , 

Before handing over the property to Anurag Basu " Ab iske saath aapka chapter close ho jaata hai Mr.Basu " she stresses on chapter close and hands over the papers. 

the wife and husband estimated and calculated their moves pitch perfect, to take over Basus and make them regret and apologize and give the property back for free. It was more like a charity done . 

The Basus leave. Bajaj leaves to office . At night the family has a very happy and peaceful dinner time . Prerna puts Kuki to sleep , 

Mr.Bajaj is at the door with  two coffees in his hand , she gets off the bed on seeing him, asks him to come in , they sit in the patio of Kuki's room , on a dual swing ... 

"Thank you " she says sipping her coffee ..

"Thank you , " he says .. she asks him why 
"for trusting me and standing by my side through this ... " his gentle and humble words stir her.. she wraps his arm with hers and leans on his left shoulder ... 

"Maine aap se shaadi isiliye nahin ki that you would be another me.... that was brutal "  he says she chuckles, he joins ... with her leaning on his shoulder and holding his arm, they gaze into the  dark sky lit with few stars here and there and silence and little buzzing sound from the bugs  .. 

The End 

Thanks for reading ,
Munni

Ohohohohhohoho amazing just amazing πŸ˜‰ Thank you dear 😘😘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Reserve ho ja reeee 

What a bijlee kadking story it is just like the bijli kadking gif I have posted huhuhuhu

Okay I love how "main ata hoon" has been incorporated. Also Bajaj wanting to be introduced to her friend Gannapati Bappa. β™₯️

It has all the scenes we wanted to see.πŸ€—

Thank you for this OS it's beyond amazing & ofc , the title is justified. πŸ€—β™₯️ 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Agar tum saath ho...

Mr. And Mrs. Bajaj can overcome anything if wo dono ek doosre ke.saath hon.

Very nicely written.

Aavnii thumbnail

What a peaceful story, they handle it with atmost peace and win together...

Beautiful❀️

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Jin Nain mein piya base , dooja kaun samaaye.

Bahut vadiya ...this had such a calmness and an odd organic warmth to it ...i hope prerish show flashes of it at some pt 

Shukriya ji πŸ€— for the bits too πŸ˜†
haan warmth and calmness laga mujhe bhi padke .. that just came out ...not intended to πŸ˜†
yess yess