Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Doracake

that was a nice update. 

MSK tells Geet about his lost love.

Geet is sad for him. I guess she had amnesia May be. 

Geet Sasha nok jhok was funny. 

MSK sends Rose to her work. 

Waiting for next 

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ

Hmm..she feels his pain as they have connection in the past.

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hahajaja

Thanks for PM. Nice update.

Maan is so romantic and is in so much love with Geet. But Ms Handa doesn’t remember anything. Geet felt bad for Maan feeling his pain. When will she get to know it’s for her only?

Geet surprised by Maan’s gestures. Waiting for her reaction when she gets to know that Maan did this. Update soon.

Thank you😃

Hmm..let's see..

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwwwww superb update dearie:):):) So cute and adorable both of them. How they are chatting you see:):):) And Maan is so so so happy:):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so they know each other from Hoshiyapur....I am super excited that Maan is going into flashback...We will get to know what is their story....So I am running off to read next part dearie....But ha...who is the one stalking Geet? And there is something suspicious about that Sameer....Hmmmmmm....Maan you better protect your Geet oki na:):):) Oki now I run to read next part ya:):):)

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous update dearie...But a bit sad that I didn't get the full flashback story:):):) But never mind...It will slowly unfold ya. Wowwwwwwwww so much of flowers:):):) Hayeeeeee so romantic:):):) But why is Geet having severe pain...Did something happen to her that has led her to have amnesia? Looks like it na...After Maan left something had seriously gone wrong with Geet and her family...which is why Geet can't remember him...but her heart feels him even in his pain....Sasha is so cute:):):) I do hope that she is loyal, sincere and trustworthy friend to Geet who will stand by her always and protect her also. I want Adi to do all his investigation on Geet fast fast....So that Maan knows what happened with her and why she is like this. The precap sounds scary...I hope Maan brings her to his home and gets the best doctors to treat her...

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 5..

Interesting. 

Maan tells geet about his meeting with her. 

Geet felt bad for him n prayed that he gets to meet his love soon. 

It looks like Geet doesn't remember anything. 

She is having this constant headache whenever something related to past happens. 

Maan asked adi to find out as to what exactly happened with her after he left. 

Geet is surprised with all the bouquets she is receiving at her office. 

yashvijaysingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update as I expected geet had lost her memory and some idiot taking advantage of it geet can feel maan pain but unable to understand why she was feeling bad for him loved Sasha character and her bond with geet something big must have happened when maan had left geet got red roses from maan but doesn't know 

Mg13 thumbnail

PART 6

Guys.. plz empty your pm inbox.. i cant able to send few guys pm.. its been month now.. 

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Wowwwwww superb update dearie:):):) So cute and adorable both of them. How they are chatting you see:):):) And Maan is so so so happy:):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so they know each other from Hoshiyapur....I am super excited that Maan is going into flashback...We will get to know what is their story....So I am running off to read next part dearie....But ha...who is the one stalking Geet? And there is something suspicious about that Sameer....Hmmmmmm....Maan you better protect your Geet oki na:):):) Oki now I run to read next part ya:):):)

THANK YOU DI ðŸ˜ƒ

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Fabulous update dearie...But a bit sad that I didn't get the full flashback story:):):) But never mind...It will slowly unfold ya. Wowwwwwwwww so much of flowers:):):) Hayeeeeee so romantic:):):) But why is Geet having severe pain...Did something happen to her that has led her to have amnesia? Looks like it na...After Maan left something had seriously gone wrong with Geet and her family...which is why Geet can't remember him...but her heart feels him even in his pain....Sasha is so cute:):):) I do hope that she is loyal, sincere and trustworthy friend to Geet who will stand by her always and protect her also. I want Adi to do all his investigation on Geet fast fast....So that Maan knows what happened with her and why she is like this. The precap sounds scary...I hope Maan brings her to his home and gets the best doctors to treat her...

THANKS ðŸ˜ƒ

HMM LET'S SEE 

PAST WILL REVEAL AS THE STORY PROCEEDS FURTHER