Unhe Lal Rang Accha Lagta Hai. Get Some More Red|PreRish/KaRica AT #8 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

๐Ÿคฃ

But seriously, he DISNOT liked seeing Prerna's name with Anu on the card. The way he says Prerna after seeing their name after Anu leaves says it all.

That was damn sexy!

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

As much as I feel pity for anupre, I am loving Rishab Bajaj.. excited this track.. KZK brought me back to ITV after years.. 

This AT is over almost! 

True for lot of people here. Kzk nostalgia. Welcome to all the new members! We r going to have fun!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's move to the next AT.

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I will like the scene of her pinning for rishabh 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Isnโ€™t it odd rishabh getting little jealous too early ๐Ÿ˜•

I don't think it is jealousy/possessiveness

I think it's more or less his ego/anger - seeing his future wife's name or should we say wife's name(according to him๐Ÿ˜†) whom he would marry the next day with his enemy's name whom he wants to destroy is difficult.

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

I logged in just now and this thread has moved with a speed more than that of bullet train..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Now I am in  a dilemma from where to Start.. and few more pages were added ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ..The PreRish discussion is beating all the records..

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I don't think it is jealousy/possessiveness

I think it's more or less his ego/anger - seeing his future wife's name or should we say wife's name(according to him๐Ÿ˜†) whom he would marry the next day with his enemy's name whom he wants to destroy is difficult.

I do think it is subconscious jealousy though, he has started to feel a lil bit for Pre, anyway letโ€™s move to the next AT!

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please do write more on them i iam just addicted to ksgggg !!! My bajaj !! And love PreRish