Discarding a Misguided Perception: PreRish One-Shot!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ankie's spot. Will be unreserved from Laptop 

SO blackmailing worked 😎 

First things first I love your Prerna. Can CVs just pull her out of your fictions and put it on my screens? Or is it too much to ask for? 😵 

Second THE ENTIRE OS 

So Bajju did dare devil stunts received some injuries but saved Prerna! Adrenaline Junkie for a reason! Image result for armaan dance gif 

But the best scene was when Bajju wanted to hug her but remembered her acidic words.. 

me all cry like this ---> Image result for asad sad gif (I personally love yet hate this gif :P) 

AND THEN FOR THE FIRST TIME WE SEE PRERNA SEE BAJAJ IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT AND SHE THINKS ABOUT HIM NOT FROM HER IMPRESSIONS BUT FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE .

but still he had held her hand <33 HAQ SE <333

and for the first time she thinks and ponders over why why why he saved her! Good progress. MAybe the near death situation made her reflect on life. apart from her prem katha. waise bhi your Prerna has no prem katha wala lectures This is why I like her. 

VERY VERY VERY HAAPY THAT HE DIDNT EVEN LET HER LOOK AT HER INJURIES. Poor guy :( 

AWW SHE WAS SO CONCERNED ABOUT HIM THAT SHE DIDNT LEAVE HIM AT ALL. <333

I liked her sitting beside him <33 and wanted to touch his warm face caress it. But how could the previous memories not come back to him :(( It did and he left :(( T___T

good that she finally questioned him :D and she realized what mistake she had done :((( T___T 

I liked that she firmly said she wanted questions to be answered by her husband! <33 so resolute and head strong already <33 

His concerned self gently took her hand and guided her to the bed, offered her water and the prescribed medications, and gently patted her shoulders to calm her down.

“You’re not supposed to take stress. Everything is alright now.”

The assurance in his voice affected her in a positive manner and she relaxed, passing him a feeble smile.

“I’d be back soon. The attendant would take care of your needs and I’m just a call away. You rest well.”

this made me like Image why arent people like him? <333

And oh she apologized  but it was nice that Bajju didnt forget the accusations. <33 what is a grudge if you can hold on to it :P 

But determined to find answers she went off to sleep peacefully? --- oxymoron hogaya yea toh LOL but it will give it to her, she had a harrowing experience. poor thing. 

OS and and and 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Blackmailers should come up with a long review. It's my turn to get angry. 😈😎

Wistfulness thumbnail

Changed the title. This one is better.

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

third PreRish os in one day 😲

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Changed the title. This one is better.

last wala kya tha? 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

last wala kya tha? 

Advent of a new perception.

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Omg u posted it...will get back after I read.   Have liked it in the meanwhile

Edited.

I have dissected ur OS, don't hate me for that, please. But all the scenes kept revolving around my eyes as I kept reading it! 

It actually seems like a proper scene script which is coming up next week! not kidding at all. and the flow of the language is so easy...not just in terms of English, but in terms of the thought process....it basically suits the scene that u have taken up. it matches the simplicity of the scene. this effortless writing style of urs actually helps to understand the complex, rather myriad emotions in P that u want to highlight. and this style is a contrast to ur previous OS. Both of them actually. 

BTW, can't post PRB comments on the main forum so PMing you. Will remove that part and post the rest on ur thread. or is it ok to post this entire thing?

Mentioning the lines which I loved and the reason for it- 

He felt her racing heartbeat unite with his - for the love of the language

and raised his hands to cup her face.....for PRB, when she is bashed at Basu house and then at RB's house they hug after an emotional convo. don't know why this scene popped up as its not exactly relevant here.

His hands fell and he stood there for a few minutes ......Prerna slowly broke the embrace and looked into his eyes. He could see the confusion and conflicts running into her mind - for PRB, first marriage when she rests her head on him for the first time and he raises his hand but not sure where to place them and then he pockets them

But her severe words tugged like a siren upon his ears -  for PreRish all the way...still ringing in my ears. body and soulsmiley11 + for the love of the language, loved the use of the word siren, twice that too!

She felt her conscience trembling under the weight of the turmoil - for the love of the language

After entering the room, Prerna noticed Rishabh’s injuries and wanted to tend to him. - for PRB, when P attends to him after Kolkata bomb blast

“Don’t touch me!” - for PreRish, want this dialogue from RB very very much! and this scene too obviously

and soon shame, guilt, and embarrassment began to rise in her. She had been terribly wrong. - well-described!

“It’s too late…you need to rest.” He finally responded but didn’t address the actual matter posed by her, thereby aggravating her state.- For PRB, a night scene, mostly during rape track when they are at loggerheads and she comes out to the drawing room asking y he was up and what was the matter,,,he says bahut raat ho gayi hai so jao Prerna.....

“I’m not going to rest until I get my answers. Don’t you understand?” She raged in a tremulous voice - For P1...always very strong-headed and persistent until RB answered to her satisfaction

His concerned self gently took her hand and guided her to the bed, offered her water and the prescribed medications, and gently patted her shoulders to calm her down. “You’re not supposed to take stress. Everything is alright now.” -for PRB when she was expecting Sneha and going through a divorce with AB and when he was giving her a cold shoulder due to AB's death secrecy but yet was concerned for her

She had finally seen him in a new light, and was convinced that her husband wasn’t what the whole world perceived him to be…and certainly not what she mistook him to be in a wretched state of mind. - For PRB, when she ponders over RB for the first time in a positive light as he cancels their shift to Australia.

And last but not least, the title(s) is my favorite. Both of them are in sync with one another and lose the essence when used solitarily. Just like PRB/PreRish. They complete one another as P once told RB. glad u retained both!

Edited by saps.156 - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

So I am here with my comments on the one-shot, a little last than usual but here I am...Sometimes certain situations push you to the corner and make you think differently, they open a new perspective and that is exactly what has happened here..With Prerna in danger, it was Rishabh the man whom she had a ugly spat with accusing him of things he had no intention of, coming for her rescue putting everything aside..While he is protecting and fighting for what belongs to him, Prerna, she is seeing him in a new light removing the shades of misjudgments...The way she hugged him, showcased too many things rolled in one, from the point that she is glad that he came for her, to her relief that he is ok it signified all this and much more...Rishabh's reactions were understandable..His heart is still wounded by her accusations and his wounds are raw, it will take time to heal and only the one who caused the wound,  Prerna can heal it..Looks like the incident has given Prerna a new awakening, something has changed within her and thus she is reacting....Her concern for Rishabh, which she would have hidden in any other situation became apparent and visible to the naked eye..With heart on her sleeve loved the way she hovered around him to make sure he is ok and Rishabh giving her a cold shoulder was fun to read about..They were acting like husband and wife, with the wifey, Prerna making constant efforts to manaofy her naraaz hubby, Rishabh..Too good...With Prerna getting a sneak peek into Rishabh Bajaj's true persona and a crystal clear look at his concern for her while he was hitting the goons, no wonder all her misjudgments about him have fallen flat and she wants to know the man she has married...Her inquisitiveness has taken the driving seat and she for sure will not stop until she unearths the mystery thy the name Rishabh Bajaj..Very nice one shot..I loved how Prerna's misguided perceptions regarding Rishabh, were discarded and laid to rest in this OS, opening new dimensions for the PreRish tale..Keep up the good work...👏 

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful. The transition of percrption is very vividly expressed