Beauty and The Beast PreRish FF^Part 1 Page 2^13/7/19

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

"Love is a feeling that takes birth for a kind and a gentle heart,not figure or personality"

-myself

Hello friends,although I had no plans for this story I felt that I should write one. And complete it.... okay I am a very boring and bad writer. I don't know whether you all will like or not but I wanted to write so choosing a fairy tale...

Beauty and The Beast.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail

Teaser 1:

A beautiful girl comes downstairs rushing. She trips and was about to fall when she was saved by warm pairs of arms. She sees it was her best friend Anurag. She got happy and hugged him.

^scene 2^

The same girl comes downstairs this time but her face had a mark of disappointment and was upset. Just one last stair was their when somebody gave her his hand. She kept her palms of his. He smiled and asked "Do you feel the same what I feel for you?". She was bit confused about the answer and slowly whispered to herself "oh...no....". He could here her whispers. He leaves her alone. And goes to his room upset.

The girls starts weeping.

(A beautiful love triangle like never before!)

Edited by MeervanSJ - 4 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail

Edited๐Ÿ˜Š

I won't be sending any PMs so please check the thread itself for updates 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Intriguing start! 

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nice one. 

Cont asap.. 

agreatwcr thumbnail

Teaser 2: Meet Anuraag And Prerna..

The AnuPre 

Eyes deep as ocean,cheeks soft as butter,skin as white as snow white,lips as red as blood,hair long like Rapunzal,She comes downstairs in a long pink gown. Anuraag Basu the great businessman wouldn't able to his eyes off from her. After all,it was his and her engagement. Both were going to get "HAPPY COUPLE". 

She comes near him and smiles and asks "how do I look Mr.Basu?". He smiles back and says "You look OKAY Ms.Sharma". He pulls her leg. She gets angry and complains "you...you...I knew...I knew..u would say this. What do u think of yourself? You also don't look so handsome! I look beautiful and I know that."

He calms "u know what Prerna...u know about yourself. This is the most admirable in you. You look beautiful and stunning."

They both hug each other. 

priya185 thumbnail

Hi Meervan 

please reply to my message

sorry if I shouldn't post here

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb teaser.wating for full update.

agreatwcr thumbnail

Chapter 1:

"Mr.Rishabh Bajaj...We heard that your wife had affair with your enemy Mr.Anurag Basu before marring you. Did u know about this and still proceeded or you were unaware of this?"asked a lady reporter to Mr.Rishabh Bajaj, crush of many girls! 

"She is my wife and I am happy with her. That was her choice and I have no problem with that. Whatever  happened happened in her past. We can't change it so it's useless to answer such questions. I knew the matter."answered Mr.Bajaj with full attitude.

"Hmm..do u think that this matter can be an obstacle for your business profile?"

"Not at all. Past can just shake our present. And Mr.Bajaj knows how to handle past diaries. Mr.Bajaj knows how to settle past pages."

"Okay! Can we know the reason for your support towards your wife?"

"Love! I love my wife with my whole heart. Even I had a past were my 1st wife exists. I don't want to point out her past when my own past has mistakes,in terms of present. "

"Sir, we also got to know your wife doesn't love you!"

Suddenly his eyes fell of the balcony were Prerna was standing and hearing all these. Her eyes were showing curiosity to know the answer. He smiles at her.

"Love cannot be forced and I will wait for her love. Thank you!"

He gets surrounded by many reporters asking questions. Her eyes still following her. Prerna wipes out her tears and goes inside. Rishabh's bodyguards help him go inside the house.

As he enters the house he runs near Prerna. He finds her in her room, holding her and Anurag's photo frame. Tears rolling out of her pretty eyes. He goes near her.

"Prerna...."He moves forward his hands to wipe out her tears when she pushes his hands wildly.

"Don't you dare touch me!"her eyes gets blood red in anger. His heart feels her sadness. 

"What do you think? You will win my heart with your cheesy talks?! Noway Mr.Rishabh Bajaj. I have surrendered my heart to Anurag and nobody can take his place. I knew that you are a tricky businessman but never knew u are such a cheap man!"

"ENOUGH!"he pushes her in anger. He pins her to wall and shouts at her "I don't want to take his place but I am finding a place in your heart prerna! I have done so many things for you. I accepted you with your baby. Offered a hand of friendship to you. Created a soft corner and finally fell in love with you. I hope u will understand my love one day. "

He leaves her scared. She fells down on her knees and starts crying bitterly. She remembers her precious moments with anurag.

Rishabh walks downstairs having water streams running from his eyes. He feels guilty and realises he committed a sin. He thinks "I love her and I want her to be happy with me. I can't see her sad and broken. But she is man! I know that she can never give me a place in her heart due to my cruelty towards her. What can I do? I just can't control my anger."

He sits on sofa and continues to think about prerna. Sneha's Nani comes to him and caresses his hairs and says "why not join control your anger classes? That will indeed help you my dear child!" Rishabh looks at her and smiles. He hugs her tightly. 

Promo for next part! 

PreHa moments(Prerna and Sneha)

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Good update..It was interesting to read about the torn emotions PreRish are undergoing...Well written..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ