Subconscious Desires - PreRish Ficlet

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

|β€’ Subconscious Desires

"Itna pyar... itna pyar... kaise kar leti hai aap Anurag se?" He was amused and bemused at the same time. 

The woman who stood leaning on to the window of her room having her gaze fixed at the fully illuminated moon in the sky, his wife, Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj was one insanely and ridiculously loyal woman. Perhaps, it would take him a lifetime to say what she was more loyal to... the man she loved or the love that her heart held.  

It had been almost three months since he married her and not a single day had passed when he saw her smiling except for the while when Sneha cuddled her. The woman was extremely affectionate when it came to Sneha. He hadn't been able to resist adoring the duo for at times, silently, he even envied the love Sneha got from Prerna. 

He often wondered, what she had in her and even though he could not exactly pinpoint what it was, he was sure that she definitely had something with the way she effortlessly pulled people towards her. 

He had offered her to work with him. That was the most he could do, staying true to his character upon hearing her miserable cries every night on the terrace where she went so as not to fall to anyone's notice but little did she know, nothing could escape his eyes but she had refused. She did not want to work with him and though he did not verbally accept but he knew it was fair. He had brought her far away from her world... the man, her life revolved around. 

Neither would he ever be able to reveal it to her why he married her nor would anyone ever understand, he knew it but a tiny part of him wished for the hatred she had for him to tone down a bit. 

He was snapped out of his thoughts with a soft, bitter chuckle from her end. 

"Zaroor batati agar aap samajh sakte but you can't because if you could, you hadn't put forward the deal of marriage so, just cut the conversation, Mr. Bajaj." She hadn't spared him a glance and hoped for him to disappear before she would turn around but a sudden sound from behind and her head tilted to see what it was. 

"Sneha," a whisper came, as she dashed towards the little one who fell on the floor. She had come running in the room and banged into Mr. Bajaj, and couldn't save her stumbled figure. He lifted her and put her on the bed while a concerned Prerna immediately sat beside her, checking if she was hurt. Despite the little girl denying for any hurt, Prerna cradled her closer, repeatedly confirming the same. He walked out of the room, halting his steps outside to glance at them once, subconsciously wondering if she would ever be even half as concerned as she was, for Sneha, if anything happened to him, someday. 

<><><>

I sincerely wanted this to be a drabble but alas! 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

So that means you are going to continue  it's BEYOND wonderful. I will cry 😭 if you dont continue and leave it there. πŸ’”

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Such a beautiful write up dear ❀️

Please continue further.. And love to read more of Mr Bajaj's vision... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I thought I was getting an advance notice πŸ’”

So that I can comment first.

πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Harshuuuu!!!!πŸ€—

AWWWWWW.

This was so cute and perfectly pitched! <3

I feel touched, very very 

That longingness was so well put. I'm mesmerised.

Please continue this soon. You HAVE to, okay?

Or churn a new one. I don't care.πŸ˜†

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This I guess is the second phase in their story, when he gets over his, I am so cool attitude πŸ˜†. Interesting. I liked how subtly you have portrayed his mind, without all his usual artifice without making it emo or mushy or all weird that I can't ever imagine Bajaj do (or cringe if he does). πŸ‘

Edit - I kinda expected this to be borderline steamy with either one of the two, hopefully Prerna feeling something for Bajaj. Idk if you write such stuff but I want you to. Goes with this premise. πŸ˜‰

Edited by najma123 - 4 years ago
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so beautifully penned. I want to read more on Rishab's perspective .Do continue! 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: najma123

This I guess is the second phase in their story, when he gets over his, I am so cool attitude πŸ˜†. Interesting. I liked how subtly you have portrayed his mind, without all his usual artifice without making it emo or mushy or all weird that I can't ever imagine Bajaj do (or cringe if he does). πŸ‘

Edit - I kinda expected this to be borderline steamy with either one of the two, hopefully Prerna feeling something for Bajaj. Idk if you write such stuff but I want you to. Goes with this premise. πŸ˜‰

Milega naa. Bilkul milega🀣

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is a first-rate expression of RB's subconscious longing. I loved the subtleties of the emotions prevalent here. The concluding sentence has a haunting feeling to it. 

Please continue. :)

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This was surprisingly filled with emotions! With the title, I was expecting something more...you knowπŸ˜† 

So his heart beats with guilt, maybe just a little bit but still. And she absolutely dislikes him, obviouslyπŸ˜†

What he asked was true. How could she love someone so much? And what she answered...was it true? Is it really that hard to love someone that she believes Rishabh can't love and know? 

What does the next update hold? Can't wait to know!

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

That was so good.. πŸ‘My heart is crying already thinking abt the hartred that Mrs. Bajaj is going to display for this man. I hope Mr. Bajaj will give her back as much ads he gets πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I can tolerate the ruthless and Shartk in business world Bajaj but can never imagine a live sick and devdas Bajaj. Do write more πŸ˜Š