Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: edella

Okay.

I just loveddd it.

I came across your OS an hour ago and I have read them all. And may I just congratulate you on having done such a awesome work!! I could literally imagine the characters in front of my eyes as i was reading. Please do continue your writing. You are great with words.

How am I gonna pass rest of the time in the office not thinking about mishbir? heheheh . . . impossible indeed! But thats what makes the waiting for the next chapter worth it!

Thank you so much! ^_^

It means a lot to me to have my work well-received and recognized. It just makes me day! I am glad to know that you were able to experience the scenic view of these write ups. I am literally out of words right now.

My situation is reversed, I legit don't have the time to pass during office hours. Too much work! *need to ensure I don't get caught red handed while making this statement* 

Thanks once again! Hopefully should have the chapter up soon. :)

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ShenzK thumbnail

New MishBir Short Story : Link

I am still thinking of an apt name for this. 

Also, if you've got time, don't forget to check this out. *I literally forgot to mention this*

Idea corner: Ideas ka Adda

Edited by ShenzK - 4 years ago
Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG! This was so cool...after what's happening on the show....this is so refreshing! I wish you would update on Watpaad...it's easier to access and follow stories out there. 

Loved Kunal...and his agony 😉

I like the build up of MISHBIR.

Pls update sooner. 

And for you to read...I'd recommend Mending (Watpaad) it's MISHBIR story by watsonvalerie.

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it as usual!! ❤️❤️❤️

Honestly its refreshing to see the characters of mishti and abir working. And Kunal... I just loved it when he is in the scene...😃 Always entertaining!! The mischievous glint in abir and mishti's conversation is so amusing.  😳

I am curious to know the kind of bond kuhu and mishti share.... hope you explore that side too!!

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

loved it... Ms.Hitler is not bad... poor kunal...

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey....ls update this story...there is so much scope here...and the characters are so different and interesting to read...

I know you have started something else...but pls continue this. 

Pls reply. Thanks

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

Hey....ls update this story...there is so much scope here...and the characters are so different and interesting to read...

I know you have started something else...but pls continue this. 

Pls reply. Thanks

I haven't forgotten this story, I just needed some time to gather my thoughts and frame it together in a proper format before I give out a chapter for this. But this surely would be updated. 

Surely, I know there's a lot of scope to this story or snippet collection, as I say. It is just for the reason that it's too easy going as a read that it is exhausting to write one. 

Nonetheless, the story shall be updated. Mostly by this coming weekend, I guess. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Idk every time I read a chapter of this, I feel sparks shoot throughout my body in a good way..

I feel energised after many many days....

Thanks .....I needed this story more than ever

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Idk every time I read a chapter of this, I feel sparks shoot throughout my body in a good way..

I feel energised after many many days....

Thanks .....I needed this story more than ever

Thank you so very much. It's an absolute treat to know that you enjoy reading this and in someway, this can help you get through your stressful day. I am glad you can come back to this when in you need to lighten up your mood. Motivates me to write more of this. 

Thanks once again! 😊