Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hahajaja thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Complicated update. Why did Maan leave without speaking to Geet? I think he should have spoken to Geet before leaving or at least left a note. Anyone on Geet’s place will be left confused after the sudden disappearance of Maan with whom she shared such beautiful moments.

Sasha tried to give a much needed reality check to Geet. I wish Maan meets Geet soon and doesn’t delay their meeting.

Waiting for next. Update soon.

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is a different concept that I came across. What happened to Geet for her to lose all her childhood memories and what is the mystery behind her fiance? Is he for real? Maan has not lost hope and is trying to win his love back. Although the chapter where they unite is pw protected, in the latest one, thankfully Geet does not regret it, although shocked, she seems to have accepted it with surprising ease. I like Sasha as a friend. For a change, she is a positive character it seems, hope it remains so.

Waiting for next part. 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for updating! 

Part 18

fascinating update! well written 

hated that Maan left without speaking to Geet.

while I understand his fears but what about Geet? what would she think?

sad seeing Geet like this! she misunderstood Maan.

as expected Geet wonders what she will tell Sameer.

great that Geet is thinking of Maan.

liked that Geet has no regrets.

can understand Geet's dilemma! 

Maan is restless.... hope he goes to speak to Geet soon.

loved that Sasha told Geet that Maan really loves her.

at least Sasha is trying to clear Geet's doubts. Agree with Sasha about Sameer. 

but Geet needs time.

Maan cannot help but think of Geet.

update soon 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

amazing precap! shall be waiting 

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update.... Geet is sometimes clear with her feelings towards maan n sometimes seems confused... Is she afraid of being disloyal to sameer... Maan is away from  her but she needs him most at this time n her heart n mind would have been cleared if he was with her

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Glad geet is okay and not feeling too guilty  waiting for maan yo meet her again. Glad sasha is supporting maaneet relationship

harik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its nice update

Edited by harik - 4 years ago
Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 18 

Confusing update

I did not like maan leaving geet the morning after without talking to her. I know he was scared of geet’s reaction but can you imagine what poor geet felt when she woke up & did not find maan anywhere. I would have been heartbroken.

No wonder she is so confused . 

I like how Sasha is a true friend & actually gave geet positive insight into her relationship with maan. Sasha can see the love in maan’s 👀 eyes for geet but why cannot geet see this?

And who & where is Sameer, he did not even come to break geet’s fast. I do not think he is thought worthy. 

Lastly maan is restless without geet , he should talk to her soon before it is too late !

Thanks for update

Edited by Creampuff - 4 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cute update love it maan woke up and saw geet sleeping in his arms peacefully but the thought that geet might regret him left him heartbroken not knowing geet would also be heart broken he left here geet in dilemma she has started to love maan but also she didn't want to hurt Sameer not knowing Sameer is betraying her Sasha gives geet advice to accept maan hope geet listens to Sasha