Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Few sec back...I logged in to see this and by the time I registered it and stared typing a reply it was all changed😆

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Okay, I know this is random but when RB said asked her about what she will eat and she said that she is not hungry and then he told her that you will what I will order. That is my and husband, in reverse everytime we go to a restaurant. I cracked up so bad during that scene. That is the most domestic thing ever.PRB are already getting there.

So glad to read that your personal experience resonated with it. 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Positive or negative suprise?

Positive one.

Aur kitna negative... Slap stalking obsession Anupam Nivi bashing fire the bed etc etc 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, I know this is random but when RB said asked her about what she will eat and she said that she is not hungry and then he told her that you will what I will order. That is my and husband, in reverse everytime we go to a restaurant. I cracked up so bad during that scene. That is the most domestic thing ever.PRB are already getting there.

🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Btw, I haven't watched today's epi, but from the WU seems I won't be missing much.... anything remotely impressive today?

I watch only RB scenes and he was impressive. Ramya sat through the whole cringefest. ðŸ˜†

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shin-chan

I am getting this feel...Towards end of this track something is awaiting us which may surprise us 🤔

Ammu, I think the same and good or bad I think it will bring PRB closer.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Positive one.

Aur kitna negative... Slap stalking obsession Anupam Nivi bashing fire the bed etc etc 

Negative negative dekh Kar bore ho gayi! (Never thought I would say this)

Wistfulness thumbnail

I have not seen the episode. I am skipping today🤣

That's better. ðŸ˜†

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

So glad to read that your personal experience resonated with it. 

Its just the level of domesticity that scene showed was hilarious. I have been married for 7 years now.🤣

shin-chan thumbnail

Yes. Even small scene of PreRish has a meaning to it. More we read into it they are indeed interesting n give real couple feels😆