Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

lets see if ruhaan turns out to be a dupatta or not.πŸ˜†

He  will  turn  out  to  be  one

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Remember when she broke up with veer, she was bothered about her image too. She thought Pari might judge her. I think she always has that insecurity of being judged and that's why su bua had to assure her too, some time back. Tag doesn't mean in literal sense. Obviously this is not a competition right πŸ˜‚

Mishti's love for Pari and ruhaan's love for Mishti are different. You love your sibling so much that you go against all odds but I think in various angles before I throw my sibling into shit. On the other hand, ruhaan had no one in his life to call his until now, and now he has Mishti who is going no heed to him at all which is so heart breaking. He wants to see all the relations in life with the one person who cares for him the least.

She was concerned about not being Kunal's daughter and a before break up.. but I think she over came it and so she break up with him. This I mentioned already somewhere in forum.

I am thinking that Mishti loved Pari so much that she couldn't think anything sane than trying to give whatever she wants ..no matter how ridiculous it is. And if others thinks that Mishti don't love Pari enough to think sanely and few others thinks that she is doing for image or tag..then it's totally their take away from epsiodes. Agree to disagree. I rest my case here about Mishti's intentions.

@bold He wants to see everything in Mishti.. and Mishti wants to see everything in Pari. He can go any extant for Mishti is what he statedd. She can go any extant for Pari is what she stated. Both of them have their own priorities. And whatever Mishti is doing for Ruhaan has made me feel that she definitely doesn't love him as deeply as he loves her. And if in future she is going to fall for him deeply and wants him back and he doesn't want her anymore then it's Mishti's loss for her own stupidity

.SSSS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

She Don't Get Any Tag Too .She Removing Herself from the Loved Ones in Her life in order to not repeat so called history πŸ€’ Else Veer got heart break and Move on In his Life why not Pari who just assuming /delu stage move on Wat is the need to mishti to go the extent /extreme to do this destruction

Actually she got enough tags. Chetaer.. delusional..evil..and many..why she has to bother about tags when she got enough for life though.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

She was concerned about not being Kunal's daughter and a before break up.. but I think she over came it and so she break up with him. This I mentioned already somewhere in forum.

I am thinking that Mishti loved Pari so much that she couldn't think anything sane than trying to give whatever she wants ..no matter how ridiculous it is. And if others thinks that Mishti don't love Pari enough to think sanely and few others thinks that she is doing for image or tag..then it's totally their take away from epsiodes. Agree to disagree. I rest my case here about Mishti's intentions.

@bold He wants to see everything in Mishti.. and Mishti wants to see everything in Pari. He can go any extant for Mishti is what he statedd. She can go any extant for Pari is what she stated. Both of them have their own priorities. And whatever Mishti is doing for Ruhaan has made me feel that she definitely doesn't love him as deeply as he loves her. And if in future she is going to fall for him deeply and wants him back and he doesn't want her anymore then it's Mishti's loss for her own stupidity

If Pari is so important in life and if she cant think of anything ahead of her sister, she shouldn't get into a relationship at the first place. Not Veer, not Ruhaan. It's going against the theory of the universe according to me.

As i already said, she doing it for a tag/image - those words arent being used in literal sense. Nor is the word Dupatta for Ruhaan. It is just a way of showing the frustration. 

.SSSS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

If Pari is so important in life and if she cant think of anything ahead of her sister, she shouldn't get into a relationship at the first place. Not Veer, not Ruhaan. It's going against the theory of the universe according to me.

As i already said, she doing it for a tag/image - those words arent being used in literal sense. Nor is the word Dupatta for Ruhaan. It is just a way of showing the frustration

@Bold.. It's great to see someone being so honest. Appreciated.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

So atleast u agree mishti doesnt treat Ruhan as human but a thing and just love pari..that too in her own twisted way that she want pari to have loveless marriage 

khatimeethi thumbnail

I am genuinely curious pushing ur sibling into loveless relationship is way to show love for them πŸ€”πŸ€”so all sane ppl are doing it wrong ...

Because if tom pari wants moon mishti will get that too for her isnt it

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I am genuinely curious pushing ur sibling into loveless relationship is way to show love for them πŸ€”πŸ€”so all sane ppl are doing it wrong ...

Because if tom pari wants moon mishti will get that too for her isnt it

🀣

.SSSS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

So atleast u agree mishti doesnt treat Ruhan as human but a thing and just love pari..that too in her own twisted way that she want pari to have loveless marriage 

She is totally aware of how much this is going to effect him still she is doing it. Yes she is being heartless for doing this She is extremely unfair to him. She is thinking Ruhaan will be able to love Pari once after she leaves them.. which is where she is being so stupid ..and this is what Veer pointed out today. She can't expect the possibility of Ruhaan loving sister of his girlfriend just cause she is saying that she doesn't love him anymore..

khatimeethi thumbnail

She is totally aware of how much this is going to effect him still she is doing it. Yes she is being heartless for doing this She is extremely unfair to him. She is thinking Ruhaan will be able to love Pari once after she leaves them.. which is where she is being so stupid ..and this is what Veer pointed out today. She can't expect the possibility of Ruhaan loving sister of his girlfriend just cause she is saying that she doesn't love him anymore..

And so she gonna plan and plot more...so does this make her good sister ...

Pushing her sister to guy ?..who doesnt love her...